• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the deadliest pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Mewtwo:

HP: 106
ATTK: 110
DEF: 90
SPAT: 154
SPDEF: 90
SPEED:130

TOTAL: 680

Deoxys A:

HP: 50
ATTK: 180
DEF: 20
SPATTK: 180
SPDEF: 20
SPEED: 150

TOTAL: 600

Mewtwo is just as fast, and would actually hit Deoxys harder than Deoxys can hit him due to HP, DEF and SPDEF
-_-

With a Life Orb, max SpAtk, and Shadow Ball, Deoxys-A will KO a standard Mewtwo (no Hp or SpDef EVs) literally 99% of the time.

With Choice Specs, max SpAtk, and Shadow Ball, Deoxys-A will KO a Mewtwo 100% of the time.

D

Deleted member

a +2 LO rayquaza with Extremespeed will OHKO both before they can move.

And the next 4 pokemon too :)

JOE!

Smash Hero
-_-

With a Life Orb, max SpAtk, and Shadow Ball, Deoxys-A will KO a standard Mewtwo (no Hp or SpDef EVs) literally 99% of the time.

With Choice Specs, max SpAtk, and Shadow Ball, Deoxys-A will KO a Mewtwo 100% of the time.
you brought items and Evs into this?

I thought this was just based on canon and base stats, etc...

and why cnat Mewtwo use items vs Deoxys? :p

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I guess there's no choice but to consider every Pokémon here.

From every generation I'd say :
1st - Mewtwo
2nd - Lugia
3rd - Deoxys
4th - Arceus

Just because, being deadly is also about being bad ***. Then again Lugia has a soft side..meh, quickly done this is my say :)
Celebi > Lugia. Quite simply, Celebi could travel to the point in time at which Lugia came into existence, kill it, and the fight would be over. No planar manipulation pretty much screws over anyone that takes on those that have it (such as the likes of Celebi, Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Celebi > Lugia. Quite simply, Celebi could travel to the point in time at which Lugia came into existence, kill it, and the fight would be over. No planar manipulation pretty much screws over anyone that takes on those that have it (such as the likes of Celebi, Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus).
I don't see Celebi as something that would go off killing things

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
So, anyways...

Hitmonchan:

HP / Def / SpDef
50 / 79 / 110

Atk / SpAtk / Spe
105 / ....... / 76

Hitmonlee:

HP / Def / SpDef
50 / 53 / 110

Atk / SpAtk / Spe
120 / ....... / 87

Hitmonchan can take more hits. Hitmonlee is faster.
Hitmonlee has more raw power, but Hitmonchan has the Iron Fist ability, raising the power of virtually all of his moves.
Hitmonlee can block paralysis with Limber, but Hitmonchan won't be paralyzing him. Reckless isn't so useful, either.
It seems pretty close if you ask me. Hitmonchan's boxing gloves may protect him somewhat, but kicks are usually stronger than punches.
Bulbapedia said:
Hitmonchan are well-known for their capability of lightning-fast punches, faster than bullet trains, that are impossible to be seen by the naked human eye. When doing this, it sometimes appears as if Hitmonchan is standing still, as the assault is too fast to be seen.
Bulbapedia said:
Hitmonlee also has a few mental-based moves such as Meditate and Mind Reader.
50/50
Jackie Chan > Bruce Lee

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
-_-

You people aren't taking into account how frail Deoxys is. And I said we can't discuss it in game terms.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You people aren't taking into account how frail Deoxys is. And I said we can't discuss it in game terms.
If you can take someone out in 1 strike, you don't need to be strong...

Besides, you forget Deoxys is more powerful out of game turns, being able to change form at will...

attack as Deoxys-A than take the hit as Deoxys-D

even with items, Mewtwo would be taken out anyway

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
This thread isn't interesting to me because some Pokemon have rediculous powers.

Would anyone be interested in a "Deadliest Brawler"-style thread? I was thinking about making one.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
This thread started to suck the minute you started stripping pokemon of the abilities that make them cool.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
This thread started to suck the minute you started stripping pokemon of the abilities that make them cool.
No. It started to suck the moment that it was discovered that our input basically meant ****. This thread could have easily been interesting if the Pokemon were put into the real world with their current build yet loss of powers, simply thanks to the fact that you could have an actual debate over who would win. Without that debate, however, this thread basically has no point to even exist.

However, I think the major problem, and reason why this thread sucks, deals with a lack of organization as to what's going on, as well as a misconception left in the title (note the many people who basically just came in and started saying who they thought was deadliest; like with the Mewtwo discussion). So yeah. But meh, whatevs.

Anyway, to at least TRY and incite a bit of debate or something, I have to ask a question. When these 'battles' begin, is it basically just countdown to 1 and then GO!? If so, then I can prove you wrong on the fact that Dialga would beat out Palkia. So yeah, take that.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Anyway, to at least TRY and incite a bit of debate or something, I have to ask a question. When these 'battles' begin, is it basically just countdown to 1 and then GO!? If so, then I can prove you wrong on the fact that Dialga would beat out Palkia. So yeah, take that.
Well, let's suppose Dialga and Palkia both have equal reaction times to the countdown thing. Dialga immediately stops time, that's an obvious move. But what does Palkia do? Palkia could teleport "into" Dialga and telefrag him =P, but Dialga's part Steel, so that could turn out badly. He could manipulate space so that Dialga cannot reach him. Diagla can then either unfreeze time or wait. If he chooses the waiting tactic, Dialga would eventually start getting tired. Assuming he can't stop time while asleep, Dialga falls asleep, time is unfrozen, and Palkia rips Dialga apart. If Dialga unfreezes time, Palkia, protected by a spacial barrier (or something), traps Dialga in a spacial cage (or something) so he cannot freeze time and dodge any attacks, and then pummels Dialga from behind his barrier.

Is that what you were thinking?

EDIT: LOL speed ties, it's like two Salamences with Outrage...

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Well, let's suppose Dialga and Palkia both have equal reaction times to the countdown thing. Dialga immediately stops time, that's an obvious move. But what does Palkia do? Palkia could teleport "into" Dialga and telefrag him =P, but Dialga's part Steel, so that could turn out badly. He could manipulate space so that Dialga cannot reach him. Diagla can then either unfreeze time or wait. If he chooses the waiting tactic, Dialga would eventually start getting tired. Assuming he can't stop time while asleep, Dialga falls asleep, time is unfrozen, and Palkia rips Dialga apart. If Dialga unfreezes time, Palkia, protected by a spacial barrier (or something), traps Dialga in a spacial cage (or something) so he cannot freeze time and dodge any attacks, and then pummels Dialga from behind his barrier.

Is that what you were thinking?

EDIT: LOL speed ties, it's like two Salamences with Outrage...
Well, I was actually assuming that reaction times for each individual Pokemon would be dealing with their speed base stat, in which case Palkia would win. Because the clock would have to count down before either of them could start using their powers, Dialga couldn't manipulate time (thus, manipulating the clock) and would be forced to wait until after the signal. However, because Palkia would react faster to the initial sounding of 'GO!', he would make a move before Dialga would have the time (har har) to stop him. Palkia could just put him in the core of the planet and Dialga would die from a mass amount of pressure and heat. I'd love to see Dialga get out of that one.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
For lulz factor, if you take into account the abilities of Bruno's Hitmonlee from one of the manga series, Hitmonlee mastered the use of his arms, allowing them to be used to the same effect as his limber legs. Hitmonlee has the range and power. I think Hitmonlee would win.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
For lulz factor, if you take into account the abilities of Bruno's Hitmonlee from one of the manga series, Hitmonlee mastered the use of his arms, allowing them to be used to the same effect as his limber legs. Hitmonlee has the range and power. I think Hitmonlee would win.
Heyyyy, I read that manga. That was freaking amazing.

I also agree with this. Hitmonlee's range gives him the complete upper hand (or feet, ohoho).

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Shedinja is invincible and can steal souls with the crack on its back. Ghost pokemon suck souls and can go through walls.

JOE!

Smash Hero
im still gonna sue for stealin meh ideaz

also, zapdos would win the first fight because moltres cannot fly. fire doesnt provide lift...grounding moltres, and making it go zap

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee doesn't have the variety of types in the moves it can learn. Although Hitmonlee has more attack allowing to hit harder with neutral attacks.

I say Hitmonlee.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hitmonchan is wearing heavy gloves so he can't grab his leg when kicking. I think hitomlee would win. In yellow I beat the fighting gym got hitmonlee rised him 7 levels and beat the gym next door. 50lv vs 37lv isn't even fair and he was my last pokemon.
But can anyone in real life beat waliiord with bounce?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hitmonchan is wearing heavy gloves so he can't grab his leg when kicking. I think hitomlee would win. In yellow I beat the fighting gym got hitmonlee rised him 7 levels and beat the gym next door. 50lv vs 37lv isn't even fair and he was my last pokemon.
But can anyone in real life beat waliiord with bounce?
In real life...

How could a wailord bounce at all?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Whats more powerful and easier to land, a Kick with long, more Powerful legs, or an amped-up fist, TO the balls.

Hitmonlee.

Platypus

Smash Ace
Astride a magic potato alongside Mario. ________ S
All of you assume that Hitmonlee has range, and therefore the advantage? Think of Kilik. He's good, but you can beat him if you can dodge around his spear.

Hitmonchan wins because of Detect; Hitmonlee doesn't really have a guard. I know this is a stretch, but I'd bet on the guy who can protect himself.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
waliilord would be like a boucy ball and try to bouce or roll and if he got airbore chances are he would explode or bleed to death, that or he teams up with m2 and m2 picks him up and he kills about 30 pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom