• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the Top 10 Players of 2012?

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Well if A consistently 4-stocks B but just barely beats C, it's reasonable that B>C. Not certain, but a fair assumption. But saying that someone Javi plays is top20 only based on how they play against each other is just not working.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
When this guy (me) come 2nd and beating Mango at Genesis and I was consider top ten back then (in most peoples mind)

Where Im right now? Tell me :p

Don't wanna sound arrogant or anything but I needed to use that to maybe have a chance to explain my point. First of all, Amsah did place kinda good at Pound V aswell even if it wasn't close to Pound 4. So I guess most people saw him as a top ten player even after Pound V. Nowadays he seems rusty and I really hope he has the motivation to work hard to still be one of the best.

I know you can say many was considering me top ten after Pound 4/Apex or something else. I think it is kinda unfair when a player like Javi in this case actually TRY to prove themselfs in a different country and that is hella hard (especially when it is USA).

Javi maybe not is that high and it is hard to tell after one tournament. But after doing better then ANY fox main (don't count Mango cause he switch between spacies all the time) have for many years (the most recent thing I can remember was you at Pound 4 with your 5th place).

Well hope you understood my point a bit at least. You should really go to more tournaments man cause you are ****ing awesome. Really hope to see you next time Im coming to USA (no idea when that will be atm).
I deff understand your point n sorry if I sound like I'm takeing anything from Javi cause that's deff not the case he is really really good and 1 of the best foxes I seen ESP vs falco

But when u did it u did it with Peach that's a big big difference Witch is why u were placed top ten immediately and u proved it again and again

But at the end of the day must of the people who post here don't no much and r just talking out there ***

And the reason I don't travel anymore is because i suck now and even I no this my fox time is up lol
But it be deff cool to talk play again your cool to :)

:phone:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
or u could just come back jman and stop having a life with $$ and hoes lol nah $$$ hoe>*****s who dont wear deodorant.....but i would like to play ur "rusty" fox again its been a while

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I just think it's absurd how long these threads tend to go on. Does it really need 24 pages to the 500 or so active people (decrease significantly to account for people too lazy to) to post their lists?

Max?

Smash Champion
I just have to state that this is one of the worst threads thats ever existed on this website. Considering how many doozies there have been out there, that's saying alot

Popularity > Results / Skill
This is so true, but you're pretty ****ing ****.

if only top players are allowed to have opinions these threads would be boring as f*** cuz all the top players basically suck each others d***s cuz our community is mad soft

edit: by suck each others di*cks i mean everyone respects everyone so if we left it up to u guys we'd have a bunch of mr. miyagi love and peace koombiya threads, and none of the hilarity that occured in this thread. thats all im sayain.
<3

Does that make Twin/Tuga top 20 at least?
Who the **** cares?

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
This sucks, one of the first and harmless threads i decided to make when i started this website turns into World War V

Wake

Smash Master
I think it's to be expected considering the topic of the thread.

It's like all of the "Mango vs Armada" threads that pop up after every tournament. Blood every time haha

Bing

Smash Master
It starts as healthy disagreements between chaps in regards to who should be placed where, normally in the lower slots. Then we get anger, hatred, and other various forms of JASGSAGJ

Its all good :)

Armada

Smash Lord
Jman: I see. No problem I understand you know Javi is really good.
But yeah work and stuff take a lot of time. But even a rusty Jman can outplace a lot of people ;)

Yeah I agree. We haven't play for a long time and you know the Peach MU really well so would love to play against you again.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
does it rly matter who the top 10 r in the end u r all nerds playing a 10 yr old childrens party game

LLDL

Smash Hero
most of the grab pummels are knees to the vital organs

And there was no E10 at the time of Melee's release, such a useless rating

Twinkles

Smash Lord
if smash was rated M, characters like travis touchdown from NMH could be introduced to the next smash game
and then i would actually bother to get it

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I doubt Finland did anything but just rate it as EU recommends. We have the same 11 and 3 here. I guess something in the rating system changed during that time...

edit: from wikipedia,
Europe: ELSPA rated it 11+, PEGI rated it 3+ (for the player's choice edition)
Australia: ACB/OFLC rated it G8+
North America: ESRB rated it T.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
lol THIS THREAD IS BACK FROM THE DEAD

edit: I bet the guy who bumpied is just Zhu on another account he made just to promote himself

HellPirate

Smash Rookie
I appreciate being considered Top 10 but I'm definitely not. I'd say more top 20-30.
Why must you be so humble, Kage? I mean, perhaps you are or aren't in the top ten, but let the people think what they like. Plus, with your victories against top ten players (Team with Axe again!), you're definitely pretty far up there.

Top Bottom