• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
Game and Watch and ROB, since I'm not a big fan of Sakurai's "Throwback" character idea.

Lucas and Ness because I can't stand Earthbound brats (especially their voices).

Ike, because I'm a Fire Emblem 7 fan, and I think Lyn would have made a much better playable character.

Sonic, because he's a stupid 3rd party character, and what Sakurai did to him ("Yeah, guys! Let's have 50% of his entire moveset involve him rolling into a ball!!!!").

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
why are people hating on yoshi and ROB? yoshis an original character and is good in brawl. ROB'S a unique characters and he's suprisingly good for a robot. the one i hate the most is peach and falco. get a life peach!!!

D13

Smash Ace
I really don't 'dislike' any of the characters because I have like 0 competitive smash experience. But if one had to be removed, it should be one with a smaller fanbase. Yoshi, I guess.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Toon Link should be removed for being an overused clone. Ron Paul should be put in his place.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
You have biased your own poll by making providing opinions in the OP. Great fail.

I vote for Wolf. His character design, franchise representation, and moveset don't add significant variety to the cast. I can understand people not liking the Ice Climbers, but at least they are unique. But if we're talking about how annoying it is to fight said character, my vote goes to MetaKnight and his broken spaminess.

By the same logic, I love ROB, Yoshi, Ness and Snake; characters that offer something different and take an unorthodox approach to victory.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
You have biased your own poll by making providing opinions in the OP. Great fail.

I vote for Wolf. His character design, franchise representation, and moveset don't add significant variety to the cast. I can understand people not liking the Ice Climbers, but at least they are unique. But if we're talking about how annoying it is to fight said character, my vote goes to MetaKnight and his broken spaminess.

By the same logic, I love ROB, Yoshi, Ness and Snake; characters that offer something different and take an unorthodox approach to victory.
It wouldn't be fun if I couldn't even post my own opinion. And plus this isn't your thread, so I will be happy to post whatever I want to.

Anyways, I am back and have counted the votes so far. So keep voting away!

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
wtf is with all the pit hate round here u all cryin cause lvl 9 pit whoop u. jesus btw mark my vote as ike that over powered *******....

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
wtf is with all the pit hate round here u all cryin cause lvl 9 pit whoop u. jesus btw mark my vote as ike that over powered *******....
Pit looks like a Final Fantasy character with a horrible voice. He is the ultimate attraction for weeaboo fangirls, too.

+ the side-B

**** Pit. He gets my vote.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
to you ppl who hate yoshi-go die in A fire
pit,dont hate him,but he seems......well.....not cool
my votes for diddy,his moves are absurdly bad,and is way to slow for his size

good,noone hates fox,falco and wolf are just bad moveset copycats(they kinda changed falco,olny a little tho.)

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Pit, it's is really annoying to play against him. When I play against a spammy Pit (haven't played one who isn't), I pick Luigi's Mansion.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
to you ppl who hate yoshi-go die in A fire
pit,dont hate him,but he seems......well.....not cool
my votes for diddy,his moves are absurdly bad,and is way to slow for his size

good,noone hates fox,falco and wolf are just bad moveset copycats(they kinda changed falco,olny a little tho.)
You sir are my 50th voter! Many thanks! Heres a cookie for ya! *cookie*

AlexX

Smash Ace
I vote Dedede.

I don't actually hate him or anything, but I'll vote for him to be different, and because we all know that Sakurai is the only reason he's in there.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
i know! shes really a worthless character. mewtwo should have stayed or some new pokemon should have came like blazeken or something.
Blaziken? ......wow...just wow.

My vote goes to Pit for obvious reasons.

Rauzaruke

Smash Apprentice
Ike, due to having about 5 wifi matches in a row consisting entirely of Ike vs Ike vs Ike vs Me (with different people every time), complete with Aether spam, Fsmash Spam, and quick-draw spam. D:

OverlordCrono

Smash Cadet
Marth, without a doubt. I seriously don't see why everyone likes him so much. He's very overrated, and I'm just plain sick of the guy. That is why I always use Marth as a punching bag when in training, because I expect to see a lot of him when I get online, and somewhat for the pleasure of kicking his "top tier" rump. And learn to speak English, you *******!!

I was lazy, so I copied and pasted my earlier rant. :p

Top Bottom