• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Wario, by far. I can't stand his filthy, disgusting nature, I dislike his jerky animations, and even his stage is bad. I hate playing as him, I hate playing against him...I just don't like his appearance in the Smash series at all.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Most of those quotes beside characters in the first post suck.
Thanks for contributing to the thread. :ohwell: Have a nice day.

Back on topic. Thanks for the votes. The Sonic one in particular made me lol and I'll add it to the front page. I will be done counting the votes in about 10 minutes.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sonic. For many reasons.
A: Sonic fans are always trying to prove he's better. The WHOLE Sonic vs Mario thing is the SONIC fans' fault. Mario fans sat there, content with Mario's amazing awesomeness. Then, the SOnic fans come up and say "SONICS BETTER THAN MARIO." They started it. And, IMO, their argument isnt convincing anyway.
B: How the F*CK did people stand up for Sonic's introductory video? It basically showed that "SONIC'S BETTER LOLOLOLOLOLOL". NO. And keep in mind, NINTENDO made the god**** video. WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!?!?
C: He's a HEDGEHOG, people. A blue one. Wow. Just WOW.
Oh my. You're not too much of a Mario fanboy, are you?

smashbot226

Smash Master
They DID start it, Circus...

Sonic fanboys, how they make me laugh.

"Dude, Secret Rings on the Wii was awesome!"

Me: "Oh really? Does it compare to the ORIGINAL Sonic the Hedgehog?"

Them: "Dude... I've been through this a million times before, when it comes to Sonic, you take what you get..."

(True conversation)

SSBB4all

Smash Apprentice
They DID start it, Circus...

Sonic fanboys, how they make me laugh.

"Dude, Secret Rings on the Wii was awesome!"

Me: "Oh really? Does it compare to the ORIGINAL Sonic the Hedgehog?"

Them: "Dude... I've been through this a million times before, when it comes to Sonic, you take what you get..."

(True conversation)
I thought the Mario fans were the one who started it.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
There are a few that irritate me, but I must say Pit, I feel cheap playing him, and newbies think they're epic when they squeeze out a win, not to mention those irritating win screen taunts...Jigglypuff next.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
There are a few that irritate me, but I must say Pit, I feel cheap playing him, and newbies think they're epic when they squeeze out a win, not to mention those irritating win screen taunts...Jigglypuff next.
You shouldn't feel cheap playing as him. If he fits your style, go for it.

Top Bottom