• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
ugh all iv ebeen doing all week is wake up, play system shock 2 for like 6 hours, then go to work for 8 hours, then come home and go to bed

mslano

Smash Journeyman
So, I am attending an academic conference in Madison next week, from Wednesday the 10th to Friday the 12th. Is there anyone in the area that would like to meet up and play Melee during those days and/or offer housing? I'm fine with getting a hotel, but I thought I'd check. Spikes, Cosmo and Quaz can all vouch for me as being pretty awesome, if that helps.

chansen

Smash Lord
You can crash on my couch if youre not opposed to a lil drinky drinky during smash. I got a melee setup that has been aching to be played.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I know, i made it.
I have not worn a hat in years

and Mslano is a very chill guy.

Chansen, me and cos and perhaps wicky may make it down when Mslano comes to play some smash, if you are interested. Its not that far, and I know those two would help chip in for gas =P

Mundungu

Smash Lord
So, I am attending an academic conference in Madison next week, from Wednesday the 10th to Friday the 12th. Is there anyone in the area that would like to meet up and play Melee during those days and/or offer housing? I'm fine with getting a hotel, but I thought I'd check. Spikes, Cosmo and Quaz can all vouch for me as being pretty awesome, if that helps.
I'd be up for some smash Thursday and Friday too.

Chansen, I can bring another setup if we need it, otherwise I do have to setups at my place if thats more convenient.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
The conference is at 800 Langdon St. How far is that from where you live Chansen and how easy is it to get from place to place?

yoshq

Smash Master
You could get some help. Just sayin... like this is lame, the official Wisconsin thread with no material. it's pretty much no good, just a spam thread specifically for this region.

Quaz

Smash Master
I used to do it before, no one cared so I stopped. Thats just how it is here. Just chill out and relax, we're not just a spam thread either. We post about smashfests here and there. We do mess around quite often, but who cares? We're just social with eachother like that.

chansen

Smash Lord
that conference isnt that far away, if you have a car its an easy drive. if as many people show up as they say its gunna be pretty dank. so anyone else that is interested in smashing let me know.

chansen

Smash Lord
chansens awesome avatar gallery

Here is what I imagine everyones avatars actually look like

Big C

BiL

Cosmo

DevilDigimon

Efan

EighteenSpikes

Grimace

Hunger

JamesSparrow

Mundungu

Quaz

Sago

Wafles

Zicore

:chuckle:

mslano

Smash Journeyman
that conference isnt that far away, if you have a car its an easy drive. if as many people show up as they say its gunna be pretty dank. so anyone else that is interested in smashing let me know.
Unfortunately, I won't have a car. Are there buses or anything to get around the city?

Top Bottom