• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
random house tourney results:

brawl

1: kgb [meta knight]
2: jblan [snake/sonic]
3: webster [ganondorf/bowser/fox]
4: jeff [snake/deX3]
5: quaz [peach/g&w]
5: andrew [wolf]
7: sheik [zelda]

fun times to everyone who came over. quaz don't worry about what happened. it's all good and i still heart yha, no homo.

ganon is the ****ing best!!! :)

Quaz

Smash Master
I don't care. I'm quitting for good.

I'm tired of getting mad when I lose this game. I think I'm putting it down for good and just not playing anymore.

I hate losing, I hate the fact that everyone else can have fun no matter if they're losing or not. I'm so jealous. ****.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
lol good **** webster
thanks wafles. it was craziness! ganon just refused to die during certian matches. :chuckle:

jeff = kgb's friend from kenosha - not tapion. just in case anyone was wondering.

although i don't think i EVER seen tapion play deX3 in my life.

Quaz: I used to get mad as much as you do, actually i used to be WAY WORSE THAN YOU GET - when u get mad. but then i realized somethin...

I don't really play fighters seriously anymore. so maybe you just gotta warp your mentality ina "i don't care, just play the **** game" - state. i dunno, but you're fun to hang around, and yes! it's even when u get mad (it a good laugh for **** sure). i don't hate u for it. you're a human being just like most of us (lol). and the ONLY REASON WHY I BARKED AT YHA WHEN U GOT MAD IN MY HOUSE...

cuz my mom was there. if she wasn't you could have thrown your controller all over the house if u wanted (just don't break anything)...i wouldn't have gave a shit.

but anyways, it's all good. hope to see yha again at a future tournament, cuz this weekend i'll be at acen.

peace

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I GOT A HOLE IN MY ****ING ICE CREAM TODAY

i feel sad
Go to Plover Express, their Ice Cream is 1-2 dollars cheaper than D&S/Belt's, is larger, and better quality (no holes, uses actual ice cream, not soft serve), more toppings, etc. Unexpected, but true.

yoshq

Smash Master
I know exactly how quaz feels. i pretty much threatened to kill someone once because they spammed snake's tilts xD. all i got to say is put stuff in perspective. what will be different in your life if you lose.

Bil

Smash Ace
lol at people taking this **** seriously.

Here Quaz, I'll give you the best advice you'll ever get. Don't take this **** seriously, and join Spikes and I in spreading the love of trains.

TRAINS FOR DOOM

chansen

Smash Lord
Dooooooommmm Trrraaaannnnnyyyyyy!!!!

Also I found this on a facebook gays forum.
Facebook said:
Rebecca Jean Marx (Appleton, WI) wrote
at 8:56pm on July 24th, 2008
Hey Guys,

Here's what I think abou gays and the others in the world:

I had always respect them in the world, cause they people too. Sure it's wrong, but they have feeling and need to be loved just like us. They need to know, that we care and don't think any less of them as a friend. I would do anything for them. I don't want anything bad happen to them, cause I care. I love them for who they are and not what they are. It's what's inside that counts and not what's outside. I don't treat them any different from others. I don't say hurtful things, that some people say. I'm here for them, If they ever needed a friend to talk to.
May 1 at 11:20pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

folk!

Smash Apprentice
random house tourney results:

brawl

1: kgb [meta knight]
2: jblan [snake/sonic]
3: webster [ganondorf/bowser/fox]
4: jeff [snake/deX3]
5: quaz [peach/g&w]
5: andrew [wolf]
7: sheik [zelda]

fun times to everyone who came over. quaz don't worry about what happened. it's all good and i still heart yha, no homo.

ganon is the ****ing best!!! :)
wish i could of made it! more smashfests!

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
HOLY **** I JUST GOT IT RUNNING FULL SPEED lol

"enable dual core" im a moron for not looking at options closer

edit: wait its a bit choppy like 30 FPS but its skipping frames in order to run at the rigth speed

chansen

Smash Lord
i dont have aim and i want to give LPC2 info to somebody....

EDIT: So there is a student newspaper for UW called the Badger Herald, and they have a section called second chance. In this section people give second chances to hot people they see in public and were too afraid (or too slow) to approach. I got one, and here it is.

Badger Herald said:
2nd chance to the guy on the cooler. You're creativity and innovation is so hot- you're gonna have to find something in that cooler of yours to cool me down. RAWR!

Epic Success.

EDIT2: I also went on an awesome Cultural Awareness march on State, got a free Ireland flag for going on the cooler.

hunger!

Smash Champion
chansen. give me the lpc info. just make a filefront, upload it, then send me a pm with the link. tada.

and also. any news on those monthlies or w/e you might be having down there

Top Bottom