• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White 5, November 10, Whitewater, WI

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
there needs to be a way to rate a post thumbs up or thumbs down like youtube, and when it hits 5 thumbs downs it is removed except for a tiny link if you really wanna see the post
That'd be awesome.

eighteenspikes said:
:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu
No.

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
any MMs against me anyone.

even Mewtwo dittos on icicle MT im fine with that

but no coin battles(sorry lone)

Edit: Zicore u better get in that **** trunk cuz its either that or the ***** in the middle cuz Devy and I got the sides. Or we could strap you on the top with no shirt on covered In peanut Butter while you listin to Dane cook its your choice.

Zicore

Smash Champion
ummm...I call shotgun...

and fade...6 man iron man match, random stage that aren't banned. $5

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
Edit: Zicore u better get in that **** trunk cuz its either that or the ***** in the middle cuz Devy and I got the sides. Or we could strap you on the top with no shirt on covered In peanut Butter while you listin to Dane cook its your choice.
LOL

G&w ditto mm?

edit: also a set of 5 on flatzone, any chars

edit: taking flatzone mms

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
zicore height doesnt matter...youre as skinny as a stick...you'll do fine...

*note* now that I recall it I also called Not-***** actually before you and EoF were even coming in that car.

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
zicore height doesnt matter...youre as skinny as a stick...you'll do fine...

*note* now that I recall it I also called Not-***** actually before you and EoF were even coming in that car.
doesn't matter... i'm EoF..... i get shotgun wether you like it or not... you ALSO have to pay my entry fee if you want a ride ... >_>

Zicore

Smash Champion
so yeah...I am 6 foot 3...230 lbs...

I will fight you for the side, fade AND devy =)

I don't care about shotgun, you have have that EoF...

Its just not possible for me to ride in the middle...

Chexr

Smash Ace
You should all come to Beezo instead. This has been a helpless ploy to remind Spikes to upload the teams from over a month ago.

I shall not stop even after brawl!

Zicore

Smash Champion
we might be coming sometime....don't worry chexr.

And spikes...upload videos...

Zicore

Smash Champion
lone, are you coming to this? If not...then can it.

And no...the low...was the CC3 or whatever when there was what... 2 setups?...yeah...quiet...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
lone, are you coming to this? If not...then can it.

And no...the low...was the CC3 or whatever when there was what... 2 setups?...yeah...quiet...

Lol, if you're going to make fun of my tournies, get your facts straight., then you can start making fun of my tournies.

1st, it was CC4
2nd it had 4 set ups
3rd you tried to host a tourney and failed miserably, it's alot harder than you think
4th You're really annoying, and just like everyone makes fun of me, they make fun of you.
5th You overweight, you should work out with me so we can trim that big waistline of yours

Zicore

Smash Champion
Lol, if you're going to make fun of my tournies, get your facts straight., then you can start making fun of my tournies.

1st, it was CC4
2nd it had 4 set ups
3rd you tried to host a tourney and failed miserably, it's alot harder than you think
4th You're really annoying, and just like everyone makes fun of me, they make fun of you.
5th You overweight, you should work out with me so we can trim that big waistline of yours
1. Whatever
2. See 1.
3. I never tried to host one. Gary hosted one before me, and I figured there was no point on hosting one.
4. Do I care what others think of me? No. This isn't high school (Well, maybe for some people, no offense to you or anything). But for all the things I say, does it look like I care what others think?
5. If I am so fat, then that would make it easier to beat me up right? And maybe its odd for a person to be 6'3'', 230 lbs. But...I just happen to be a LIGHTWEIGHT for my height. I don't understand how so many people don't seem to realize this. And I could care less if I am fat. More of me to ****ING love.

Zicore

Smash Champion
on a side note, sorry for the double post here

but Zjiin, are you coming to this? I really would like that oddasy match.

So other then Fades Iron Man MM, I would like maybe some other small mm's. Mundungu? Perhaps a Random char mm? I am not quite sure who is all coming to this...

Zjiin

Smash Master
on a side note, sorry for the double post here

but Zjiin, are you coming to this? I really would like that oddasy match.

So other then Fades Iron Man MM, I would like maybe some other small mm's. Mundungu? Perhaps a Random char mm? I am not quite sure who is all coming to this...
It's a miracle i managed to catch a question directed towards me in the midst of all this garbage. Yeah, i'm commin. I'm going to try to bring my own odyssey setup since playing them will hog a cube for quite a while, but i really don't have any small tvs i could bring.

Banned via Administration
1. Whatever
2. See 1.
3. I never tried to host one. Gary hosted one before me, and I figured there was no point on hosting one.
4. Do I care what others think of me? No. This isn't high school (Well, maybe for some people, no offense to you or anything). But for all the things I say, does it look like I care what others think?
5. If I am so fat, then that would make it easier to beat me up right? And maybe its odd for a person to be 6'3'', 230 lbs. But...I just happen to be a LIGHTWEIGHT for my height. I don't understand how so many people don't seem to realize this. And I could care less if I am fat. More of me to ****ING love.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=N7p4mioawIA

Banned via Administration
attention: here is a list of *****es

zjin
zjin
zjin
zjin
zjin
crashman
zjin

if tim can't make this then i need a partner.

Zicore

Smash Champion
wtf hayate? You always do this...

Fade and Devy, meet at my place at about 7:20...same with EoF...

my god...this is gonna sucks...

Top Bottom