• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the most difficult CPU?

Chanda The Panda

Smash Rookie
My Captain Falcon is really, really annoying.

He has this weird set of predetermined events he goes through. He'll just sidestep/shield grab dthrow into knee every time, and even if he misses or sourspots he'll always dtaunt. It's really, really annoying to hear "Show me Ya Moves" every time you get punished.

ken109

Smash Cadet
Pikachu spams, Mario & Luigi hurt me bad when im not careful, Kirby does some combos and they all learned to edgehog. >.<

Darkest Rival

Smash Rookie
pikachu is annoying with his down B, he needs to chill out with that. mario is hard for some reason, the rest are a joke.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Weegee, lucas, and olimar. Weegee seems to know the future...

Realmz

Smash Apprentice
I hate to join the crowd, but I honestly have to say Luigi. Even in melee. I don't know wtf it is about him. I try to rage on him after he kicks my ***, but then he still kicks my ***. I just have to play defensive whenever he goes into **** mode, and it annoys me to no end.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Olimar's definately up there. I've got an Oli cpu that wrecks.

Actually, I'd say Kirby's right behind Olimar for me. Kirby has semi-spiked me several times and actually has decent spacing.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol I must be special, Luigi is never a problem for me :D Pikachu however...

:uzi::pikachu:

Jon K

Smash Rookie
Definitely level 9 Marth when he's colored red and in the second character slot.

Gamer_Prix

Smash Rookie
I have to say they have gotten a lot smarter as the series progressed now i find myself waiting for them to attack me because they spam the shield and grab technique (or maybe i'm just predictable)
Hardest i would say are ROB, G&W and Peach because they can be really cheap and wario because half the time i don't know what he's doing.

I have the most fun when i play against DDD or Wario

Top Bottom