• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White 5, November 10, Whitewater, WI

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
5150: Don't ever wear a cowboyhat again lol
Last time... at FBT2... he wore this silly green straw hat... now a cowboy hat... so I bet he has like some crazy-*** sombrero he'll wear to the next WI tournament he goes to :p

I just thought upthrow rest was cool
Rest is cool by itself, period. Things like up throw to rest or drill to rest or pound to rest just make it that much cooler. Being able to rest things and see them die at the speed of light is why I play Jigglypuff... there's nothing quite like that fuzzy feeling you get when you blow someone up with you as the land mine. :cool:

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Mundungu said:
Tapion: Man, you're getting too good. Good to see your falcon again. Sorry about the whole kongo jungle thing...
Don't worry about it. It wasn't in the rules so it was fair game. I'll just have to add that to my list of stages to check before a tourney.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
I really don't have any Johns besides the fact it's normally a banned stage. There was no camping, we both "let" each other back to the center area and fought like it was a match, not a stupid life or death situation of camping for our lives. Pete Chen played well and used the platforms very well for comboing. No Johns

Tapion013

Smash Lord
falls is a great falcon stage tapion one knee off the left side of the stage is basically death for most chars. like 30 - 40%
1.) you can't hope for a random knees on a stage like that, and all the platforms make stomps to knees chance.
2.) raptor boost = suicide almost on the entire main platform (pretty sure you can't grab the rock, and even if you could, those lasers make it hard to not get spiked after trying to get back).
3.) the combos work just as well on falcon if not better cuz he's heavier as they do on fox
4.) I should've gone marth :-P

Banned via Administration
NEW STRAT WI TOURNEY MAKERS: secretly leave kongo unbanned so we can all go there against tapion. now THATS a BULLETBALL

BIG C

Smash Master
1.) you can't hope for a random knees on a stage like that, and all the platforms make stomps to knees chance.
2.) raptor boost = suicide almost on the entire main platform (pretty sure you can't grab the rock, and even if you could, those lasers make it hard to not get spiked after trying to get back).
3.) the combos work just as well on falcon if not better cuz he's heavier as they do on fox
4.) I should've gone marth :-P
1.) It wouldn't be random.
2.) You can most definitely grab both sides of the rock.
3.) valid point
4.) No you should have went bloodhawk.
5.) JOHNZ!!!!!!!!1

Tapion013

Smash Lord
1.) It wouldn't be random.
2.) You can most definitely grab both sides of the rock.
3.) valid point
4.) No you should have went bloodhawk.
5.) JOHNZ!!!!!!!!1
1.) how else can I get a knee on a ground I can't really short hop on.
2.) you can grab the left side of the rock if you hold to the right, but any raptor boosts to the left = suicide
3.) thank you
4.) touché
5.) IT'S A BANNED STAGE!!!

kongo jungle is actually not banned at most tournaments ive been to

i would rather it was banned myself, but im just saying, its not really a shock to see it on
its banned in mlg and most likely ec. but we live in the mw, SIGH.

dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball dota dota bulletball

Top Bottom