• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Wafles

Smash Lord
Event52 is gonna be sweet.

I'm about 90% sure atm that i can go. =D

Also, I'm gonna announce this here:

I'm aiming at Saturday, August 15th to Sunday August 16th for a big melee and brawl tourney in either the Fox Cities area, or maybe Oshkosh. If anyone has a venue in mind it'd be helpful, but I've got a few ideas of my own right now too. It'd be a 2 day event similar to fbt4, 1 day brawl, 1 day melee.

Looking for a co-host to help me run TIO and keep track of money, especially during the brawl day.

Any problems with this date?

hunger!

Smash Champion
if WI didnt suck so much, i'd start up bi weeklies or monthlies again. but since chansen might be holding monthlies down at lpc. that would bring in IL since it's not that far of a drive

Zicore

Smash Champion
NVM, my car is fuuuuull up. Tonji, Cosmo, Spikes, and Myself. This shiz is gonna be tooooo good.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Sooooo...spikes is going to hate me on this.

I have not attended my history class in over 2 months. It was my understanding that I had actually dropped the class. But I kept getting emails from the teacher saying that I should be turning in stuff now and such.

Well, I decided to do a good chunk of the work.

If I get a 50% or higher on the exam on the last day, I get at LEAST a D. For a class I didn't go to. At all. I do not go to a real school...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer

I have not attended my history class in over 2 months. It was my understanding that I had actually dropped the class. But I kept getting emails from the teacher saying that I should be turning in stuff now and such.

If I get a 50% or higher on the exam on the last day, I get at LEAST a D. For a class I didn't go to. At all. I do not go to a real school...
Congrats?!?

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash

.. meanwhile i'm developing carpal tunnel working on my final project 8 hours a day

Zicore

Smash Champion
hahahaha.

I made a game in my head, put it on paper (12 pages in full detail), a 8 page research paper on the Black Plague with 8 sources, and then a 3 page brief analysis on the Novel Frankenstein between the hours of 4am and 9:30 am on Wednesday morning.

I still do work dude, just...not as much as you =P

chansen

Smash Lord
So lets say that Raven is strapped for cash... and lets also assume that I am planning to have LPC3 at the end of this month. Really, the only reason I am wanting to do this is to hook Raven up with some funds. Post if you want to keep the LPC venue alive.

Landry

Smash Ace
So lets say that Raven is strapped for cash... and lets also assume that I am planning to have LPC3 at the end of this month. Really, the only reason I am wanting to do this is to hook Raven up with some funds. Post if you want to keep the LPC venue alive.
I'm in. You could just have all entrance fees and we could play without prizes, I think most people would still come. Do it up.

Landry

Smash Ace
Man, that sucks. That pretty much ruins Madison smashing, but on a more serious note it sucks that people are losing their jobs. Sad day for Raven.

chansen

Smash Lord
Dont anybody get too excited, but I think I found out that my work rents out stuff for events...aka smash. So I might have a new venue for LPC.

With a full bar for drunk chicks.

Top Bottom