• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Mango should go to Apex 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Dear Mango

As we all know, apex 2010 is coming up. To everyone ( except AlphaZealot ), this a time of joy and celebration. But I regretfully must say that apex may become a time of horribleness and sorrow.

After looking at my son's facebook profile a few weeks ago, and staring very hard at water fountains. I have envisioned 3 terrible things that will happen if Mango doesn't go to Apex.

1) HBOX killing hype

I feel that Hungrybox will tap everyone at Apex, including the Europeans.

The grand finals of Apex will become something like this if you don't stop him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNaAUJZz5k

or even worse ( oh god no... )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08Z6LSQBg9U&feature=fvst

2) Mango vs Diakonos not happening

I really want this to happen, if you don't go this won't happen.

3) More homo smashers

A few weeks ago I saw on my son in bed with a well known socal homo called MacD. To make matters even worse, there was another guy in bed with my son and MacD. I don't know his name, but he wore darck shoes, darck jeans, and had brown hair. This leads me to conclude that he plays jigglypuff.And now that Hbox has won ceo, more players will become homo in the future.

With ICG possibly absent from apex. You are the only one that can do it. Without you, all hope is lost and hbox will dominate apex. Without you BOB$'s crowd reaction would disappear. Without you people will start playing falco like lunin. So please go to Apex and stop the floridian whose haircut makes me want to PMS four times a day.

Sincerely yours,

-Julianna Zhu ( Zhu's Mom )

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
My dad is a douche he won't let me go even if I had double the money at least i'll make it to POE3.

mango should go because charelesz said so he's to amazing for words.

My dad is a douche he won't let me go even if I had double the money at least i'll make it to POE3.

mango should go because charelesz said so he's to amazing for words.
At least you're allowed to leave the house, have friends, and go to a tournament. I have a friend who isn't the above.

It's sad.

LLDL

Smash Hero
as much as i love armadas play...

a huge tournament without mango and m2k?

**** WOULD BE WHACK
We already know their placings, i'm more interested to see the other top players play. I hope they do come tho (for melee).

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
I think Mango is talking about Kage.
That makes sense, I thought he was talking about Diakonos because of the OP

@CHAiN-ACE

yeah that is true, but I always love to see the top players (ESP mango/m2k) duke it out against the other guys. I mean it is a national..so i wanna see the all the best :D.

but yeah, i'm really excited about all the up and comers too, the people trying to wrestle those places from them, some great upsets would be amazing to see.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
as much as i love armadas play...

a huge tournament without mango and m2k?

**** WOULD BE WHACK
Pretty much, I have a bad feeling that Hbox will tap everyone as hard as I am tapping my keyboard right now.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
yeah, Hbox would run the train on a lot of the hopefuls.
kids zoning ability/rest mania is downright scary.

here's to hoping for no dual jiggsless GF.
(i ain't antijiggs like a lot of you fellas, but i enjoy the energy and hype that the GFs of a HUGE national can bring...and ****...jiggs don't really bring that, unless its vs spacies i guess..)

Mahone

Smash Champion
yeah, Hbox would run the train on a lot of the hopefuls.
kids zoning ability/rest mania is downright scary.

here's to hoping for no dual jiggsless GF.
(i ain't antijiggs like a lot of you fellas, but i enjoy the energy and hype that the GFs of a HUGE national can bring...and ****...jiggs don't really bring that, unless its vs spacies i guess..)
its not really about what characters are playing in grand finals, its about the players playstyles, for example i think mango armada was amazing even though puff/peach is gay.

oh and btw... STOP ****ING MAKING ANTI-HUNGRYBOX POSTS
I don't really like hbox's style either, but we shouldn't be a
community that is mean to people whose play styles we dont
like. Just use the golden rule.... would you guys really like if
every other thread was people saying they want you to lose?

I understand that this thread isn't trying to be mean and isnt
as anti-hbox as some other posts but still, just show a little
respect.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
its not really about what characters are playing in grand finals, its about the players playstyles, for example i think mango armada was amazing even though puff/peach is gay.

oh and btw... STOP ****ING MAKING ANTI-HUNGRYBOX POSTS
I don't really like hbox's style either, but we shouldn't be a
community that is mean to people whose play styles we dont
like. Just use the golden rule.... would you guys really like if
every other thread was people saying they want you to lose?

I understand that this thread isn't trying to be mean and isnt
as anti-hbox as some other posts but still, just show a little
respect.
I agree with this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom