• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

smashbot226

Smash Master
In defense of my mains:

Wolf- He's not a COMPLETE clone of Fox, whereas Falco is, he's got some of the best moves in the game, and he's got the best taunt in the newcomers: AROOOOOO!!!!

Donkey- He may not have the flair MK, or Sonic, or anyone else does, but you know what he's got?

DONKEY PUNCH!

ZSS- Well, besides being the most bad*ss female fighter in Brawl, ZSS has one of the longest ranges a character can obtain, with her whip, stun gun, and quick approach. And she's got three jumps.

Diddy- He's so awesome you can't possibly measure up to his greatness. Anyone who can damage people using freaking peanuts and jetpacs made of pure wood is awesome in my book.

~rh

Smash Lord
Why is Jigglypuff in this game? Two ****ing puffballs are enough, save me the agony D:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'd vote all Kirby characters but only one is allowed so...Meta Knight
I blame Sakurai

Resident_Smash_Genius

Smash Journeyman
Zelda, Fox, Samus, and Kirby are the ones in the clear so far.
I'm surprised at Zelda, no hate for Din's Fire spammers and uber fair and bair?
Since I use Zelda all the time now, I can vouch for my friends and say they hate her. I lurv all her attacks.

I... dispise Ike, (unless I'm playing as him) mostly in free-for-alls. You're doing great and then all of a sudden WHAM f-smash at 40% kills you. In one-v-one he's ok though.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Lol thanks for the votes everyone. I don't have enough time to count the votes and post em, but I will do that after I get home from school ASAP. Hope to see more votes when I get back!

Luigi player

Smash Master
ROB. Just because I've never heard of him before Mario Kart on the DS. And even there I didn't like him. He's just nobody.

Ark098

Smash Cadet
marth is just a wall of stat..

but LUCARIO! shut up abt ur homosexual aura and start speaking lyk a ******* pokemon!

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
Characters that have earned my deep hatred:

Pit - Homo voice, gay moveset, homo voice, crappy games, did I mention homo voice?
Lucas - Overpowered with a terrible design.
Meta-Knight - The ultimate newb-character. I hate how Nintendo tried so hard to make him cool.
Diddy - a stupid little monkey with obnoxious noises and primitive weapons? Not cool in the least bit.
Ike - He's more powerful than Ganon and Boozer WTF? I hate him much more than I hated Roy in Melee.
Marth - I hate this chick.
Jigglypuff - Useless. Get out.
Olimar - See Lucas.
He may be overpowered, but comon, Olimar has a roxor design. He plays just like in his games. (Minus the jumping, lul)

majora_787

Smash Hero
aww, you quoted me. now I feel special :bee:

Anyway, I don't get why R.O.B. and Pit are hated so much. I can understand pit being hated for being so spammable, but people just hate R.O.B. because he's a robot. He was a genius not even I could have forseen :laugh:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
people just hate R.O.B. because he's a robot.
That's right, it's because he's a robot.

It's not because there was no demand for him in Brawl in the first place, nor because he's hardly even an actual video game character (let alone an all-star), nor because he has even less personality than all the other one dimensional characters in the game.

It's because everyone on this board is racist against robots (...organismist?). You hit the nail on the head.

Top Bottom