• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the next "Top Player"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
or your standards suck
I rest my case.

That's like me judging all of holland's breweries off heineken, or australia/foster's.

You should try something from Bear Republic, out of Cali, or Bell's out of Michigan. Green Flash is also a killer brewery from san diego. There are sooo many I'm sure you won't try them and just blindly state that all "flopmerican" beer is trash, but that will just continue to demonstrate your ignorance, lol

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I rest my case.

That's like me judging all of holland's breweries off heineken, or australia/foster's.

You should try something from Bear Republic, out of Cali, or Bell's out of Michigan. Green Flash is also a killer brewery from san diego. There are sooo many I'm sure you won't try them and just blindly state that all "flopmerican" beer is trash, but that will just continue to demonstrate your ignorance, lol
i have tried american brown ale from bear republic, even that cant compare to a norrlands guld which is a standard beer in sweden
Oh, your water does happen to suck though.
translation: i cant tell switzerland from sweden

Boat Mode

Smash Journeyman
Hey like 60% of the U.S has ****ty water too. Luckily on Long Island the unfiltered tap water tastes good. Its all about them water sources.

Beat!

Smash Master
Approximately 100% of Sweden has good water. And by good I mean top tier on a global scale.

Also, <3 Norrlands Guld. There are better ones, though.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
Modelo is terrible

Actually Mexican beer just sucks. Too watery and it all tastes like corn.

German>American>Swedish>Mexican

Sam Adams Boston Lager alone is better than most Swedish and Mexican beer

/beer discussion

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Ugh, I got curious and had a look at the top selling German beers... that stuff is horrible. So if that's what so many people already call good in comparison with others, I hope I will never have to drink those :D

And I just read that somebody actually imports Augustiner Edelstoff into the USA. Give that a shot, if you get the chance; that one is pretty good :)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I dont really like beer so i go cider. So far angry orchard and magnard's (not sure if i spelled the 2nd one correctly) are my fav brands.

:phone:

Xyzz

Smash Champion
I really like beer, so that's usually what I drink if the occasion calls for alcoholic beverages, or if a cold beer simply looks like a great idea (e.g. hot day and having to work outdoors / having a bbq... those things :D).
If I don't feel like beer, I'll usually go for something milk related... that is white russians or liquor43 with milk (:

edit: oh, this has an actual topic?
In that case: I think Kirbykaze has the best shot at getting to the top5 level, there's lots of other really good players though... and I don't think Shroomed, S2J or Wobbles are far behind (and probably some others I don't remember right now, but would totally deserve to be on this type of lists... sorry).

Battlecow

Play to Win
Champaign's tap water is godlike. We used to have a sign in the airport saying "best tap water in north america" or something like that.

I was in oslo and london recently and oslo's tap water was meh while london's was bad.

Sodas with sugar in them are the best, the one bad thing about america (objectively best country in the world BTW) is that our ****ing idiotic agriculture subsidy policy means sugar import quotas->sugar at like 3x the world price->high fructose corn syrup in soda because corn farmers are *****es and the cuban *******s who run the sugar industry are *****es.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
translation: i cant tell switzerland from sweden
I never said anything along those lines.
What i was referring to was how if I go into a restruant and ask for water, they give me sparkling mineral water.
I asked my german friends about this, since nobody drinks this in america, and they said almost all of europe drinks this instead of still water.
So after that i started drinking beer and coke in place of water.

Also, bavarian beer kicks ***. The HB dark beer made my life.
But it was pree expensive :/

And american coke sucks because it is made with fake sugar. Thats why I always drink mexican coke now ^^

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
Modelo is terrible

Actually Mexican beer just sucks. Too watery and it all tastes like corn.

German>American>Swedish>Mexican

Sam Adams Boston Lager alone is better than most Swedish and Mexican beer

/beer discussion
Do not /beer a discussion without even mentionning beer from Belgium. Like seriously, this is punishable by death in Europe.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Who is the next "Top Player"? Official Beverage Discussion Topic

I'm not complaining, though, the original topic was dumb anyways :troll:

PB&J

Smash Hero
about soda- armada said our soda was better than europe's(apex 2010 vid to back up that statement)

kk is already looking good at the moment at the six placing since hes been traveling and doing his thing

I love watching westballz play. i honestly think he plays falco really good. apex 2013 or fc if hes going ,he will place very well if he keeps it up.

besides that, i agree with everything hax said. Plup is a monster

P.S.-I wish people traveled more to different regions to see how good people are besides big nationals.

It would be cool if 5 of the best people from each region would travel to every region. Only if plane tickets were cheaper.

stelzig

Smash Lord
about soda- armada said our soda was better than europe's(apex 2010 vid to back up that statement)
lol armada is crazy then. But afaik he also drinks fanta exotic. The story may be different there. But coke barely even tastes good in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom