• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the next "Top Player"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I think it's too early to tell for PewpewU, Ice has reached his peak, I already gave my feelings on Westballz and since when did Th0rn become a top player?

Also there is a notable gap between Javi's group and PP's group. I think the thread is asking who can make it into the top group.

I forgot about that. I'll do it after I get home from work.
dude u suck lol

I never said th0rn was atop player.. i said he hada chance to become the NEXT top player

as in maybe someday he could reach top 5

He's taken games off mew2king recently

no fluke

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
And yet I have previously defeated players considered top 10. Where you at!?
Isn't the only one you've beaten Mango and at one tournament? And since then hasn't he beaten you using Link? You've had one amazing tournament, and it's been the peak of your career, and since then you have not been repeat such success in tournament. I don't even expect you to get top 8 at FC.

You're good, but not good enough for top 10.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Isn't the only one you've beaten Mango and at one tournament? And since then hasn't he beaten you using Link? You've had one amazing tournament, and it's been the peak of your career, and since then you have not been repeat such success in tournament. I don't even expect you to get top 8 at FC.

You're good, but not good enough for top 10.
Oh? I think you should look at tournaments more closely.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
What do you think your placing will be at FC?

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
LOL. Kage will definitely get above 9th at FC, unless he gets bracket *****, which is unlikely.

Anyway, i think american sodas are better than european sans coke.
And i think fanta is a preference thing.
But both are good.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Go to the social thread to talk about beverages. Discussion of alcohol is still considered inappropriate, etc etc.

Just try to keep this thread on topic. If you have something irrelevant to say, it's not hard to post in another/a new thread.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I agree, it was irresponsible. Let's get back on the topic off leffen getting owned.

Hear this my fellow smashers. You will be presented with the most epic owning in a long time, and in sweden we have extremly high standards for this. And yet, this story sticks out. Flopmericans, EU master race, mexicans, japanese, and all other of this amazing community, let us look past our differences and laugh at leffen.

Basically, there was alot of drinking at stiiig. it was all great fun, and as smashers have seen before, leffen sucks at partying and he always acts more drunk then he is and just in general acts ******** (kind of like a 14 year olds first time drinking, except that he is like that every time). knowing that leffens drunkedness is based on placebo, i hatched up a plan (this was all the mighty mike swaggars idea). we where going to make a drink of something like apple juice and something bitter (thats not alcohol) and have him take shots off it, and watch him thinking hes drunk and laughing at him.

unfortunately, O, the guy who was supposed to buy the apple juice and vinegar or something else with a strong taste, forgot to do as such.

However, the last night, me and IVP wanted to pull it off, and we decided to do something a bit risky. after the first night, somebody had put some beer in a small glass for shots, and thats what me and IVP decided to use. It had been there for 4 days, filled with dust and old and disgusting. at one point i picked up a dead fly from the glass.

We took him outside to take shots with us, and we pretended we where trying to get everyone outside to drink with us (most people were playing smash at the time), so he would not suspect anything.we mindgame him into taking the shot, he says "oh my god, that was strong", and apparently this 5% beer was to strong for him to drink everything, he left a third. "I can't take anymore", he said. he immideatly starts walking funny, acting more drunk, walking funny, and saying "OH MY GOD IM GONNA PUKE OH NO". Leffen asks what it was, and I say "well, it was some 35% apple flavored vodka". Underestimating how ******** leffen is, I wanted to pull a safe move. But IVP, knowing leffen better does something far more flashy and risky, like an amazing captain falcon. IVP says "No, that was the 70% apple liquor (he didnt hear i called it vodka) stuff jadde brought!" (jadde is a guy who goes very far at parties, drinks alot, brings weird drugs etc so it was very beleivable he wouldve brought it). Leffen freaks out, saying "OH NO YOU TRICKED IM GONNA PUKE!", stumbles inside.Me and IVP can barely hold ourselves from laughter, as soon as we were 2 metres away from him we just looked out each other and almost burst out in laughter but managed to do it somewhat quietly. Leffen didn't notice it, I guess he was drunk from the 2/3rds of a shot of 5% beer he drank.Once leffen is inside, he claims to armada and a few others that he had taken a shot of 80% (yes, 80%) apple-liquor-vodka. which obviously does not exist. it was colored like beer, so it being 70% is ****ing impossible. but leffen, naive as he is, beleives it.

Zoler, being a bit to drunk, tells the story to armada. Armada laughs his *** off and later he told me that he was very proud of me over what I had accomplished.I must also give IVP huge credit over his part, although it was my idea and plan, he did most of the execution, and he pulled it off perfectly.But Zoler ****s up and keeps talking about it when leffen is close, and leffen overhears it. It made me very sad and dissapointed in Zoler, but leffen had already gotten owned so I guess it was OK.

Me and IVP are outside, chilling, drinking some beer and laughing about leffens retardness. Leffen walks by and is going to bed. We start saying things like "man, you're so drunk!". He says, in a very holier-then-thou matter "pfft, i know it was a trick you guys...", trying to pretend as if he figured it out on his own. But 5 minutes later me and IVP hear about how he overheard Zoler.

I hoped you enjoyed this story, my fellow smashers. Feel free to tell them to every smasher you know.

With best regards, Mike Swaggar.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I've had GA coke, its just like all the rest of american coke, because its made with fake sugar.
yea its good and all, i liked american coke before I went to germany.
Once you drink coke that is made with real sugar (like... more than once), you won't go back to regular coke.

ontopic: Abu will be the next top player. he's already best in the midwest :troll:

Varist

Smash Lord
I live on the border of Mexico and drink sugar coke all the time and you guys are just being ****ing hipsters. It isn't that much better. It's like the same tbh

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I don't think that being aware of how **** that i'm drinking tastes makes me a hipster.
I still like american coke, the mexican is just better. A lot better. The sugar gives it a very distinct taste.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
No i think all the big threads get derailed at somepoint, tbh. I don't really even remember how we got to this point, but I think it was largely my fault.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah, this thread served its purpose well enough

Locking due to lack of relevance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom