• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Music to my ears (or rather...art to my eyes?)!

P. S. I'm shocked at the Pit hatred. I mean, I get it, but there's so much more of it than I thought there'd be. I mean, ROB isn't even TOUCHING Pit right now. I figured if anything, Pit would be at about the same level as Meta Knight. Surprising.
There are 2 possibilities that I see for the Pit hate.

1. People are hopping on the bandwagon
2. Smashboards truly hates Pit

I'm gonna keep updating this thread for a long while so mabey another character will pass him??? :confused:

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
the reason for pit hate is becuase everyone gets owned by him and he is so amazing lol. no but reeally i dont understand the pit hate there was a poll like a month ago asking who is your favorite character and he was like 3rd.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I seem to think that Jigglypuff is rather useless in the Smash Bros. series. I can understand why it's back, but I think that they could've used a better Pokemon.

Rauzaruke

Smash Apprentice
I did do something like that, except it involved Big Blue and Rumble Falls. I think its more satisfying when you suck them as Dedede or Kirby and spit them out under a stage like Smashville, and then live yourself. My problem though is when I beat them all, they would quit, then another batch of ALL IKE came in. So I didn't get a stage choice most of the time. :(

iTz_HaVoC

Smash Cadet
very undecided with Jiggs and Ike. Jiggs is not too great and has gotten weaker i think. (hard to believe) and Ike is so.....powered. I more dislike Jigglypuff though.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I guess the reason for the pit hate is because everyone whose main isn't pit hates him because they always get owned by him. And there's 34 other mains to choose from, so there are way more non-pit mains than there are pit-mains.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I guess the reason for the pit hate is because everyone whose main isn't pit hates him because they always get owned by him. And there's 34 other mains to choose from, so there are way more non-pit mains than there are pit-mains.
Nah... There are many reasons. Some dont like his voice, some hate his arrow spam, some hate his final fantasy look, and others just don't think he deserved a spot in Brawl. Just because a lot of people dislike him doesn't mean that they are all getting "owned" by Pit. If that were true than Olimar, Wolf, and Snake would be the most hated characters.

bdance23

Smash Cadet
Cannot stand Pit. His side b, his forward smash, his neutral infinite A, and those friggin arrows. Pain in my anus.

SSBB4all

Smash Apprentice
I do not like rob! Rob is a pottty mouth peice of trash. He needs to be thrown away in the garbage! He is a wasted playable caracter. He does not deserv to be in super smash bros brawl. He has a bad moveset. He is not even a person in real life. Somebody throw him in the garbage for me plz!!!

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf...
He runs like he should be a 50 year old wearing jogging shorts...
If he isn't going to be the king of evil, don't put him in the game

And Sonic...well he's just a sonic...even snake dislikes him

Alou

Smash Cadet
Wario. He's a complete dork. He shouldn't even be in the Mario Games anymore as a 'villain' who just happens to join them for the occasional Mario Party.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I'd say Jigglypuff...Not because I don't think it's worthy, I do. I just can never use it right.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Wario. He's a complete dork. He shouldn't even be in the Mario Games anymore as a 'villain' who just happens to join them for the occasional Mario Party.
Congratz. You are the first Wario hater. I will quote your post and put it on the front page next to Wario. Btw, I live in Atl Ga too! :)

FishkeeperTimmay!

Smash Ace
Numbah Five is alive!

Wall-E for SSB4

Trebor, I partially agreed with your post until you got here:

Your original point seemed to be concerning the conservation of the main idea of the game (an "it's a game about NINTENDO all stars; let's keep it that way" sort of deal), where as the line above me leads me to believe that you're just a Nintendo fanboy with a bad case of tunnel vision.

Though I do agree with you about ROB whole-heartedly.

I can understand how it comes off that way. I am a hardcore Nintendo fanboy, thus it shows. But I do love other systems, and play them frequently. Halo (as in the original) was probably my favourite game ever created, only rivaled by Melee.

However, Super Smash Bros was all about getting your favourite Nintendo characters to duke it out in a crazy fight of epic epicness. Nintendo makes good, memorable characters that last through dozens of titles, and they can be represented in their glory against the other characters that have struck our hearts.

Adding ROB, Sonic and Snake was just a bad move in my opinion. ROB moreso than any other. Every character in Super Smash should be instantly recognizable, and at least Sonic and Sanke have that quality. ROB shouldn't have been in the game. Heck, even Pit wasn't a great idea in that regard.

But then we get into the issue of Snake and Sonic not being Nintendo characters. Sure, we all know them, but neither of them have that "Nintendo" quality to them. I can't explain that one very well, but it makes sense to me. Super Smash should bring back memories, its crapload of in-game collectibles are evidence of this. Neither Snake nor Sonic brig back fond memories of me sitting in front of any Nintendo system. Sonic makes me think of a Genesis or Dreamcast, Sanek always makes me think of a Playstation.

Sonic was only added because Sega obviously struck a deal with Nintendo.

Snake was only added because Konami owns Japan. xD

ROB was added... I still can't figure out why.

So yes, I'm probably a Nintendo fanboy with a bad case of tunnel vision. But that is just the way I feel about Smash.

iLike2EatPiez

Smash Rookie
Jigglypuff... Out of nearly 500 Pokemon, couldn't they see that there were definately better choices out there this time around? I mean... Jigglypuff hasn't been quite so popular since the Kanto days. People would have loved Mewtwo to remain in its place, or Plusle and Minun to be completed.

SSBB4all

Smash Apprentice
Lol I love this thread. It is fun to come back a few hours later and see who gained some votes. Keep it up Real Gamer! Btw I already voted.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Characters that have earned my deep hatred:

Pit - Homo voice, gay moveset, homo voice, crappy games, did I mention homo voice?
Lucas - Overpowered with a terrible design.
Meta-Knight - The ultimate newb-character. I hate how Nintendo tried so hard to make him cool.
Diddy - a stupid little monkey with obnoxious noises and primitive weapons? Not cool in the least bit.
Ike - He's more powerful than Ganon and Boozer WTF? I hate him much more than I hated Roy in Melee.
Marth - I hate this chick.
Jigglypuff - Useless. Get out.
Olimar - See Lucas.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Characters that have earned my deep hatred:

Pit - Homo voice, gay moveset, homo voice, crappy games, did I mention homo voice?
Lucas - Overpowered with a terrible design.
Meta-Knight - The ultimate newb-character. I hate how Nintendo tried so hard to make him cool.
Diddy - a stupid little monkey with obnoxious noises and primitive weapons? Not cool in the least bit.
Ike - He's more powerful than Ganon and Boozer WTF? I hate him much more than I hated Roy in Melee.
Marth - I hate this chick.
Jigglypuff - Useless. Get out.
Olimar - See Lucas.
Umm... I'll put you down as Marth cause what you said about him made me laugh. :)

Top Bottom