• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

EdSam

Smash Cadet
Take Metaknight out please... his tornado makes me lose all faith in Nintendo's game making abilities...

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey
I don't hate any character but my least favourite is Wario. seriously, he has an obsession with farting. It is so disturbing.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
How did you make that not-equals-to sign!?

Oh and what's with all the Pit hate? Sure his Voice Acting is a little scary but it's no worse then the Mario and Luigi voices we've been choking down ever since the N64 was released.

16BitAlex

Smash Rookie
Hmm...So many characters I find annoying.

Pit...Because I once read that his voice actress once did Rouge the Bat originally and because he hasn't had a new game in over a decade? Nah, I can say the latter about the Ice Climbers, and Rouge's current voice actress does a far worse job.

Yoshi? Maybe...He sounds like a baby now. I liked the noises he made back in the SNES days. But they made his up special move him up a little.

I'll say Lucas, his game is never coming to the US. Never mind that he improved on Ness in respect to actual usability, they should have given Ness those improvements and not bothered with Lucas. I'd rather have the Lucas who liked the Power Glove because "it's so bad".

Flame me if you wish.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Hmm...So many characters I find annoying.

Pit...Because I once read that his voice actress once did Rouge the Bat originally and because he hasn't had a new game in over a decade? Nah, I can say the latter about the Ice Climbers, and Rouge's current voice actress does a far worse job.

Yoshi? Maybe...He sounds like a baby now. I liked the noises he made back in the SNES days. But they made his up special move him up a little.

I'll say Lucas, his game is never coming to the US. Never mind that he improved on Ness in respect to actual usability, they should have given Ness those improvements and not bothered with Lucas. I'd rather have the Lucas who liked the Power Glove because "it's so bad".

Flame me if you wish.
Your vote will not count... Please post only ONE character. Thankz.

Anyway, I am back from vacation and I'm sorry for taking so long.

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
I dislike Yoshi!!!

I don't like using Yoshi...

Why you may ask?

●Yoshi is green(Like Vegetables...)

●Yoshi's jump is high but usually doesn't save itself

●Yoshi is like automatic die when you use Side + B off the stage.

●Go to training make the speed 1/4 and use B on a CPU it looks like Yoshi farted the CPU out...

PS:Joking about Point Number one I like vegetables :)

Kros

Smash Apprentice
Links are easy mode.
Lucas is a buffed Ness.

lol. not entirely true, but they piss me off.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Peach, the one character no self respecting guy I know can play and still say they're straight/still plan to be a guy. And why haven't more people voted for her?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Peach, the one character no self respecting guy I know can play and still say they're straight/still plan to be a guy. And why haven't more people voted for her?
Because most people aren't quite as sexist as you.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
snake....He was begged to get in! Then after getting all the publicity for the first 8 months and the release of brawl, he dumps nintendo and goes back to sony again...

This isnt a vote but I hate how everyone goes around making those stupid "Captain Falcon is llike god, no one beats him" posts but when someone mains him they get told how much he sucks. The same happened with TL ALOT of people didnt want him in, but now that he is they start maining him.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Guys, seriously. Stop voting for Pit just because you don't realize how easy it is to beat arrow/AR spammers. Same for every other character that people spam with. If you don't even have the brains to figure out one of the ridiculously easy ways to beat spammers, you don't deserve to say who sucks.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Hey, I am not a sexist, I believe Jigglypuff is a girl and she is my fifth favorite character, and I don't hate Samus at all. The Problem with Peach is that she literally overboard (hearts and embarrassing taunts everywhere, nightmares). Besides, Most times Pink burns (Kirby and Pokemon are exceptions) and I had a bad history with her, namely the hormone rush associated with Puberty and the fact that my sister used to hurt me real bad with her (she doesn't now, she stopped playing video games, so I could beat her now)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
It's good to see some people defending Pit, cause yes he is very irritating with the arrow spamming, but there are many other characters that can get on my nerves just as much. In example, Bowser's suicide >b, Wolf's neutral b spam, Mk's tornado, and even King D'3s waddle dee chucking drives me insane, mostly when they kill you with a lucky gordo. Pit's arrow spam can be prevented, but all of the examples (besides Wolf) cannot be prevented in most cases.

Top Bottom