• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do YOU main in Melee??

your Melee main?

• Total voters

tubes

Smash Ace
Actually, I'm mildly confident Fox players just lie about their main because they don't want to fess up to playing fox.

So far the poll says peach players are the most likely to visit a poll and vote truthfully, or something like that.
Ya I bet most of the Fox players are putting Falcon or Falco.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I main Marth and Fox, but I went with Fox because I felt that he was lonely. Such a good character and so little love...

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
tubes I thought you mained fox until I hear all this Falcon talk on the boards from you. If someone gets confused as to who I main it's reasonable, since there's a player named "marth1" (he's a beast) who main's falcon too. I main Falcon, and secondary Falco, Link, Roy, and Sheik.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
No love for Pichu either; everyone whose claimed a Pichu main is lying.

Unless I'm wrong in my assumption, but I'm quite certain the "pichu" mains are brawl players trying to make a funny joke or fox players lying.

Whatever, we'll see how it goes when there's a bunch of Captain Falcon mains in the Brawl poll.

Player-3

Smash Hero
No love for Pichu either; everyone whose claimed a Pichu main is lying.

Unless I'm wrong in my assumption, but I'm quite certain the "pichu" mains are brawl players trying to make a funny joke or fox players lying.

Whatever, we'll see how it goes when there's a bunch of Captain Falcon mains in the Brawl poll.
i main cf in barlw

srsly

and pichu in melee

but i usually play cf in melee cuz hes better

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
I think the Falcons are actually Falcon mains. I looked at the list of falcons before I voted. Is there any way we could still see which way people voted AFTER voting?

I wouldn't have voted if I knew I wouldn't see which way people voted after I voted.

I main Fox btw. I would say Falco and Falcon are very close to mains though.

No one mains Pichu. Let's get serious guys.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I think the Falcons are actually Falcon mains. I looked at the list of falcons before I voted. Is there any way we could still see which way people voted AFTER voting?

I wouldn't have voted if I knew I wouldn't see which way people voted after I voted.

Click the number that's to the left of the percents.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion

I main Pichu. Did you not read my post?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I main Pichu. Did you not read my post?
Main as in use in the majority of tournament matches. I believe that would be the functional definition of the word. >_>

Problems I see with the poll at this point:
  • Harriettheguy as a Doc main? Definitely Fox or CF.
  • Handorin as Falco? I thought he was a Jiggs main.
  • D'oH as a Peach, a TX player.
  • "Pichu" Mains:
    • Yayuhz->Fox
    • Nihongo-ookami
    • Philmaster
    • Player-3->CF
Otherwise I don't know

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
MA GAD, it's nes n00b, I'm a fan of that kid!

And i've only mained Falcon since like 2003 or whatever so...

Top Bottom