• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the next "Top Player"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leffen

Smash Champion
lmao

If it lightens your day, then feel free to post whatever you please.

edit: you should probably read my latest post on the swedish forums, altho you prob already have

leffen

Smash Champion
I could post stuff much much worse and another story thats even funnier that stars the mighty Mikehaggar but I think I'll save it for tomorrow, super sleepy atm

edit: maybe I should post it now? this thread will surely be locked tomorrow

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I could post stuff much much worse and another story funnier that stars the mighty Mikehaggar but I think I'll save it for tomorrow, super sleepy atm
Implying he would care at all. You're ridiculous.

leffen

Smash Champion
Uh, yes? Mikehaggar became furious about what I posted before, and told me in person, several times, that I had to write a public apology

edit: its funny, I'm watching community right now which is supposed feature this group of super freaky people with random *** drama but when you're putting it next to smashboards it seems so dull

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Uh, yes? Mikehaggar became furious about what I posted before, and told me in person, several times, that I had to write a public apology
If that's true (which it likely isn't) then you only further prove that you take so much offense that you have to threaten him with this story. Knowing Mikehaggar, said story probably involves highly personal stuff, and you're evidently not above "blackmailing" him with it. Are you a 16 year old girl or something?

leffen

Smash Champion
If that's true (which it likely isn't) then you only further prove that you take so much offense that you have to threaten him with this story. Knowing Mikehaggar, said story probably involves highly personal stuff, and you're evidently not above "blackmailing" him with it. Are you a 16 year old girl or something?
lolllllllllllllll
he wrote it in a PM today, I can show you the proof if you want :> and it didn't involve more "personal" stuff than this, either

the story im "blackmailing" him with is not what you think, he even requested it himself for it to be put up iirc (altho that was probably just a way of making him seem "careless", since according to the people there he was really angry at first)

Also, how is it "blackmailing" when he has already posted? and suggesting that I'm a "16 year old girl" when you specifically said that you would do everything you could to ****talk me, even after I apologized. If I'm really as bad as you're trying to make me look, then you're just as bad anyway for continuing

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
lolllllllllllllll
he wrote it in a PM today, I can show you the proof if you want :> and it didn't involve more "personal" stuff than this, either

the story im "blackmailing" him with is not what you think, he even requested it himself for it to be put up iirc (altho that was probably just a way of making him seem "careless", since according to the people there he was really angry at first)
OK.

Also, how is it "blackmailing" when he has already posted? and suggesting that I'm a "16 year old girl" when you specifically said that you would do everything you could to ****talk me, even after I apologized. If I'm really as bad as you're trying to make me look, then you're just as bad anyway for continuing
You're assuming I read your apology. Your assumption is faulty.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I could post stuff much much worse and another story thats even funnier that stars the mighty Mikehaggar but I think I'll save it for tomorrow, super sleepy atm

edit: maybe I should post it now? this thread will surely be locked tomorrow
please post it. im certain the people will agree that its funnier.

I hope the people can see the humor in leffen getting so mad and everything. To me, this is entertainment.

D

Deleted member

I hope the people can see the humor in leffen getting so mad and everything. To me, this is entertainment.
Mike Haggar, you've made it pretty clear that you don't like the americans, and for the most part I agree with you, but the more vocal europeans on this site are really hate-worthy too. I'm a big fan of yours personally.

leffen, you're a really good player, but you're visibly not as good as amsah.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Let me quote an unnamed profilic swedish smasher that's neither me nor mikehaggar:
Leffen is, completely honestly, responsible for 95% of the negative in the swedish community atm (people don't seem to care very much about Ying even)
Ripping on leffen is thus very fun to us.

Lovage

Smash Hero
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

leffens riding a litttle dirttttttttttttttty from what im hearing

- anonymous

leffen

Smash Champion
Everyone always had this idea of putting the craziest swedish smashers in a house, and then filming it so everyone could watch it. Some wanted a sitcom, but a Big Brother type show would be the best imo.
Aside from all normal drama that would arise, there would also be special events, like "A trip to X tournament", "15 ****ty girls arrive and want to party", and so on.
The people at home would call in and vote on the most boring guy there, to keep make sure that everyone tried their best all the time.

I know that most of you don't know a tenth of all the craziness that is the swedish smash scene, but doesn't it sound like a pretty damn good show?

leffen

Smash Champion
yes leffen

I'd never miss an ep

english only tho
loooooooool yesssssss

I've only heard about armada during his early years but dear god was what I heard hilarious

@lovage:lol I was suspecting mango but then I realized that the spelling was way too good...probablyyy *glares at PP*

leffen

Smash Champion
lol pp ure a fkn mod how come this is not locked LOOOOOOL

you're enjoying this way too much

and u know what im talkin bout

edit: I hope its mango.
hi mango

Tero.

Smash Champion
sup people

i know (we all know) leffen is a **** and everything on the boards
but you guys are just taking it too far

1. this isn't the right place to discuss it, go to Facebook or something
2. also if you have personal problems you might not want to argue in public?
2. why don't we hate on barwl instead of fellow melee players? (obv jk balrw is all fine and stuff and mk)

so let's all act a little mature

back to topic: Ice.

Puddi

Smash Rookie
Wow people are mad in here. Why all the hate towards leffen. He's a pretty cool guy, eh mains yoshi and doesn't afraid of anything

PS: TROLOLOLOL I PRANKED LEFFEN IM MASTER TROLL GIVE ME ATTENTION PLSSS *le MikeHaggarTHAKJB* Xd:p:p:p:p:p!!11

real ps : peace and love

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
Nobody hates Leffen. He's just the "*******" archetype of the boards. I look forward to his posts. I would never take him seriously for this very reason though...

Also, I support the Real World: Sweden Smash. Obviously in English only like PP said. Everything sounds funnier w/ a Swedish accent.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Ice has SOOOO much potiential. Any one mention silentwolf? Cause i feel like since he can utiilized ALL aspects of fox, all he needs is like, mew2king to teach him some fundamentals and there you go

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
Yeah I've said before that Ice has the potential to make Marth relevant again. I haven't seen a Marth that slick in a while. He just reaallllyyy needs to perform well in tournament.

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
javi is already atleast m2k level
and hes going up
people need to stop the whole javi thing seriously it just comes off as a troll to me when people say hes top 10 material after placing well in one national everything else is theory and speculation.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Yeah I've said before that Ice has the potential to make Marth relevant again. I haven't seen a Marth that slick in a while. He just reaallllyyy needs to perform well in tournament.
I used to think so but after Smashers Reunion, I no longer have any expectations for him to accomplish anything special.

people need to stop the whole javi thing seriously it just comes off as a troll to me when people say hes top 10 material after placing well in one national everything else is theory and speculation.
Him dominating Mexico for nearly a decade is also very noteworthy. And there is nothing strange about saying he's top 10 material. After the top 5, who can you say is clearly a better player than he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom