• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Landry

Smash Ace
I posted this in the tourney thread too, but is anyone going Clash of Brokenness in Chicago on the 27th? If so any chance I could catch a ride?

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
too many youtubes.........

the probability of me clicking your youtube is inversely proportional to the number of youtubes present.

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
btw, any Wisconsin tourneys coming up?

sorry for the double post, thought I hit edit.

Landry

Smash Ace
Wafles is planning a tourney in Milwaukee for August. Other then that I don't think we've got anything (LPC3? Make it happen Chansen). I guess there's always some tourneys in Chicago (which I could still use a ride too if anyone is going).

chansen

Smash Lord
Wafles is planning a tourney in Milwaukee for August. Other then that I don't think we've got anything (LPC3? Make it happen Chansen). I guess there's always some tourneys in Chicago (which I could still use a ride too if anyone is going).
We could always have it in my basement/living room/kitchen. Which would be free and easy. Like your mom.

All in favor say :squirtle:

chansen

Smash Lord
Id love to have it tomorrow, but I think it might have to be early July. I get a couple free days off because my work has been stabbing me in the dikk, so i might use those for this.

Stripper?

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
Id be down if it was melee, but it probably won't be since brawl is all the rage for some reason.

edit: also i'm down for melee if anyone wants to come down and play.

Zicore

Smash Champion
lawlbawlawl

chansen. You down for playing this weekend? I don't think I can go to IL, but I SHOULD be free this weekend to play some.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Sooooooooooooooooooooo

Me and Spikes decided that it would be cool to have a smashfest at my house this weekend. Anyone can come. It will be on saturday til sunday. You can crash here. Plenty of room. Bring whatever substances you want, idc. Should be entertaining. Everyone should come.

Top Bottom