• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the toughest Alloy in Multi-Man Brawl?

Splice

Smash Hero
Green Alloys make cruel brawl much harder.

You gimp the alloys on the edge with say MK, then Green alloy just floats in your face. RAGE.

highfive

Smash Lord
I'd agree that it's green alloy. He's in the shape of Kirby, and as most of us know, Kirby's attacks all look alike. Now then, since green alloy is basically Kirby, we can assume that all his attacks will look exactly alike. Meaning we'll eat a nice big Fsmash at lethal damage instead of a Ftilt that you could survive.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
For regular Brawl, it always seems to be the Red Alloys that kill me. Must be the manliness. For Cruel Brawl, DEFINITELY the Green Alloys. Buggers chase you off that stage. T.T

Javon89

Smash Ace
I hate Green Alloys with a passion the only way I can kill it in Cruel brawl is to stage KO then they come back then i cape them to waste more of their jump and they fall to their deaths. >:O

Shock0055

Smash Rookie
Green

i try to spike him, alot... i do spike him but he DI's to the edge then techs, im always like wtf?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Am I the only one who can't remember which alloys are which since I haven't played single player mode in ages?

DLO

Smash Journeyman
Blue are easy to kill and doesn't bother me so much.
Yellows....i never think about yellows, no one has ever killed me before and they suck so much.
Red are tougher, they KICK exactly when i am about to rack up a good score.
Green are ANNOYING AS HELL. Die faster than Red, but can combo with other Greens to a multiple jab session.

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
Only Red Alloy kills me.

GwJ, notice how everyone but you has less than 1,000 posts on this thread?
The competitive people have all the posts because they have so much to contribute. Us casual gamers get bored.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

NeoTLkid

Smash Cadet
Green ones are SO gay. Everytime I do a Cruel Brawl, it grabs me in the 1st 3sec. and tap dances on me, the I die, also they are hard to kill

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Green Alloys are total *******s, especially in Cruel Brawl, as they live so **** long. In other modes, they are easy, but still tend to do the most damage with their jabs and d-throws.

Knuckles_Fan

Smash Rookie
The Red Alloy is the toughest when he can get a good attack in. The Green alloy is annoying though.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Red hurts bad, and blue is annoying. On cruel though, the green takes the cake. When you're trying so hard just to win with the cheesy fly under the stage method...and he follows you and kicks you down ._....
Or when you try to fight and screw them up because they arn't smart, and they all fall for your tricks except him, he flies back up...

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Why do people say blue? I do not understand.

Greens are easy unless it's Cruel Brawl, then they are crazy. Reds the only ones that give me any or a lot of trouble in any mode.

Top Bottom