• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White 5, November 10, Whitewater, WI

chansen

Smash Lord
I'll team with you, Zicore, only if its Weej-peach...or mario, the classic couple. I'll bring lots of money for money matches too (I'm a big fan of ditto matches!), and i can pay entry fees, but you'll prolly have to do something relatively weird for my money *maniacal laughter*

mundungu, pm me with whatever i have to do to get a ride with you, unless you want me in that jumpsuit of yours again, that was awkward...

But seriously, your all dooooomed...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
oaf isn't here.... so you're moving it wether you like it or not...... ****

lol
Does your moving require you to stay in Marshfield? I know someone who might still be looking for a room mate for his apartment... but his entire apartment is about as big as the first floor of your house, so... don't think that work, as much stuff as you have.

oh, and Chansen... Zicore also has a very purty Luigi, in addition to the other characters he mentioned. He KOs people by misfiring into them. :D

Zjiin

Smash Master
hey zjiin if you come can I hitch a ride with you on the way back to IL
Sorry, but I'm not coming from IL and the car is full, so you're going to have to stick your thumb out on the highway. I'm not sure if Eddie is going, but you might want to ask him. (though he still might be a sore loser and not want to go)

ZJIIN! BRING KSSB! WE MUST DO ODDASSY MATCH!
You must have me confused with someone who can drive a vehicle without going to jail.

ZJIIN! BRING KSSB! I MUST WIN $ IN TEAMS!

(yay riding with crazy asian while blasting J-Rock all the way down)
You must have me confused with someone who can drive a vehicle without going to jail.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Chexr said he'd ride in my trunk when MN was working out rides to FBT2. If Chexr can do that for 6 hours why can't you for 30 minutes?

at this rate there is no way you will win that boxing match with chexr
First...I am SIX FOOT THREE! His trunk will be holding my big *** tv...there is ZERO chance that I will be riding in the truck.

And secondly...I don't care about boxing chexr. Why would I want to? I have no bad blood against him. I want to fight EoF =)

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
First...I am SIX FOOT THREE! His trunk will be holding my big *** tv...there is ZERO chance that I will be riding in the truck.

And secondly...I don't care about boxing chexr. Why would I want to? I have no bad blood against him. I want to fight EoF =)
zicore..... it would be no contest..... you can't handle the EoF *flex*

Zicore

Smash Champion
hahaha...yeah...EoF isn't even CLOSE to Jack bauer...who isn't even close to Chuck Norris...

DALegendarySauce

Smash Journeyman
hey this is 5150 on sauce's acct (sry sauce i had to :/) im posting cuz zicore just posted a single post with both a chuck norris and a jack bauer reference. on a related note, zicore is a heap of ****ing failure. MAH POINT.

Zicore

Smash Champion
on a good note...5150 is still banned.

And Jack Bauer sucks.

IMHO...Dane Cook is better then Everyone.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
IMHO...Dane Cook is better then Everyone.
Holy ****, Dane Cook is not funny. He is the worst thing to happen to comedy since Carlos Mencia. I hate everyone that likes Dane Cook. Sorry, Zicore, you've made the "Hate" list. Nothing personal, but liking Dane Cook is not something I'm willing to forgive.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Holy ****, Dane Cook is not funny. He is the worst thing to happen to comedy since Carlos Mencia. I hate everyone that likes Dane Cook. Sorry, Zicore, you've made the "Hate" list. Nothing personal, but liking Dane Cook is not something I'm willing to forgive.
Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia are garbage. Now Mitch Hedberg... that stuff is brilliant.

Sago

Smash Lord
can someone please give me a ride :( anyone ill pay the gas :D, nice try gary but it dosent seem like pauls willing to get in the trunk though it would amuse me to no end.!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Zicore, you realize Dane Cook is in his mid 30's right? I'm assuming you didn't know that, because there's seriously just no way you can know that and not think he's a sad human being.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I don't care what anyone says...he is funny ****. I got to go see him this past weekend, and he is funny as ****.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Zicore, you realize Dane Cook is in his mid 30's right? I'm assuming you didn't know that, because there's seriously just no way you can know that and not think he's a sad human being.
so..because he is in his mid-30's...he is a sad human being?...COME ON SPIKES! THAT LIKE...SOMETHING CHRONOSQUARE WOULD SAY!

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
so..because he is in his mid-30's...he is a sad human being?...COME ON SPIKES! THAT LIKE...SOMETHING CHRONOSQUARE WOULD SAY!
Lol, even though you've "known" me for what like 6 months now at least, you know nothing about me... or what I would say about certain stuff... <_<

Mundungu

Smash Lord
can someone please give me a ride :( anyone ill pay the gas :D, nice try gary but it dosent seem like pauls willing to get in the trunk though it would amuse me to no end.!
I would give you a ride, but I think we have a full car. I'm not sure for sure yet, I'll let you know for sure later this week. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in Madison that can drive...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Are you guys gonna duke it out, or are you gonna bark all day?
Later, perhaps. Right now, no, because Dane Cook is actually something I'll agree with Zicore on, and I'd rather stand with him on Dane Cook's awesomeness than argue against and fight him.

And no, Zicore, I won't be going out and writing this 800-word essay on WHY Dane Cook is great; no need to worry about that. (I don't care about him THAT much... and that would require some effort, as I don't know nearly as much about him as even Zicore does.)

Zjiin

Smash Master
I think I put Dane Cook up there with Family Guy as comedy for those people who laugh at anything. That stuff is good when you're getting out of grade school, but for those of us who have matured like regular human beings, the novelty of that junk is just irritating now.

I'm glad people are proud to announce that they love Dane Cook. Makes it easier for me to identify people who have bad taste.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I think I put Dane Cook up there with Family Guy as comedy for those people who laugh at anything. That stuff is good when you're getting out of grade school, but for those of us who have matured like regular human beings, the novelty of that junk is just irritating now.

I'm glad people are proud to announce that they love Dane Cook. Makes it easier for me to identify people who have bad taste.
Taste is something that I have no authority to argue about... LOL!

The honest truth is, I like Dane Cook, simply because I haven't really heard much else to compare him to. (Only other one I've seen/heard is Mencia, actually...) With Family Guy, sure it's funny, but I'd much rather prefer to watch Futurama over Family Guy any day.

As they say, ignorance is bliss... you'll never know what you're doing/listening to/watching is considered bad or good until you're introduced into something that you can compare it to.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
YES YES YES. Finally someone who agrees with me that Dane Cook is not that funny. Finally!

Jim Gaffigan and Frank Caliendo though, those guys are good.

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
there needs to be a way to rate a post thumbs up or thumbs down like youtube, and when it hits 5 thumbs downs it is removed except for a tiny link if you really wanna see the post

Top Bottom