• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why being gay is awesome.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm actually gonna be expecting infractions. Every one of us here if getting at LEAST a 2-pointer when Jam gets here.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I swear for a second I thought this was myspace and you were a slutty girl at my school.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
I don`t do Myspace.
I think it stinks, and I don`t do facebook,
I only like SWF!

That should be enough to stop those infractions.

bobson

Smash Lord
You can't choose to be attracted or not attracted to them.
I can become sexually attracted to an inanimate object (trust me, I've done it before) and then back again. S'all willpower.
I'd chalk most homosexuality up to genetics/psychology given the evidence I've seen, but it can be a choice.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm actually gonna be expecting infractions. Every one of us here if getting at LEAST a 2-pointer when Jam gets here.
It's actually a pretty good blog all around, save for a few stupid posts. Alas, we can't infract people for being idiots.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. i do most of the OP while being straight.

2. as soon as I saw the thread title I immediate thought to make a " why being black is awesome" thread

and funny thing is, making people feel uncomfortable was second on my list too

urfat

Smash Cadet
The way i always thought about sexuality is it is fluid, not rigid and not specific to one gender or ethnic disposition. I know that sounds a little broad, but I think it is not just a "gay, bi, straight" category that we can dump people into, but more along a spectrum with numerous factors that can't all be labeled.

this is a response to a bunch of posts I read but didn't site cuz they were so numerous...

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Debate?
For God's sake...

I ****ing hate you guys, you're all ****ing ***gots.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
lol, wtf happened with this thread.
I just posted "I like being gay", basically, and you all are argueing about homosexuality.
It's not 100% correct (since part of it are theories, not proven facts), but here, educate yourself a bit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PooEhBxh0NY

Well, one thing I'll add is "You can sort out your friends better than straight guys".
Someone who really doesn't mind homosexuality will not argue with you how they think it's unnatural and disgusting, they'll just shrug and say "k.". Real friends will do so, too.

Also, I'd go homo for Spadefox.
:D

Brent Spade?

Your tastes sadden me.
Yes, Corrigan. Dude be sexy. I wanna make out with him.

@Jam Stunna:
What about the spammers/doubleposters? :o
I think spamming and doubleposting is against the Global Rules, ain't it?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Kind of seem like immature reasons to be gay :\
"lets make people awkward as F***"
"ahaha they laughed at a funny!"
If your gay your gay, end of story,you shouldn't be justifying yourself for being a normal human being.

you should be out there at your brothers wedding, which your parents told you not to bring your boyfriend because they are super christian-catholic, and get loaded then preach about why gay marriage should be legalized

lol that wasn't me

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I don't see why that needed to be cleared up? That's the title of the blog. Why being gay is awesome, and not why you should be gay...and even if it was--who cares? This is the internet. No one has opinions or feelings here.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Well Cherry said "immature reasons to be gay". My response was that they're not reasons to be gay, but rather points why being gay is awesome.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Another awesome perk.

Loads of sex. Zero fetus-related repercussions.

Top Bottom