• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Wafles

Smash Lord
Sit on the ledge, jump up, laser, get back on the ledge, jump up, gyro, rinse, repeat. Throw in a spotdodge dsmash for good measure.

There, I just saved you the need to practice.

Landry

Smash Ace
Sit on the ledge, jump up, laser, get back on the ledge, jump up, gyro, rinse, repeat. Throw in a spotdodge dsmash for good measure.

There, I just saved you the need to practice.
You forgot glide toss, but essentially yeah.

chansen

Smash Lord
Raven aint open on sundays :( but if people want to come to my apartment they most certainly can.

Edit:Raven has this dope touch screen computer, Its super easy to navigate the boards with this thing

Landry

Smash Ace
So whats the word on some Sunday smash. If someones got a place and some people to play some Brawl (or Melee I guess) I'd be down.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
is 4/20 a day where smashers get high or somethin? :confused:

cosmo - get ready for an onslaught!!! oh yeah, talim is gonna get it!!!

nice work by the way. i wish i could do that stuff. then i could make ganon change into a real blk man (with watermelons and magnums lolz). and make it an epic sig.

Zicore

Smash Champion
OHHHHH man 4/20 was too good.

Cosmo, I seriously just laughed at you getting high off of headache medicine for like, 10 minutes. GG.

Awesome animation.

microwavedpuppy

Smash Cadet
mircrowavedpuppy. want to do another $35 mm?
i won't do $35.. but we'll definitely MM again this weekend.. only cuz you're the ONLY person to ever work me the way you did

i'll be taking MMs from anyone else who isn't scared

edit: madwak- i'm Sparda on SRK
and does anyone know where the thread for the screenz tournament is.. smashboards is silly

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
holy ****

i ditched the hell out of indesign and illustrator

and made my entire brochure in photoshop

it took like 10 minutes and it looks ****ing amazing

lol i have some sort of aversion towards indesign

Top Bottom