• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the most difficult CPU?

De4th-4ng3l

Smash Rookie
From my experience, I've found that Luigi and Pikachu are the hardest, and I would like to get your input on this.;) I have also found out that the different color a CPU is, the more different it plays (for instance, white Luigi is harder than green), idk if im the only 1 to notice this (probly not, but i thought i should throw it out there).

Edit: Come on ppl, why cant we get some conversation going on in here?:dizzy: (like my smilies? lol)

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
its luigi and peach. everyone should know. :p try beating 3 luigi's on teams all lvl 9. with team attack off. its so hard. ive done it, but god watch out for that ledge. they will smash u in every way they know how lol.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
lvl 9 mario is a ***** also i find gnw irrrtating

zeldspazz

Smash Master
My Pit is the only CPU that gives me a lil trouble O.o Its actually "smart" sometimes, like it mirrored my Lucas's PKT onstage so that I flew the other direction offstage and got KOed :x. I never felt more nooby lol.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Jigg...ly...Puff... *Shudders* Those horrible nightmares.... Th-The endless growing... Huge eyes haunt me in my sleep... Jigglypuff... o__o

9Kplus1

Smash Master
My Peach CPUs bone walk, all of my CPUs have learned how to DI, and D3 goes for a chaingrab occasionally.

If I were to choose a difficult CPU, I'd have to go with Link. He's so ****ing hard to gimp as a CPU.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Luigi, Pikachu, Peach, and Robot is pretty challenging on teams. I'm not too sure fighting them 1 on 1. ♥

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
the more you play people the harder cpus get
the more you play cpus the easier they get but hurt your people game

just camp hard and they can't really do anything

other than that my ic can chaingrab up to like 5 or 6 grabs and it is super gay especially if they desynch forward air spike

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
I think that CPUs even copy your opponents on Wi-Fi's techniques, like how all of the sudden my CPUs go and intefere with Ness' PK thunder to keep him from making a recovery.

My hardest CPU is Fox, because he copies the toughest opponenet I ever fought on Wi-Fi! ARGH!!

sammy p

Smash Lord
mine...... luigi, or diddy, or olimar.....
i main luigi but if i have to face another one, holy****!
diddy and olimar are also bad matchups of mine! hahah

BSP

Smash Legend
I think it depens on who u use and who the people u fight use, since the cpu's learn kinda. Luigi is pretty difficult for me too, and mario on my game is decent

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Meta Knight? I haven't found him very hard at all to beat, he's predictable when he's trying to recover, and he doesn't use his Shuffle Loop sometimes when he come's back. ♥

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
I think that CPUs even copy your opponents on Wi-Fi's techniques, like how all of the sudden my CPUs go and intefere with Ness' PK thunder to keep him from making a recovery.

My hardest CPU is Fox, because he copies the toughest opponenet I ever fought on Wi-Fi! ARGH!!
exactly true. And I play on wifi quite often.
My CPUs are really hard actually. But I'd have to say falco. Laser+reflector spam+cpu gayness=:(

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
I can beat any CPU any lvl with any character on any stage, the CPUs are ezpz.

My CPU pit has learned how to do wingdashes, and he does it extremely well. It would make him one of my harder matches if the CPU didn't blow hard at camping, using projectiles, or recovering.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
In Brawl+ I'd say weegee... utilt/nairs will come out of no where and wreck your day.

xPhirewolfx

Smash Rookie
Fox and Pit are pretty annoying, but they KO pretty easily... So I would say Pikachu, he's a small target, and I always can't react fast enough to block or reflect the lightning.

PFANT

Smash Cadet
Volume said his cpu snake learned how to DASCUS..........WTF, i thought cpu's couldn't perform advance techs...... now that's scary

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
my mk does nair OOS and grounded shuttle loop OOS. it also up-air combos to nair
0.o
i think playing m2k for 10+hrs put my cpu on steroids

Top Bottom