• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White 5, November 10, Whitewater, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
Actually, that would help a bit too.

ALSO! ZJIIN! If you are coming to this...I would like to do one of those Oddessy Matches that you have with Eddie that you made up. $5? I would enjoy this...

Ethan.

Smash Ace
OH BZZL
you pretty much saved me. Yes ask Haus to give me a ride, i thought this was in milwaukee, not ****ing madison -.-

Mundungu

Smash Lord
OH BZZL
you pretty much saved me. Yes ask Haus to give me a ride, i thought this was in milwaukee, not ****ing madison -.-
This is in Whitewater, which is right between Madison and Milwaukee.

We need more cubes (w/ copies of smash)!! We should be good on tvs, but more would always be nice for friendlies and pools if we decide to do that.

I've got 5 tvs and 2-3 cubes. Not sure what everyone else is bringing.

So far it looks like Zicore is bringing a tv and Crashman is bringing a cube. Haven't heard anything from anyone else.

Quaz

Smash Master
I totally wanna team with you someday.. EOF

and Im for sure not making this now =( Im working, I will be at the geneva tourney though, so wish me luck there!! (I can make that one because Im going to chicago for a week, and it happens to be on the way there ^^)

Zicore

Smash Champion
ZJIIN! BRING KSSB! I MUST WIN $ IN TEAMS!

(yay riding with crazy asian while blasting J-Rock all the way down)
so teaming with me is out of the question? awwww

GO QUAZ! HI QUAZ! YOU ARE A ******* FOR NOT MAKING THIS QUAZ! I WANTED TO TEAM WITH YOU QUAZ! DUAL PEACH QUAZ! BYE QUAZ!

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Lol Hayate's taking Zicore and EoF; with the fourth being I assume by his post Devy?

Lol poor Sago, probably won't have Fade to team with him XP

chansen

Smash Lord
I kinda haven't gotten a confirmed ride yet....cwolf? mundungu?

teams...also...I'm down for teaming with anybody, as long as they dont play ganon. Ive had bad luck...with that.

techno viking ftw.

Zicore

Smash Champion
chansen, if you go, want to team> I am looking for a partner. I play Peach/Zelda/Ness if you are interested.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I kinda haven't gotten a confirmed ride yet....cwolf? mundungu?

teams...also...I'm down for teaming with anybody, as long as they dont play ganon. Ive had bad luck...with that.

techno viking ftw.
I think I could give you a ride. I should be in Madison the night before. We would have to leave pretty early on Sat though, since I need to get there early.

Sago

Smash Lord
lulz so sago has found himself in a perdicament, his ride decided she has to go for some surgery or something so im ridelss, i live in fitchburg right out side of madison anyone wana give me a ride, ill pay for gas?!? :D i would be forever greatfull

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
a padded room if i keep playing this ****ing game .... LOL... but no, i really have no idea yet.. but i need to figure it out before dec 1st :(

Zicore

Smash Champion
why do I have to help you move? You know all we would do is sit down and play this dumb game...

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
thats true.... but for once we have something else to do!! lol.... (because we can't play 'til we get the tv moved and hooked up lol)

Zicore

Smash Champion
no, I mean, we wouldn't get anything moved cause all we would do is play that dumb game

and holy hell I am NOT moving that huge *** tv...screw that...

Eci4

Smash Ace
first off...no...second off...no...third off...I WOULDN'T FIT IN THE TRUNK!
Chexr said he'd ride in my trunk when MN was working out rides to FBT2. If Chexr can do that for 6 hours why can't you for 30 minutes?

at this rate there is no way you will win that boxing match with chexr

Eci4

Smash Ace
it's almost 3 hours from Stevens Point to here, but I guess that's close enough to 30 minutes... it's no 6 hours though that's for sure :-P
Hayate said he could take someone if paul (I'm assuming that's zicore) could ride in the trunk for 25 minutes...

yep.

also, Chexr never did get to ride in the trunk :(

Top Bottom