• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White 5, November 10, Whitewater, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
is this still happening? I have not heard a word from anyone in a while about it. Expect myself, KSSB, and EoF there...as long as EoF isn't busy.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
Fastest is coming for teams and teaming with me... sorry hayate :'(
dame you lol

now i need a team mate, anyone form IL that is coming want to team?

edit: hey casmo, want to team with me?

the good part about this is that jason won't have to go to another tourey that he don't want to go lolololololol

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Big enough turnout to do pools for seeding, eh? Lol, I should try to come to this now... all I need to address is the matter of a ride... I don't want to end being foolish and riding by myself...

There is also the matter of a team mate... Devy? You wanna team since it looks like Toecutter won't be coming?

Banned via Administration
noob engineer rofl doesnt know that someone else cant have ur name and that you dont even HAVE a soldier on ur team right now lol

chansen

Smash Lord
Wow, 5150 trolling skills are unrivaled
*basks in the sheer awesomeness*

I'll team with xtra if you still need a partner...double weej?

Could i possibly get a ride from mundungu or cwolf? that would be cool.

/all characters, like everyone from appleton...

Tapion013

Smash Lord
wow, this tourney is only 2 and a half weeks away. I can house a few people the night before if some people from appleton wanna come smash. Two things you might wanna be aware of before you come is 1.) it might smell pretty bad (it's on and off) and 2.) it rivals steve's basement as far as messiness.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
well it really depends on when steve is going, if he's gunna come stay, then i'll have to. But otherwise we'll come the day of

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
noob engineer rofl doesnt know that someone else cant have ur name and that you dont even HAVE a soldier on ur team right now lol
i don't know man, hes our color.
plus i shot him once with my pistol and he started running away like hes scared so he doens't want me to shoot him cause hes not a spy.

Xtra

Smash Ace
i havnt been working because of my collar bone and i'll still be a sling but if i can gather up 20 bucks for entry free and hopefully 5 for gas if someone can pick me up then im totally in. so i dont want to say i'll team with anyone and then have to stab out like i did on curiousthoughtsbear....which aj if u see this im really really sorry for that BTW

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I couldn't get any interest in MN to go. No one wants to travel that far when they could just drive 30 mins to go to Yoshii's tournament which is the same day.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Hmmm, since this isn't NEARLY as far as Fuhgeddaboudit 2 was, i might actually make this. We'll see.
You should definately come. It's only 2 hours away, about as far away for the rest of WI. Anyone else from northern IL that could come?

I couldn't get any interest in MN to go. No one wants to travel that far when they could just drive 30 mins to go to Yoshii's tournament which is the same day.
I didn't expect you all to show up. It's definately way to far away for MN. See you at HJ!

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
Looks like Haus and I might make it out to this one. Depending on whether his friend from Madison can make it or not, I might need a teammate myself. Still up in the air about that, though.

(btw I hope everyone who plays TF2 has seen the Soldier taunt with the shovel)

Top Bottom