• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do YOU main in Melee??

your Melee main?

• Total voters

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Edited first post. Exarch if there is anything you would like to add let me know.

sorry, no Azens in the poll guys :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I main many characters. You cannot limit me to one choice. This poll is biased as it doesn't count my situation as a possibility.

<_<

I'm kidding............maybe.............

Frames

DI
why am i the first fox player to vote...considering 99.99999 percent of FL is spacies you would think there would be at least 1 before me lmao

Loto

Smash Ace
Lol @ frames.

anyway, marth because I was trying to prove to my friend how gay he is and now I main him. Oh the irony. >.>

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Pichu, obviously. I raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape with my rat.
why am i the first fox player to vote...considering 99.99999 percent of FL is spacies you would think there would be at least 1 before me lmao
Actually, I'm mildly confident Fox players just lie about their main because they don't want to fess up to playing fox.

So far the poll says peach players are the most likely to visit a poll and vote truthfully, or something like that.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Right now I play mostly Marth, so I guess I main him. I don't like saying I have a main because then I feel like I have to play said character more. I also play Fox, Falco, Sheik, and Peach; but I've been playing Marth most lately.

Top Bottom