• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do people NOW care about Roy and Mewtwo?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I always liked Mewtwo, regardless of his "suckiness" as some put it. Besides that, he was popular and sometimes called a poke-god. To take him out(and not even make him a freakin' boss!) was very lame. Roy was pretty sweet too, but it doesn't bother me that much. Ike was the newer character, and so, it worked out fine.

I still don't like Ike, of course. I liked Marth's old moveset, and the transfer to Brawl changed it a bit too much for my tastes. I digress. Lucario felt like the first Heavyweight Pokemon in smash series(besides Charizard) to be playable, and his moveset just turns me off. It just doesn't work for me. We have enough "Fighting"-type characters. I just could never agree with the character list, as it just wasn't spread out to all fighting styles enough. There's one Magic User, and that's really lame.

Sorry, going partially off topic, but that's why I don't like Lucario. Ike...ehn, he could've been a bit different(like less-over-powered).

•Col•

Smash Champion
There were plenty of fans of Roy and Mewtwo before Brawl.... <_< It's just that before it was released, most of those fans were flamed.... xD So a lot of them wouldn't post a lot about wanting them to return.... And now that brawl is released, a bunch more people post about their disappointment? I don't know...

I do miss Roy now though... And also Mewtwo... I mained Roy in Melee, and I also mained mewtwo for a while too... I wish they both had returned...

D

Deleted member

Holy crap. I don't know where to start.
First off, Ice Climbers did NOT replace Mewtwo or Roy. They were in Melee. Get your facts straight.
Secondly, your thoughts on R.O.B. are clearly misguided. It's been made clear that the NES would not have sold as well as it did if not for R.O.B. After 2 years of video games having a bad name due to poor titles like E.T. and Custer's Revenge and there was no way in hell NES could've changed anything. If you need proof R.O.B. helped, look at NES sales and video game sales prior to the NES.
Also, your comparison to Obama is ridiculous. That's the ****ing president you're talking about here. The future of the country. Video games are not the future. I call BS.
Word of NES' greatness could've possibly spread, that much is true. But how much people would've been willing to listen.
Again, get your facts straight before making such baseless claims.
Sorry, I meant "instead of" instead of "replaced" either way the Ice Climbers are losers

Can you prove that the NES wouldn't have sold as well without ROB?
Sure at first the NES did not sell well but maybe after magazines like Nintendo Power came out the facts of the Nes's greatness would've spread (also by word of mouth) Alas, we will never know the facts on that one without some sort of time machine. Regardless of ROB's impact on sales a periphral should never (i repeat never) replace a character.

My comparison to Obama is dead on, considering Obama isn't the future of anything other than a presidential candidate for people who don't have a clue about politics

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I can prove that NES woulda sold well without ROB: SMB.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sorry, I meant "instead of" instead of "replaced" either way the Ice Climbers are losers

Sure at first the NES did not sell well but maybe after magazines like Nintendo Power came out the facts of the Nes's greatness would've spread (also by word of mouth) Alas, we will never know the facts on that one without some sort of time machine. Regardless of ROB's impact on sales a periphral should never (i repeat never) replace a character.

My comparison to Obama is dead on, considering Obama isn't the future of anything other than a presidential candidate for people who don't have a clue about politics
...The Ice Climbers had probably the most unique playstyle in Melee. They're not losers, and alot of people were glad they came back. o_o

On Topic: It's just a fad.

Zodiac

Smash Master
No one played them, most eveyone liked them, i play roy all the time cause he;s awesome, almost never in tournaments cause he's low tier, get it?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Look, everyone needs to stop BAWWing about ROB. He got in, he deserved to get in, deal with it.
If anyone should've been replaced, it should've been Lucario for Mewtwo (a.k.a. he never should've existed) and Zamus for Roy. That's right, Zamus. She was unnecessary, and she only screws Samus over in every way possible, assuming you play with Smash Balls, which I do some of the time (Brawl's a gimmick fest anyways). You're FORCED to play with Zamus if you play with Smash Balls on. Either that or you let your opponent get the Smash Ball. Also, the transformation animation after the Final Smash takes so long that your opponent has a chance to do a lot in the time it takes for it to finish, even if they died. I get screwed over by that every time. Someone camps by me while I transform and charge up a Smash Attack, releasing a fully charged one right after I come out (at which time I can't move or shield). It's not even like Samus's Final Smash is broken, if anyone's FS is broken it's Sonic's. It may be hard to control but in certain situations I've been able to get 3 KOs on 3 opponents (3 for each) with his Final Smash. It's long and deadly. Even if that's only very situational, 2KOs for 3 opponents is fairly easy to pull off. You can get maybe one KO on 3 opponents if you're lucky with the Zero Laser, and that's if your opponent doesn't DI out of or just dodge the Final Smash. It's completely unfair, and honestly, screw getting another Metroid rep. As a huge Metroid fan, I think that Samus should be the only rep. In all of the Metroid games, it SHOULD be (Prime 3 is an exception to "is") Samus vs. everyone else. Samus alone. With Ridley or Dark Samus there it's no longer that, it's multiple characters. That's the one decision I think Sakurai has done well on so far, other than the BS Zamus addition. Just leave Samus as is and DON'T NERF HER. Meanwhile, Zamus was added AND Samus was nerfed. Oh goody.

/Samus fanboy rant

As for Lucario, he's some stupid Pokemon that became famous over a POKEMON MOVIE. If it weren't for that no one would care who he is. There were other viable options, especially ones from third generation that got skipped, because of Lucario. And in all honesty, Mewtwo deserves the slot more than Blaziken or Gardevoir or anyone else anyways. Yes, that would make for a totally first generation Pokemon roster. It's the most deserving generation. Any Pokemon fan must admit that, while second gen was still fresh and third gen was okay, Pokemon would be 100% better if they had left it at 151 Pokemon. Because those were the best Pokemon.

In any case, there are other people who could've been removed. ROB deserved a slot and didn't screw with anyone else. The Ice Climbers were already there, and they're retro characters so they're cool wtih me (although I loathe them in Smash with a passion).

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Mewtwo: Cmon who doesn't miss mewtwo. he's an uber, he is psychic and he doesn't have that whole aura issue either. not only that he was badass and anyone who shoots miniature shadow balls at the opponent after throwing them is awesome IMO.

Roy: Ehh not too sure. He was a clone and didn't have much going for him. He also sucks in fire emblem without the sword of seals.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Well I'm more acquainted to the first generation pokemons d >_>b... Mewtwo is way better than Lucario... XD

And watching Taj's combo video made me miss Mewtwo more... and think "What if...?"

LSDX

Wah!
Roy played a very influential role as the main character in Fire Emblem 6 and made a cameo in Fire Emblem 7 as the son of Eliwood (Roy's father). Fire Emblem 7 was a prequel to Fire Emblem 6, so that gives Roy a lot of back-story to cover.

In any case, Roy is quite popular among Fire Emblem fans and Smash Bros. fans alike. Saying that he is worthless is like saying that food isn't good for you; the whole idea is stupid in itself. I know Roy isn't the best character in Melee, but in the right hands, he could be as good as some of the middle/upper characters.

If I was saying that there were characters better than another character, then I would be referring to tiers, and my stance on tiers is that they do not exist. Tiers are nothing more than tournament results, so if characters such as Roy or Mewtwo were played more often and had their metagame increased, maybe they wouldn't be as low as they would on these so called "tiers".

I'm just throwing my opinion out there because the idea of this thread is absolutely absurd. If you do not enjoy or like the characters Roy and Mewtwo, don't worry about it and leave it to the real fans to decide whether they like them or not. In the end, there should not be any arguing on the matter because we're all fans of the same game, so why fight about it? Just enjoy the games and have a nice day.

cjrocker

Smash Ace

Ice Climbers...eh. I never cared for em.
You're right in that we'll never know exactly on how much R.O.B. did to help the industry. But to say he had no influence at all is completely wrong. But I don't see that in your post so I'll drop it now.
You seem to have a lot of confidence in word of mouth. Remember how video games were shunned by everyone? A couple magazines could've convinced some people, but not enough to make a big splash.
A peripheral should never replace a character? Opinion.
I don't think you realize the impact of this campaign. I hate talking politics, so I'm not going too deep into anything, but saying Obama isn't the future clearly does nothing but prove you're one of said people who don't have a clue about politics. Really, video games and politics are on two completely different scales. Comparing them is ludicrous.

I can prove that NES woulda sold well without ROB: SMB.
That doesn't prove anything.

Roy played a very influential role as the main character in Fire Emblem 6 and made a cameo in Fire Emblem 7 as the son of Eliwood (Roy's father). Fire Emblem 7 was a prequel to Fire Emblem 6, so that gives Roy a lot of back-story to cover.

In any case, Roy is quite popular among Fire Emblem fans and Smash Bros. fans alike. Saying that he is worthless is like saying that food isn't good for you; the whole idea is stupid in itself. I know Roy isn't the best character in Melee, but in the right hands, he could be as good as some of the middle/upper characters.

If I was saying that there were characters better than another character, then I would be referring to tiers, and my stance on tiers is that they do not exist. Tiers are nothing more than tournament results, so if characters such as Roy or Mewtwo were played more often and had their metagame increased, maybe they wouldn't be as low as they would on these so called "tiers".

I'm just throwing my opinion out there because the idea of this thread is absolutely absurd. If you do not enjoy or like the characters Roy and Mewtwo, don't worry about it and leave it to the real fans to decide whether they like them or not. In the end, there should not be any arguing on the matter because we're all fans of the same game, so why fight about it? Just enjoy the games and have a nice day.
Just a warning, you're opinion on tiers contradicts that of nearly everyone else in this community. Also, the only backstory Roy has is he's the son of a guy who leads a country, and said guy happened to save the world.

LSDX

Wah!
Just a warning, you're opinion on tiers contradicts that of nearly everyone else in this community. Also, the only backstory Roy has is he's the son of a guy who leads a country, and said guy happened to save the world.
I'm just giving my opinion on the matter seeing as in if people are saying Roy and Mewtwo are not in because of their tier position. I'm just saying that (in my opinion), tiers don't exist because it has been said that they're based off of tournament results and if said characters would be played more, the results would be a lot different; and this goes for other lower tier characters too.

As for Roy's story, he did in fact save the world also a few years after Eliwood's story. Roy led his father's old army and led it to the end in victory and saved his own land.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I admit that Mewtwo and Roy aren't the biggest Nintendo characters but taking out Mewtwo and Roy for ROB and the Ice climbers Is honestly some of the worst decision making since Microsoft decided to reveal the 360 on MTV. It's just a slap in the face to Roy and Mewtwo mainers when their characters lose out to Idiotic mountain climbers who starred in one sucky game, Oh and did I mention that they also lost out to an awful accessory that barely worked that never was in a game? If Nintendo wants to add accessories to the game i bet we'll see the Wii balance board in Smash 4. Oh and advice to you ROB lovers, shut up with your pathetic attempts to justify ROB's inclusion "Videogames wouldn't have survived without ROB" that is the worst excuse since Obama suddenly decided that he never knew his preacher after 30 years. Do you honestly think Okami would've sold more if a plastic robot was included? I really doubt it but that's what everyone seems to be saying. So if Obama decides that if you vote for him he'll give you a plastic robot, so based on this ROB theory that means his votes will double? I think that word of the NES's greatness would've spread with or without ROB thus making his role in video gaming minimal.
Sakuri likes classic characters thats why Ice climbers are in it.

You can't honestly think someone as orignal as Ice climbers would be replaced by a clone like Roy, Also, I Don't think there game sucks :ohwell:

Rob has alot of reasons why he's in like

1.He saved the video game industry.

2.He is the Star of the subspace emissary

3.Sakuri likes classic characters.

and propaly more.

Normally, People don't want characters in because they can't control them well ;)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Look, I like Roy in Smash Bros, I think he's fun to play with and has potential, honestly. But that's neither here nor there. Fire Emblem-wise, he's NOT a very respected character. I am a fan of Fire Emblem and I've tried FE6 and it's not a good game. And that's the only game he was in other than the cameo in FE7. Most of the FE fans don't really like Roy, at least in Fire Emblem, so I don't know where you're getting that.

Except...tiers aren't just tournament results. I mean, I myself think tiers are kind of iffy. For the higher tiers, most of the time, anyone can get it right. On the other hand, most of the other tiers differ from person to person. I do think there's a definite tier list, but it's nearly impossible for anyone to evaluate it.
Point is, tiers DO exist. There are characters easier to pick up and characters harder to pick up. That's basically tiers. Meta Knight is god tier, so for most people he's easier to pick up and be good with than, say, Yoshi. Of course anyone can be good with Yoshi, or Samus, or Captain Falcon, or any other lower tiered characters. But you have to practice a lot to fare well against someone like Meta Knight.

In the end, there should not be any arguing on the matter because we're all fans of the same game, so why fight about it? Just enjoy the games and have a nice day.
Well, in a dream world, yes, we shouldn't be arguing over all of this.
But I think the day that Melee vs. Brawl threads stop appearing all over the General Brawl Discussion, hell will freeze over and the world will end, and someone will be able to divide by zero, all at once.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Because in the good old days back in 2nd grade, having a Mewtwo in your team meant that you were the god of your class. I remember beating everyone in my class with a team of Mewtwo, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Snorlax, and Charizard. Back in the day, Mewtwo was undoubtedly the strongest Pokemon, and his popularity was met with the first Pokemon Movie too. I still have my Pikachu card that has the Pokemon the Movie seal on it.

Mewtwo was an amazing character choice to represent Pokemon, but Sakurai made him SUCK in Melee. We'd rather have a crappy Mewtwo character in Brawl than not have him at all.

Really... Sakurai gave the god incarnate of Psychic pokemon the psychic equivalent of Ember; Confusion. And then there's Disable...? What the hell! Mewtwo was a LEGENDARY Pokemon, and even after 400+ additions to the Pokemon series, Mewtwo continues to be one of the greatest Legendaries in the series.

There's little excuse as to why Mewtwo didn't receive Psychic (Psychic Pokemon's equivalent of a Fire Pokemon's Flamethrower), Swift, Barrier, or the following attack that Mewtwo used against Mew in Pokemon the Movie.

Besides, according to the Pokedex, Mewtwo weighs 269 lbs, making him a heavy weight. And then Mewtwo was inaccurately portrayed to be slow, which he was absolutely not. Mewtwo's base speed in Pokemon was 130, making him the 8th fastest Pokemon in the whole universe, according to this list: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/stat/speed.shtml

People didn't play Mewtwo because Sakurai both portrayed him inaccurately and made him completely blow. If Mewtwo was actually portrayed accurately and was actually a worthwhile character, then many players would play as him.

It's incredibly stupid of Sakurai to make Mewtwo suck, then remove him when people dislike playing as Mewtwo. Well of course, people didn't like playing as Mewtwo because Sakurai made him suck!
YOU! Are the man!! Mewtwo ftw!

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
They were just replaced by newer characters. At the time of Melee, Roy was the current lord and Mewtwo was the fan favorite pokemon. Now, Ike is the current lord and Lucario the fan favorite pokemon. It's like how in Melee, Lucas was supposed to replace Ness (but of course his game got delayed so that didn't happen and now we have both) I personally think Ness should've been replaced by Lucas and Jigglypuff replaced by a more popular pokemon as well, but being originals, they stayed. I don't expect Ike or Lucario to return in the next game, honestly, although I suppose they could.

I love Roy, but... he didn't make it back, end of story. People just complain now because they didn't realize what they had until he was gone. Personally, I wish Lyn or Eliwood had become playable along with or in place of Ike.. oh well. At least Lyn's an assist trophy.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
They were just replaced by newer characters. At the time of Melee, Roy was the current lord and Mewtwo was the fan favorite pokemon. Now, Ike is the current lord and Lucario the fan favorite pokemon. It's like how in Melee, Lucas was supposed to replace Ness (but of course his game got delayed so that didn't happen and now we have both) I personally think Ness should've been replaced by Lucas and Jigglypuff replaced by a more popular pokemon as well, but being originals, they stayed. I don't expect Ike or Lucario to return in the next game, honestly, although I suppose they could.
Actually, I've heard (although not sure if it's correct) that Jigglypuff is possibly even more popular than Pikachu in Japan. Even for those that dislike Jiggs/think it's not important or popular enough to still be there, the fact that Japan likes Jiggs kind of overrules that.

Plus, Jiggs is awesome. And if you don't think so, I'll sic the Evil Jigglypuffs on you. ;)

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Actually, I've heard (although not sure if it's correct) that Jigglypuff is possibly even more popular than Pikachu in Japan. Even for those that dislike Jiggs/think it's not important or popular enough to still be there, the fact that Japan likes Jiggs kind of overrules that.
I don't know about now, but at the time of 64, she was Japan's second most popular. Five of the most popular Pokemon were considered (four excluding Pikachu already being in), but Jiggs got the spot (over my personal favorites Poliwhirl and Mewtwo, I might add).

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Actually Roy and Mewtwo both were supposed to be in the game, along with others (like Dr. Mario).

Actually, the (last minute) removal of Mewtwo did surprise me very much. It was a part of the highly awesome villain cast, and I personally think that it should've stayed - just for the bad-*** factor and the fact Mewtwo had an original moveset. Of course you could argue that Lucario has that moveset now (which is true, Lucario is a Mewtwo clone), but Mewtwo was the original wielder of it. Mewtwo was hard to control, but everyone who kicked *** with it was highly respected, since it was indeed very challenging to play as it.
My guess is that they removed Mewtwo because they thought Pokémon was already represented well (together with Zelda and Mario the only series to have 4 characters, not counting the Mario-related ones), and that they probably didn't change the moveset a lot from Melee, so people wouldn't have used it.

What surprised me more than the fact Mewtwo didn't make it was that Roy was supposed to come back. I knew Roy was only there for advertising the new Fire Emblem game at that time, which was as far as I know also the first one to be released outside of Japan. Roy was an okay character, I kinda liked him, but now there's Ike, and Ike differs far more from Marth than Roy probably ever could. Sakurai himself stated that Roy was only there for the purpose of making ad for the game, and I think that's the reason why they put in Wolf into Brawl, seeking out that "Fire Emblem effect" (since it made Fire Emblem popular to non-Japanese gamers) how I like to call it for Star Fox, as well.

As for Jigglypuff... together with Pikachu, those two are the most popular Pokémon, but that didn't come from the games, but from the Anime. Jiggles and Pikachu are two of the most important Pokémon there, with most others being in Pokéballs, like Clefairy or several Team Rocket Pokémon. Except the PT's set most of the choices for Pokémon characters and Pokéballs have been taken out of the Anime and the movies.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
I really agree with GreenKirby here. Especially about Roy, everybody seems to think he's so great.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
As for Jigglypuff... together with Pikachu, those two are the most popular Pokémon, but that didn't come from the games, but from the Anime. Jiggles and Pikachu are two of the most important Pokémon there, with most others being in Pokéballs, like Clefairy or several Team Rocket Pokémon. Except the PT's set most of the choices for Pokémon characters and Pokéballs have been taken out of the Anime and the movies.
When the anime first came out in Japan, importance of certain Pokemon in show were decided on staff favorites, theme (Misty's water Pokemon she has in game, etc.), popularity polls (why Pikachu, the most popular Pokemon in Japan had the biggest role), and just episode ideas (this episode deals with Squirtle, this episode with Electric pokemon, etc.). The show affecting popularity is more over here than there, especially since the show was released along side the games.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
It sucks that Mewtwo didn't make it, because he was waisted potential. Seriously--why throw away a character that ISN'T a clone or a waist of memory? Mewtwo wasn't--just because he was low on the tier list doesn't mean he was hated by everyone. but yea, his moveset could have been better...
B-Light Screen
B->Psychic
BvFuture Sight
B^Teleport.
Would have worked better! haha....

Anyways, I'm not too familiar with Roy, but I'm sure his moveset could have been upgraded, and changed a lot. If he was a Lord (I'm guessing the star of an FE game is a lord) in a game, he should be able to take something from that whole game.

cjrocker

Smash Ace
Actually Roy and Mewtwo both were supposed to be in the game, along with others (like Dr. Mario).

Actually, the (last minute) removal of Mewtwo did surprise me very much.

What surprised me more than the fact Mewtwo didn't make it was that Roy was supposed to come back.
Prove this.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
There is proof... the 'forbidden 7' i believe it is called.. empty character files labled with mewtwo and Roy along withothers, such as (believe it or not) Plusle and Minun (team like ice climbers). Dr. Mario was also supposed to make a return. These characters were removed, but, like the debug mode like in Smash's previous installment (which was also left in Brawl, so I've heard), they were left hidden in the game. Note, they are in no way playable, and have only the very most basic character-related data. I don't think there isn even a way to produce a still image of the fighter or of anything related to it rhough these files. Basically blank files that the characters would have been saved in. It might have some stuff in it.. whic leads people to believe taht these characters may become, later on, downloadable from the Wii shop channel or something.

--Did I get it right, experts on the forbidden 7?

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
Well cuz roy had t3h phir3 and was a fan favorite over marth...

And just mewtwo the name itself was bad-***

And yeah throwing away someone unique was just disappointing...

Fact is that since there are like 475 pokemon :urg: Mewtwo will lose popularity since everyone's stuck to the lame new ones...

Lucario's good but can't be like mewtwo...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Fact is that since there are like 475 pokemon :urg: Mewtwo will lose popularity since everyone's stuck to the lame new ones...

Lucario's good but can't be like mewtwo...
493, to be exact, and that's not counting extra "formes" either. Blech.

The forbidden 7 is nothing but a load of theories with no proof.
If it were just a load of theories then why would it have become more than a rumor from one troll?
You can't theorize that all of those things are there in the disc and have everyone auto-believe it. There's got to be actual proof somewhere.

cjrocker

Smash Ace
493, to be exact, and that's not counting extra "formes" either. Blech.

If it were just a load of theories then why would it have become more than a rumor from one troll?
You can't theorize that all of those things are there in the disc and have everyone auto-believe it. There's got to be actual proof somewhere.
There is no proof for any of the forbidden 7. They're just various pieces of coding that could've be on the disc for any reason whatsoever. Saying they were meant to be playable holds just as much truth as saying they were there for references.

Unless Nintendo makes anything clear, the forbidden 7 will always be coding with no known meaning, and nothing else.

Puffs

Smash Ace
I've always cared about Mewtwo. Roy, not really.

Lucario represents everything that's wrong with the Pokemon franchise these days. Mewtwo is like what it used to be, and what it could've been. It just seemed to peak at 2nd gen, then went downhill from 3rd gen on.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Mewtwo is as much a poke-legend as pikachu is. It was ******** not to include him in. Should've removed jiggly instead if they absolutely needed to remove a pokemon. ;-/

Puffs

Smash Ace
Mewtwo is as much a poke-legend as pikachu is. It was ******** not to include him in. Should've removed jiggly instead if they absolutely needed to remove a pokemon. ;-/
Eh, I'm tied to Jigglypuff. I just can't agree to removing her. I know what you mean, though.

GreatClayMonkey said:
Because people hate change.
I just hate to see them undermine, exclude, and ignore Mewtwo by putting Lucario in before him. I wouldn't have minded Lucario at all if Mewtwo still got in. But Lucario's popular with all the little kids who never played the old games or watched the old anime, so he had higher priority.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I absolutly agree with this, out with Jiggs, in with Mewtwo, Mewtwo is like the God of Gods for Legendary Pokemon

Top Bottom