• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the least liked character? Post ur vote!

Charizard92

Smash Champion
No I Don't, I get the creeps when I see Peach! Don't I have enough Problems with you on the stage Legality discussion! The reason why I don't like Peach is the same reason why boys don't play with Barbie dolls, thats why! (if you don't know why and you're a boy, boy do we need to talk).

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I have problems with that guy, trust me. I said that I don't in my last post and it is the same reason why most guys like myself HATE barbie dolls. And WHEN are you guys gonna let this go?! I have enough troubles in the stage legality discussion (check, you'll see) and I don't need another place where every time I check someone else makes me look like a fool!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I have problems with that guy, trust me. I said that I don't in my last post and it is the same reason why most guys like myself HATE barbie dolls. And WHEN are you guys gonna let this go?! I have enough troubles in the stage legality discussion (check, you'll see) and I don't need another place where every time I check someone else makes me look like a fool!
Just brush it off dude. People get made fun of all the time, and sometimes personally insulted on these boards. Remember that these are just random people on the internet, not your friends or anything. :ohwell:

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I know, but I have problems with getting made fun of and jokes, which is why I went to private High school, to escape my nightmares in my public middle school.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
kekeke,i know who it is in school,it sucks,im glad i graduated this year,i got bagged on like it was nothing,but i didint roll over and cry,i got people back,o.o
as long as ive been on these boards everyone gets humiliated at some point(ever wonder why posts no longer count in forum games and introductions...)
im also an internet Nazi,its my job while keeping a good name for myself

stage legality is intelligent discussion (mostly) a solid opinion wont get you very far.

when its all said and done,LURK MOAR.your mind nids moar corruption.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I didn't roll over and cry either, but I was in middle school, and I still had four years of school left, and my options were either private school or go to a public school I disliked somewhat and a lot of the people giving me a hard tome were going too, so I picked the private school. Sure, I don't see my friends, but I survive better here. By the way, can you use a term other than the one you used to describe yourself (the Nazi bit), I am Jewish after all.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
good,it offends you,therefore i am doing my job.(naming myself internet hate machine is so overrated these days)

hmm,not many lucario votes lately,cmon ppl lets get IC out the top 5(although their chaingrab ***** ppl*just not like D3-.-*)

lol @ the pit mains tho,sadly its true,if u cant beat a camper/spammer,you just suck

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I didn't roll over and cry either, but I was in middle school, and I still had four years of school left, and my options were either private school or go to a public school I disliked somewhat and a lot of the people giving me a hard tome were going too, so I picked the private school. Sure, I don't see my friends, but I survive better here. By the way, can you use a term other than the one you used to describe yourself (the Nazi bit), I am Jewish after all.
Listen man, I would love to learn about your personal troubles and such, but this thread is here to discuss about Brawl characters, not life stories. Lets end this subject right now.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Oh, So thats your job huh! Oh wait, I'm supposed to be on topic, I think Yoshi sucks. He was one of two characters I wouldn't touch in the original (It took a long time before I found out how to use Ness' recovery) and this trend still stays (in me hating him)

aequitas.veritas

Smash Apprentice
i hate diddy kong. i hate the way he moves, i hate the way he looks, and i hate his god**** bananas.

on a side note, the way you guys are talking about your trouble in school is making me rethink the type of people that im talking to on this forum haha. for some reason i thought everyone here had as much of a social life as i do. tbh, its sorta making me feel really, really, really, pale white, acne scarred, scraggly haired and dorky.

edit: that sounds harsh but it totally wasnt meant to be. i play brawl wayyy too much just like everyone else here.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I think the IC suck. They must be together to survive, and the fact that there are two gimp damage. I hate facing them.

Raiken

Smash Cadet
Diddy Kong.

Already hated the DK series to start with, diddy kong fills me with hatred in this game D:<

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
How did you make that not-equals-to sign!?

Oh and what's with all the Pit hate? Sure his Voice Acting is a little scary but it's no worse then the Mario and Luigi voices we've been choking down ever since the N64 was released.
Except Mario and Luigi aren't retardly cocky and don't have attacks that can be effectively spammed for long periods of time. Also, how can you hate Mario? Luigi, I can understand, but Mario...

popsofctown

Smash Champion
ROB. What in the same hill are you doing in this game, ROB? And then they have the nerve to make you good? ridiculous, a character with nearly no history, clogging up a slot that could be Isaac, Birdo, or Dr. Mario for sure.

Morveux

Smash Cadet
Pit because my brother always use him, because he always us B (blue arrows), because he always escape by flying, because his FS sucks, because.. i don't know.. Sakurai seems to know that re-creating him in Brawl would allow Pit to be know and liked by a lot of guys, and to have a new game in the future (Kid Icarus Wii).

Sonic, because he thinks he is a superstar (it's not the same thing for Snake if you watch carefully), and because he is not inclued in the game like this other (even Snake)..

Wolf, i first hate him because I would prefer Krystal, and because I THOUGHT he was a clone of Fox/Falco (FS).. but.. now it's obvious that he is good and.. we need bad guy so..

For the rest, I think everybody diserve his place.. :D

(Sorry for my english...) :dizzy:

BrawlBrother

Smash Rookie
Sonic. For many reasons.
A: Sonic fans are always trying to prove he's better. The WHOLE Sonic vs Mario thing is the SONIC fans' fault. Mario fans sat there, content with Mario's amazing awesomeness. Then, the SOnic fans come up and say "SONICS BETTER THAN MARIO." They started it. And, IMO, their argument isnt convincing anyway.
B: How the F*CK did people stand up for Sonic's introductory video? It basically showed that "SONIC'S BETTER LOLOLOLOLOLOL". NO. And keep in mind, NINTENDO made the god**** video. WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!?!?
C: He's a HEDGEHOG, people. A blue one. Wow. Just WOW.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Ness, never found out his recovery till Melee and still thinks it is too easy to gimp. Lucas also gets my vote since he is a technical clone.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ness, never found out his recovery till Melee and still thinks it is too easy to gimp. Lucas also gets my vote since he is a technical clone.
Didn't you already vote? Anyways, you have to have lightening quick reflexes to gimp Ness or Lucas before they go into the PKT2 especially if they're off stage. Also, Ness's PKT2 can kill as low as 40% so trying to gimp them before he does it is pretty much suicidal unless you're Metaknight.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Sonic. For many reasons.
A: Sonic fans are always trying to prove he's better. The WHOLE Sonic vs Mario thing is the SONIC fans' fault. Mario fans sat there, content with Mario's amazing awesomeness. Then, the SOnic fans come up and say "SONICS BETTER THAN MARIO." They started it. And, IMO, their argument isnt convincing anyway.
B: How the F*CK did people stand up for Sonic's introductory video? It basically showed that "SONIC'S BETTER LOLOLOLOLOLOL". NO. And keep in mind, NINTENDO made the god**** video. WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!?!?
C: He's a HEDGEHOG, people. A blue one. Wow. Just WOW.
LOLWUT

I agree, but this is too lolworthy NOT to be quoted for lol.

Also...

I vote for Marth. I know where he she should stick his her tiara!

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
LOL true

Pit
Pit
Pit
Pit
Pit
(If you want a list of reasons, tell me, I have TONS)

petrie911

Smash Journeyman
I vote Lucas. By being so much better than Ness, he really stole Ness's thunder. And his fire and magnet, too.

Shuma

Smash Hero
God. I hate Sonic, so much. And i have yet to meet anyone in Real Life who even uses him. Not Main him, use him. Useless waste of Roster Space, just like Jigglypuff, IC and toon link. At least the other characters have a reason to be there, what's sonic's reason to be in Smash? 12 year olds whanted to see the Mario V.S Sonic duel? Give me a break, i always said all he could do was spin and guess what, that's is moveset. Spin spin spin spin.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Wait, couldn't you vote more than once? anyway, I hate Wario, so hard to KO (stop fidgeting) and is so annoying.

Top Bottom