• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White 5, November 10, Whitewater, WI

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Zicore I do take teams pretty seriously so I dunno man. I'll team with you just for the novelty of it if nobody else can.... Black Hayate?

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
BZZL if Toecutter can't make it...which he probly can't...I'll team with you.
Sure, I'm cool with that. Just keep in mind it'll only be if Haus's friend is coming. I'll post when I know for sure.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I'm just going to sit quietly here and wait to see if anyone asks me to team with them... because it seems that whenever I ask someone to team with me, I just get ignored. :urg:

Zicore

Smash Champion
k...so...like...I probably won't have any money after the this past weekend and the next weekend from trips to Chicago. I can bring KSSB, EoF, and Chrono if they pitch in for most of the gas. Its 50/50 right now. I am hoping to go. SO EVERYONE...yell at those 3 to pitch in money.

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
k...so...like...I probably won't have any money after the this past weekend and the next weekend from trips to Chicago. I can bring KSSB, EoF, and Chrono if they pitch in for most of the gas. Its 50/50 right now. I am hoping to go. SO EVERYONE...yell at those 3 to pitch in money.
nobody listen to this guy... he's such a stingy *******

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
screw you and your $70 in dimes...
owned, i don't care what you say now zicore. EoF, you are too cool now. I don't even know why zicore tries to make fun of you for suiciding when you completely own him in this way. lol too good.

Zicore

Smash Champion
dude...I have been saying that EoF is the coolest WI smasher since...like..forever. I laughed hysterically when I saw those dimes...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
After we got back to point after FBT2 and went to Perkins to eat, EoF tricked me into ordering a drink instead of the water I would've much rather preferred >.>

Zicore

Smash Champion
wtf? WHAT THE ****?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING IN EXISTENCE? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!

Alas...good job EoF =)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
So like... this is getting to be near a week away, WTF

And I still need a team mate... Quaz? Devy? You guys set for teammates yet?

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Lol, this is sad... no one's paying attention to poor White 5. There's not even a SINGLE page full of MM challenges! C'mon Wisconsin, what happened? Why has the balled been dropped? Lonejedi's tournament threads get more replies than White 5 has gotten...

...and with so few people looking like they're coming, I might just decide to not go, because it is further than most normal WI tournaments, and I'd be going for a tournament turnout that's lower than usual. That equals not as much enjoyment; having a local (point-area) smashfest for 1/2 the day/night at Zicore's would give about the same results, only with less travel...

Zicore

Smash Champion
Myself, EoF, Izak, and Chronosquare are going. Prepared to be destroyed by Pichu/Ness team...GET SOME!

Zicore

Smash Champion
...ummm...maybe? Idk...its out of the way...but if I get gas money, I don't see why not. May make us leave earlier...OH WELL!

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Well, after doing the numbers, I have come to a final decision. I won't be going.

Which means that Ethan, you can have my spot in Zicore's car. (Just be prepared to pay the fare... lol taxi driver indeed)

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
****, well steve was my ride... umm
zicore you got room??
Ethan, you live in Oshkosh, right? Haus and I are planning to go; we'll probably leave from campus. I think we have room if you want me to ask him.

Top Bottom