• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

Spazz_Man

Smash Rookie
Ganondorf...
He runs like he should be a 50 year old wearing jogging shorts...
If he isn't going to be the king of evil, don't put him in the game

And Sonic...well he's just a sonic...even snake dislikes him
If that's all you have to say about him, then I should seriously Warlock Punch you in the face.

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
To be fair, if you are going to bash for games and such, pick Snake. He doesn't even belong to nintendo (I don't think).
Snake has appeared in Nintendo games at least 3 times (2 NES and 1 GC and now it's 1 from wii). Umm, you do know that Kojima is a friend of Sakurai's, right?...

Anyway...

My least liked character is Sonic.

1. "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"
2. He's just like a fly. Just buzzing around your head. I just want to squash him.
3. Hearing the spam of buttons to do just ONE of his moves is annoying as hell.

The only reason I like him is because I love seeing him get owned by grenades I drop on the ground. He's a good punching bag.

Spazz_Man

Smash Rookie
Why ROB isn't number one on this list...is beyond me.

I could go on and on about how much ROB SHOULDN'T be in this game.

First, he NEVER appeared in a game. He was a PERIPHERAL!

Second, there are WAY better characters FAR more deserving than ROB.

Third, even though Game and Watch is a crappy choice too, along with Jigglypuff, and Ness (Brawl only, he was significant to 64 and Melee), at least they were SIGNIFICANT to Nintendo's history. ROB had two games....two very CRAPPY games. He is NOT SIGNIFICANT!

Fourth, the moveset has very little to do with his games. Every character has moves brought in from their series. ROB has one move. Everything else was put in to make him playable. BAD MOVE SAKURAI!

Fifth, using the Subspace Emissary, you can't help but think "Was ROB put in ONLY because he played a signifianct role in the SE?" Yeah, filler characters are crap.

Sixth, I bet you ALL the people who don't know Nintendo's history, looked at ROB and said "Who the f*** is this?!" Characters should be based on poularity!

I could go on and on about how much I hate ROB. I think I made my point.
Wow, I really don't know if I should point out all the wrong things with this post... Well first of all you contradicted yourself when you sad he was never in a game, then stating he was in 2... second ROB is pretty significant, you should still hear whispers about him even if you aren't a hard core nintendo lover. third, he most likely wasn't put in cuz of SE, people just use that as a thing to further their hatred for him. Also, the moves I do agree with you some what. He really has no moves, but the ones given to him were decent, like his amazing meteor smash and the top that you can spam like one of ZSS's piece of armor. All in all... stop hating on him, he is a decent character if you know how to use him, his up B comes in handy too.

Spazz_Man

Smash Rookie
Snake has appeared in Nintendo games at least 3 times (2 NES and 1 GC and now it's 1 from wii). Umm, you do know that Kojima is a friend of Sakurai's, right?...

Anyway...

My least liked character is Sonic.

1. "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"
2. He's just like a fly. Just buzzing around your head. I just want to squash him.
3. Hearing the spam of buttons to do just ONE of his moves is annoying as hell.

The only reason I like him is because I love seeing him get owned by grenades I drop on the ground. He's a good punching bag.
My bad, I didn't know about that =o

SSBB4all

Smash Apprentice
To be fair, if you are going to bash for games and such, pick Snake. He doesn't even belong to nintendo (I don't think). Also, The move set is pretty unique for ROB compared to the multitude of clones (ie; fox, ness, mario), be thankful that he isn't copied. As for the Ice Climbers and Pit, they are characters that are also very unique in their game play style. They justified them being in the game because they probably wanted to please some of the game lovers out there and to put some refreshing new faces in the line up. I would actually like to see what other characters from nintendo you think should replace them or if it should keep to the original Melee cast. If you think it should be fixed to the Melee cast... well... that speaks for itself
Actually, Snake does belong to nintendo.

I hate Marth because I think Roy and Ike are better characters than him.What makes a character who looks like a girl and wears a tiara better than Ike who wears a rambo bandana LOL. Noobs pick him up and only use two **** moves: Forward smash and counter LOL.

I vote Donkey Kong. I rarely see anybody using him, so I don't think anyone would miss him.
hey I would miss Donkey Kong. If it wasn't for him and Mario it wouldn't be no nintendo (well kinda). In my opinion the DK series is one of the best series (except DKC3 and Barrel blast) in nintendo in my opnion.

Geist

Smash Master
Snake is only in because Hideo Kojima apprenticed under Shigeru Miyamoto, the creator of Mario, Donkey Kong, etc.

I'm not sure if I voted already but I really hate pit.

Spazz_Man

Smash Rookie
oh, I forgot to vote. I hate Sonic just because he is too fast for me personally to catch up with when I use Ganon >.<

ky72x

Smash Apprentice
I hate to add to Sonic's pain, but whenever my friend uses him, it's so hard to land a hit because he's always using those annoying spinning moves. Plus, his taunts make you want to pummel him even more.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
While I see why he was added and all, I could really do without Wario being in the game. Especially with his given moveset.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Why so much Yoshi hate?

And @ SirKibble: Wario is a much more original and fun to play character than Metaknight, just a generic fast-attacking swordsman.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
And @ SirKibble: Wario is a much more original and fun to play character than Metaknight, just a generic fast-attacking swordsman.
Oh, I know plenty of people enjoy him, I'm just saying I don't. I can't get used to his moves, and I just don't particularly enjoy his presence in any games. I dunno, just not a big Wario fan.

BOFO

Smash Cadet
I gotta say, I dislike Lucario.

I mean, he sucks so much.
Like his... actually, I can't think of anything bad to say about him, because Lucario is pretty good! Also, I'm gonna say Meta Knight, just because everyone brags about how good they are with him, not because of how he actually plays or anything! I consider that a more valid reason than "WHY ARE THEY EVEN IN BRAWL?!?!?"

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Like his... actually, I can't think of anything bad to say about him, because Lucario is pretty good! Also, I'm gonna say Meta Knight, just because everyone brags about how good they are with him, not because of how he actually plays or anything! I consider that a more valid reason than "WHY ARE THEY EVEN IN BRAWL?!?!?"
metaknight,cuz sakurai said so,and we needed another kirby character
lucario-s*hit idk,the shoulda kept mewtwo

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
People who vote Snake are losers. Same with people who vote Wario.

I vote for the Puff-Meister because I really don't like playing as her. Sorry Jiggs.

Top Bottom