• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Ike, due to having about 5 wifi matches in a row consisting entirely of Ike vs Ike vs Ike vs Me (with different people every time), complete with Aether spam, Fsmash Spam, and quick-draw spam. D:
Remedy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO70uBHhTHg

Pokemon Trainer. He talks too much, and his final smash sucks. <_< If you need an explanation, feel free to quote this message
I agree. I Hate Trainer because of 2 reasons.
1. He feels like a bad character and whatever matchup advantage he will have will be negated when it's time to switch. Also, each of the Pokemon have their distinct weaknesses.
Squirtle has no KO power other than his up smash and his side b can be footstolled ans he'll be a sitting duck.
Ivysaur has the WORST recovery in this game.
Charizrd is a big target and is a bit slow.

Also, you have to fight ALL of his Pokemon in All-Star mode, which is annoying. Especially when you are on Spear Pillar and are trying to get it over with before the background Pokemon do something that can kill you.

As for Olimar, I didn't like him at first, but I accepted him because he doesn't suck.

gantrain05

Smash Master
hmm yeah im gonna vote metaknight for the sole reason, my friend plays him and only spams the tornado move which i think is annoying as no other, so yes mk. many others deserve this spot but this is my personal experience

FishkeeperTimmay!

Smash Ace
Sonic, ROB and to a lesser extent, Snake didn't deserve to be in this game.

I come from the mindset that Super Smash Bros should only consist of pure Nintendo endorsed characters. It held this mentality for the first two systems, and the developers had dozens of perfectly good options before needing to dip into the impurities that these characters are.

Snake phails because he was obviously a Sony product for most of his life. Take into consideration that almost all of his games have released on a Sony system of some sort. Only having 2-3 games on the Nintendo systems doesn't mean your a Nintendo boy. When you say "Metal Gear Solid", most people think Sony Playstation, not Nintendo.

Sonic is DEFINITELY Sega's boy. Almost ALL of his game's were released on Sega systems. He only started being released on the Nintendo systems because Sega started to phail at making good games. Way too go Nintendo.

ROB PHAILS because he's a fricken PERIPHERAL. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT? He's not a character, 95% of people probabaly didn't even know what the heck he's supposed to represent. Heck, most of my friends think he's JOHNNY 5! AS IN THAT ROBOT FROM THOSE CRAPPY MOVIES.

Nintendo flopped on its roster. They could've had much better representation form actual Nintendo titles that people actually KNEW. If I had to vote for only one... Snake still bugs me the most.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice

I come from the mindset that Super Smash Bros should only consist of pure Nintendo endorsed characters. It held this mentality for the first two systems, and the developers had dozens of perfectly good options before needing to dip into the impurities that these characters are.

Snake phails because he was obviously a Sony product for most of his life. Take into consideration that almost all of his games have released on a Sony system of some sort. Only having 2-3 games on the Nintendo systems doesn't mean your a Nintendo boy. When you say "Metal Gear Solid", most people think Sony Playstation, not Nintendo.

Sonic is DEFINITELY Sega's boy. Almost ALL of his game's were released on Sega systems. He only started being released on the Nintendo systems because Sega started to phail at making good games. Way too go Nintendo.

ROB PHAILS because he's a fricken PERIPHERAL. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT? He's not a character, 95% of people probabaly didn't even know what the heck he's supposed to represent. Heck, most of my friends think he's JOHNNY 5! AS IN THAT ROBOT FROM THOSE CRAPPY MOVIES.

Nintendo flopped on its roster. They could've had much better representation form actual Nintendo titles that people actually KNEW. If I had to vote for only one... Snake still bugs me the most.
and that makes you a fanboy :laugh:

Oh, and the movie in question is Short Circuit.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Hmm..........

Tough choice. Either Wolf, Pit, Olimar, MK, or Sonic............ But in the end, no one is a match for Olimar's absurd gameplay mechanics. Hope his pikmin all get eaten by Sakurai.

Zema

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to say Wolfie.

Why so much hate towards Pit? He's a pretty cool guy! He kills mythologicol bests and doesnt afraid of anything.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
It wouldn't be fun if I couldn't even post my own opinion. And plus this isn't your thread, so I will be happy to post whatever I want to.

Anyways, I am back and have counted the votes so far. So keep voting away!
Yeah, I can understand that and it is fun to rant about the characters you don't like. But, my point is that you called it a poll and the results won't mean much if it's biased.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol, i don't see what's the big deal with ice climbers.

is it because they have combos?

haha, combos in brawl? i guess we've gotta hate that character then.

anyway, i seem to like all the characters... probably the one i like the least is metaknight, cuz he beats ice climbers LOL.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings

Lloyd Irving For BRAWL!!!,using falcons crest as a Fsmash would be awsum
or mabey Cless....idk

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh, and the movie in question is Short Circuit.
Numbah Five is alive!

Wall-E for SSB4

Trebor, I partially agreed with your post until you got here:
the developers had dozens of perfectly good options before needing to dip into the impurities that these characters are.
Your original point seemed to be concerning the conservation of the main idea of the game (an "it's a game about NINTENDO all stars; let's keep it that way" sort of deal), where as the line above me leads me to believe that you're just a Nintendo fanboy with a bad case of tunnel vision.

Though I do agree with you about ROB whole-heartedly.

majora_787

Smash Hero
If you want to explain why, then go ahead! I read all of the posts! :)
I hate his voice, just because I watched pokemon when I was little, literally enough to make me sick of his voice.

His FS sucks IMO because every time I use it, it doesn't matter when or how, the opponent gets knocked into the air really high, they automatically dodge the whole thing by getting flung up there, and they land with barely 5% damage gained. And when I use it from far away so it doesn't happen, it always gets dodged.

Not saying it's a fact OR trying to get anyone to agree with me here, I'm just saying

Geist

Smash Master
I'm just going to jump in the pit hate bandwaggon.
Mostly over annoyances in the japanese version.
Jedadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada
Jedadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada
you'll get it if you've heard it ._.

And purpose doesn't rhyme with circus, it's a pseudo-rhyme.
Some people have the last name Burkus though.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus rhymes with.... Purpose?
And purpose doesn't rhyme with circus, it's a pseudo-rhyme.
Some people have the last name Burkus though.
To this day, the best one I've heard is "percuss". I wish I could remember who told me that one. I didn't even know it was a word before. But it makes sense since "percussion" certainly must come from something.

Geist

Smash Master
Well, percuss means "to strike hard" and is derived from Latin, but is stressed on the second syllable, therefore the u sounds more like "uh" than "ih". So your name is still valid =p

Anyways back on topic
Pit sucks.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Well, percuss means "to strike hard" and is derived from Latin, but is stressed on the second syllable, therefore the u sounds more like "uh" than "ih". So your name is still valid =p

Anyways back on topic
Pit sucks.
As long as you voted you can talk about whatever... Just make sure it isn't spam or anything that would cause the board to become a spam fest or start an argument.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Jesus Christ. Pit doesn't suck! It's not HIS fault that so many ****ing noobs spam his ****ing arrows all the ****ing time! Give him a ****ing break!

Phew...anyway, the character who should REALLY be kicked out is...well, actually, I don't think anyone should be.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Music to my ears (or rather...art to my eyes?)!

P. S. I'm shocked at the Pit hatred. I mean, I get it, but there's so much more of it than I thought there'd be. I mean, ROB isn't even TOUCHING Pit right now. I figured if anything, Pit would be at about the same level as Meta Knight. Surprising.

Top Bottom