• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon should be in Brawl?

Which Pokemon should make the roster?

• Lucario

Votes: 255 26.3%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 264 27.2%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 191 19.7%
  • Meowth

Votes: 163 16.8%
  • Heracross

Votes: 64 6.6%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 112 11.5%
  • Poliwhirl

Votes: 38 3.9%
  • Sandslash

Votes: 106 10.9%
  • Paras

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • Swampert

Votes: 37 3.8%
  • Buoysel

Votes: 19 2.0%
  • Bulbasaur & evolutions

Votes: 52 5.4%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 45 4.6%
  • Lugia

Votes: 47 4.8%
  • Charizard

Votes: 116 11.9%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 63 6.5%
  • Scyther

Votes: 189 19.5%
  • Sneasel/Weavel

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Kadabra

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Gengar

Votes: 111 11.4%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle & Minun

Votes: 108 11.1%
  • Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan

Votes: 207 21.3%
  • Eevee & evolutions

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • Grimer

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Missingno

Votes: 95 9.8%
  • Cubone

Votes: 120 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
i'd go with kabutops or scyther. and one of meowth's other costumes could be the one that the one guy new in series has ( that wears boots and a cowboy hat)

Aaron_Sketch

Smash Cadet
Oops, I didn't see Plusle and Minun until I already submitted...

Blaziken, because only he would actually have all of his five B-moves matching his character. Well, I guess Lucario, but I don't even know what he is. I'm from the Sapphire and Ruby generation. (3rd!)

Bungalobill3

Smash Rookie
Definately Missingno. No, I didn't actually vote that way, but it would be fun to play as a pokemon with two of the same attacks. Also, your data would get scrambled too. The latter would only be fun if I was playing at a friends house.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
No, i didnt. Saying what you think people need, and saying what you know are two different things. I said that we need some unpopular pokemon. that's because many of the pokemon in the game are big symbols, which sadly dragonite is not. it's just mysterious, and "as intelligent as humans". That doesnt make it a symbol, nor does the fact that it is your favorite pokemon.
what you think and what you know is practicly the same thing... anyway, only symbolic pokemon should be in the game anyway. having a wtf pokemon like kabutops would be pointless because even though it is cool, it wouldnt be what people want, and thats what should be getting in the most. do you want to see how dragoinite is a symbol? heres some ways: the dragon symbol (this is a fact, whenever you see a pokemon representing dragons, it is dragonite. on top of that, dragonite and its pre-evo's were the only dragons in the first game), a powerful pokemon symbol (it was the first pokemon to have the biggest attack in the game), a boss symbol (the D thread proves that), a popular to fans symbol (it was on the top 20 list of pokemon poll. every pokemon fan likes dragonite and it is a favourite pokemon to many). get it through your head that i dont want dragonite because it is my favourite pokemon.
Older pokemon not standing mush of a chance isn't bull, but it is truth. older pokemon may be the best in your opinion, but your not thinking of it in a producers stadpoint. they arent just making the game for people who can remember the older pokemon. they have to come to an agreement over all the eyars they missed, and how to fully represent the newest generation. heck, i want poliwrath in the game, but i know it won't ever happen. many kids in Japan, and in America who are just getting not pokmon arent going to know what the hell many of the oldies are. i couldnt have contradicted myself if i state an my personal opinion and what i get from a bunch of people.
it is bull... did sakurai officially say "for the character submissions, no more 1st gen pokemon will be accepted" or anything like that? he didnt, although he put a classic character in the game and forgot about introducing any of the latest characters. the producers of brawl are making it for the brawl fans, and 95% of them know at least all the first generation. you know how they can fully represent the 3rd gen? by instead of putting one of their crap designed pokemon in, putting groudon and kyogre in pokeballs and make them practicly uber. not everything lots of people tell you is true. i get the majority of people telling me that the PSP is better than the DS and nintendo games suck because they arent gangsta' enough for them. do you think i listen to them?
The only reason newer pokemon don't get better, is because your mindset is on a game with a bunch of old pokemon again and again and again. Newer pokemon do get better. Newer ones look somewhat better, and have great stats.
oh yeah. they look better eh? i cant argue with that, i mean everyone must agree with you right? auctually, everyone has realised that the newer pokemon keep looking worse and worse. maybe they will have 1 cool looking pokemon, but that isnt going to rep the whole game. the first pokemon are the best looking ones, and they are getting better stats then the newer ones. (look at dragonite having dragon dance put in as learnable and outrage made for it in the 4th gen)
pokemon isnt just a constant attack game. you need to use some strategy when battling, whether it is to up ur attack so that when you decide to use your move it will be a one hit KO, or whether or not you'll play defense and wait for an opening to attack. They dont get worsed, it is just that some new ones are unneeded.
yeah i know what type of game pokemon is. they are getting worse. older pokemon are getting better during every gen and having their stats fit their moves on top of other things. on top of that, they remain as the best designed pokemon.
I do apoligize for that typo, but now that i think about it, it is more of an inference. If you look at everyday life, or even TV commercial, on every channel you wont see a commercial from like 10+ years ago that often, if at all. there is a high chance that no new pokemon from the R/B series will go into the game, because it is old. I didint say impossible, but not as likely as lucario or blazekin ( not to say any of those 2 would make it in)
like i told you before, new pokemon and new products are 2 things. why is the chance of no new pokemon high? there isnt anything to back up that opinion.
Global warming doesnt have anything to do withpokemon, I was trying to make a dumb point. Older pokemon COULD be the be the best, but they have a lesser chance of getting into a newer game. Sure they may throw in like one,( you kow, like the WTF character in Melee Mr.Game & Watch/Ice Climber) but again, highly unlikely. your taking this too seriously. If i'm you just contradicted yourself, because of you cant notice it is a contradiction then it isnt. i sitll cant see wtf older vs newer pokemon had to do in this bit. The global warming part was about the fact that the arguement your making is pointless. im mean come on, there are like 5 regulars on this thing.
yeah, i know this argument is pointless. whats your point? didnt you say you like arguing? or do you want to throw in the towl? older pokemon arent wtf characters. less popular pokemon are wtf characetrs. any 1st gen pokemon wouldnt be a wtf character because everyone would know it, unlike the newer pokemon which would be more of wtf characters. (poorly designed character with a low fanbase and only getting in for the fact that it is newer? sounds more like a wtf character than a cool looking character known by everyone and getting in based on its popularity)
if you dont know who petco is, then that just means you spend too much time indoors. i think I used their name wrong though, i dunno if all of them sell pets ( one of em here does)
maybe its some country unique company. you know there isnt any walmarts in australia?
Fictional fact count as unreal tidbits of info. you're quoting a pokedex for crying out loud.
i still dont get ya.. pokemon is fictional?
I NEVER SAID HE COULDNT BE PUT IN, BUT IT IS RATHER UNLIKEY FOR HIM TO GO IN WITH SO MANY NEWER POKEMON ON THE MARKET. i have some bad word order, and i apoligize for that, but just try and make sense of it. that can go a long way in you yourself not being confused
the only factor for getting in is popularity and importance. i do try and make sense of your random rambling, but it still makes no sense.
usually i use the quick reply stuff, so i dont check my work and write my thoughts as they come. Still, half the stuff that made no sense to you would have if you'd think for a while.
and dont come here with all this pokedex stuff, cuz that fits the not real category also.
hmm... i still cant make any sense out of that... "cuz that fits the not real category also"?

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
i voted Bulbasaur & evolutions cuz he is the only pokemon i know... wat happened to the original 150? how many are there now? like 450? ...

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
So how is Dragonite so important as to counter it's relatively low popularity? (popularity as shown by this poll)
im not gonna list reasons, because the D thread has plenty of them. its important in the games it has been in. besides, im sure Dragonite is popular to the majority. some people dont vote for it because of some stupid doubts (look at urban shinobi). this thread should be restarted...

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
Why aren't there more votes for the 1st gen. pokemon. Go 1st gen. :laugh:
And are there really only 57 other people who think Sneasel/Weavile are cool wtf.

Well anyways, I think that the characters I want most from the pokémon franchise are Jesse & James lol probably the only reason i watched the episodes (and they only showed the first 52 :urg: )

Wrath`

Smash Master
Blaziken should make it.ANd for any pokemon to make it it has to be humanlike and fast.That would exsclude blastoise charzard ect....There should be another topic that has what pokemon should come out of the poke ball.:)

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
Blaziken should make it.ANd for any pokemon to make it it has to be humanlike and fast.That would exsclude blastoise charzard ect....There should be another topic that has what pokemon should come out of the poke ball.:)
i agree that every character should have a somewhat humanoid structure, but i dont agree with the bit about them having to be fast 100%. we have enough fast characters already, and the amount of strong characters is lacking. if you mean fast as in agile, i agree with you there. we cant have a character that cant run and jump.

kaid

Smash Master
im not gonna list reasons, because the D thread has plenty of them. its important in the games it has been in. besides, im sure Dragonite is popular to the majority. some people dont vote for it because of some stupid doubts (look at urban shinobi). this thread should be restarted...
So a powerful enemy (but not THE FINAL legendary) has 2 dragonites in 2 different games makes it important?

Peety Pirana has better credentials.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
So a powerful enemy (but not THE FINAL legendary) has 2 dragonites in 2 different games makes it important?

Peety Pirana has better credentials.
ummm.......... translation? anyway, heres something from an earlier post i made recently:
do you want to see how dragonite is a symbol? heres some ways: the dragon symbol (this is a fact, whenever you see a pokemon representing dragons, it is dragonite. on top of that, dragonite and its pre-evo's were the only dragons in the first game), a powerful pokemon symbol (it was the first pokemon to have the biggest attack in the game), a boss symbol (the D thread proves that), a popular to fans symbol (it was on the top 20 list of pokemon poll. every pokemon fan likes dragonite and it is a favourite pokemon to many).

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon with wings or doesn't walk on 2 legs = bad in my opinion

Now in the Pokemon world, what would be an attack that is also a recovery??? Quick Attack and Teleport is already taken, and Jigglypuff's floaty Pound is understandable...

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
Pokemon with wings or doesn't walk on 2 legs = bad in my opinion
if you're refering to Dragonite, it does walk on its legs. it is seen flying most of the time because of the circumstances it is under.if you saw it fighting a machamp in the anime, i doubt it would be flying around. anyway, whats wrong with winged characters? we already have 2 arriving. kirby can fly limitlessy in its games.

Now in the Pokemon world, what would be an attack that is also a recovery??? Quick Attack and Teleport is already taken, and Jigglypuff's floaty Pound is understandable...
combine a few moves with others, give them some unique traits, and they could be good. what about aerial ace? a dive that switches to a swift attack like a raptor boost turns into an uppercut.

kaid

Smash Master
do you want to see how dragonite is a symbol? heres some ways: the dragon symbol (this is a fact, whenever you see a pokemon representing dragons, it is dragonite. on top of that, dragonite and its pre-evo's were the only dragons in the first game),

Ridey is enough Dragon for brawl. If they need a poke-dragon, Charizard would be my choice.

a powerful pokemon symbol (it was the first pokemon to have the biggest attack in the game),

Gee, I guess Salmance, with a higher HP, attack, speed, and Special attack makes a better poke then.

a boss symbol (the D thread proves that),

He's the favored poke of 1 trainer that isn't even the last one you face, that hasn't been seen in 2 generations.

a popular to fans symbol (it was on the top 20 list of pokemon poll. every pokemon fan likes dragonite and it is a favourite pokemon to many).

Top 20. So if 20 pokemon get in, you can expect Dragonite. But for some reason, I don't think that's going to happen.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
FiErCe_oNi... just to make it clear to you:

1) We already have enough 1st generation Pokémon. I honestly doubt or atleast HOPE that they don't replace Mewtwo and Jigglypuff, since both characters are still populair and don't deserve to go. Pichu will likely get replaced, but not by a 1st generation Pokémon, rather by a 3rd or 4th gen one.

2) You complain about that Pokémon are getting more and more ugly after every generation... Well first of all, Dragonite aint a beauty either. Neither is Exegutor, or what about Omastar, Tangela or Clefable? I mean, they're monsters... They are supposed to be ugly right? <_<; Now in all seriousness, I don't think the 3rd generation was THAT bad... I mean, we got Rayqauza, Salamence, Groudon and some other good looking ones... Sure there always are Luvdiscs and Beautyflies around, but don't complain about them because Dragonite is ugly as **** to... Especially comparing to the more dragon-like 3rd gen Salamence.

3) And even IF Dragonite was considered, he'd had to rival Ridley... Since they're pretty alike -not clones mind you but let's keep it at similair. And he'd never win that populairty contest.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I hope they replace mewtwo because he sucks.:psycho:
Pichu should stay because he was a fun charecter to play.
I'd be cool if my favorite pokemon tyranitar was in it but hes prably slower than bowser:) :) :laugh:

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
if you're refering to Dragonite, it does walk on its legs. it is seen flying most of the time because of the circumstances it is under.if you saw it fighting a machamp in the anime, i doubt it would be flying around. anyway, whats wrong with winged characters? we already have 2 arriving. kirby can fly limitlessy in its games.
Well, I'm referring to every Pokemon in general... As for flying, I still am questioning the flying ability of Meta Knight and Pit, especially in one of the trailer where they show Meta Knight being able to glide... Kirby is understandable since he needs to breathe a bunch of air to be able to fly or float...

FiErCe_oNi said:
combine a few moves with others, give them some unique traits, and they could be good. what about aerial ace? a dive that switches to a swift attack like a raptor boost turns into an uppercut.
Combination attacks wouldn't work since:

a ) It takes time in the Pokemon world (unless you gonna fast forward thing)...
b ) Too much animation...
c ) A bit too crazy...

If a Pokemon were to creatively use their attacks, then I would say that would be ohkay... Example like maybe a Fire Pokemon were to use Flame Thrower downward to give a slight boost or a Grass/Bug Pokemon were to use Vine Whip/String Shot to grab the walls/edge...

As for this Dragonite thing, I think it will not work in my opinion... Size will make him and easy target, but its the wings that makes it not a good character...

Larger the size = big power and harder to recover (referring the DK and Bowser... People found ways to abuse Ganon's Down+B as a recovery)

If Dragonite is entered, its Up+B must be a crappy attack that doesn't take you much anywhere...

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
Quote:
Originally Posted by urban_shinobi
No, i didnt. Saying what you think people need, and saying what you know are two different things. I said that we need some unpopular pokemon. that's because many of the pokemon in the game are big symbols, which sadly dragonite is not. it's just mysterious, and &quot;as intelligent as humans&quot;. That doesnt make it a symbol, nor does the fact that it is your favorite pokemon.

what you think and what you know is practicly the same thing... anyway, only symbolic pokemon should be in the game anyway. having a wtf pokemon like kabutops would be pointless because even though it is cool, it wouldnt be what people want, and thats what should be getting in the most. do you want to see how dragoinite is a symbol? heres some ways: the dragon symbol (this is a fact, whenever you see a pokemon representing dragons, it is dragonite. on top of that, dragonite and its pre-evo's were the only dragons in the first game), a powerful pokemon symbol (it was the first pokemon to have the biggest attack in the game), a boss symbol (the D thread proves that), a popular to fans symbol (it was on the top 20 list of pokemon poll. every pokemon fan likes dragonite and it is a favourite pokemon to many). get it through your head that i dont want dragonite because it is my favourite pokemon.
No, what you know and think are two different things that you need to distinguish between. what you know can mainly be related to facts, unless of course your an idiot who belives everything he/she hears. what you think can be anything. fact or fiction. having a wtf pokemon would be great, because a gret wtf character would be dragonite. but sadly, your reasons are misguided. dragonite isnt a symbol: charizard is a dragon, and if it isnt then that is a horrible mistake on the part of the creators. Snorlax, Aeordactyl, and Gyrados learn hyper beam, the move that i think your talking about. i'd rather have snorlax in the game than dragonite, because it's more of a symbol than dragoinite. remeber that although they are making this for fans of the game (SSB not POKEMON) that they also want more consumers to buy that havent played before. in truth, snorlax would be better as a playable character, than just in a pokeball. ( but again, like many of the guesses here everyone has made, highly unlikely). a boss symbol? that's just whack. it's a boss, but that's really not important. everyone overcame the challenge. so what. and although it was ppular to fans, what about the other guy. I'm sure there are alot of fans of SSB who hate pokemon. the business needs to cater to them as well. dont say that you dont want dragointe because it isnt your favorite pokemon. that's the reason why many have come to this post. im mean hell, you made a friggin shrine.(creepy)
Quote:
Older pokemon not standing mush of a chance isn't bull, but it is truth. older pokemon may be the best in your opinion, but your not thinking of it in a producers stadpoint. they arent just making the game for people who can remember the older pokemon. they have to come to an agreement over all the eyars they missed, and how to fully represent the newest generation. heck, i want poliwrath in the game, but i know it won't ever happen. many kids in Japan, and in America who are just getting not pokmon arent going to know what the hell many of the oldies are. i couldnt have contradicted myself if i state an my personal opinion and what i get from a bunch of people.
it is bull... did sakurai officially say &quot;for the character submissions, no more 1st gen pokemon will be accepted&quot; or anything like that? he didnt, although he put a classic character in the game and forgot about introducing any of the latest characters. the producers of brawl are making it for the brawl fans, and 95% of them know at least all the first generation. you know how they can fully represent the 3rd gen? by instead of putting one of their crap designed pokemon in, putting groudon and kyogre in pokeballs and make them practicly uber. not everything lots of people tell you is true. i get the majority of people telling me that the PSP is better than the DS and nintendo games suck because they arent gangsta' enough for them. do you think i listen to them?
again and again and again i have to repeat it. This game isnt just for the fans of SSB. In order to have the highest amount of sales, and for replay value, they have to make it to custom not only the fans, but anyone who seems slightly interested to come and and play. you cant go and just put in any pokemon, but rather pokemon that are always there, and will be here later in the series. Snorlax is still in the later series, and Blazeken/Combusken are both up and comers. It's either they put in a regualr in the the show/any media , or a pokemon that had a big part in movies. we, the smash fans of america, arent the only ones playing.
Quote:
The only reason newer pokemon don't get better, is because your mindset is on a game with a bunch of old pokemon again and again and again. Newer pokemon do get better. Newer ones look somewhat better, and have great stats.
oh yeah. they look better eh? i cant argue with that, i mean everyone must agree with you right? auctually, everyone has realised that the newer pokemon keep looking worse and worse. maybe they will have 1 cool looking pokemon, but that isnt going to rep the whole game. the first pokemon are the best looking ones, and they are getting better stats then the newer ones. (look at dragonite having dragon dance put in as learnable and outrage made for it in the 4th gen)
What's wrong with you. Everyone has to agree? Heck no. New pokemon arent looking worse and worse. Your vision of pokemon is gtting worse and worse. You want games that have the same old crap over and over again. Better stats and better looking are your views, so dont hypocrisize yourself by making it seem like that is true. all because a pokemon gets newer moves, or that it's stats get raised doesnt make it better than all the rest guess. maybe the stats are raised so that the older ones can keep up. it's like giving viagra to a senior. you take that away, and guess who greatly surpasses who.
Quote:
pokemon isnt just a constant attack game. you need to use some strategy when battling, whether it is to up ur attack so that when you decide to use your move it will be a one hit KO, or whether or not you'll play defense and wait for an opening to attack. They dont get worsed, it is just that some new ones are unneeded.
yeah i know what type of game pokemon is. they are getting worse. older pokemon are getting better during every gen and having their stats fit their moves on top of other things. on top of that, they remain as the best designed pokemon.
obviously you dont. again, in order to balance the game they have to raise their stats. it's only fair. the were design as more of a stone age like race. newer pokemon are getting much more advanced, and frankly i think some look much better.
Quote:
I do apoligize for that typo, but now that i think about it, it is more of an inference. If you look at everyday life, or even TV commercial, on every channel you wont see a commercial from like 10+ years ago that often, if at all. there is a high chance that no new pokemon from the R/B series will go into the game, because it is old. I didint say impossible, but not as likely as lucario or blazekin ( not to say any of those 2 would make it in)
like i told you before, new pokemon and new products are 2 things. why is the chance of no new pokemon high? there isnt anything to back up that opinion.
No, you fail to understand comparisons. They dont have to be the same, or revelant. they just have to be able to prove a point ( which is impossible for you, due to you lack of knowledge). I said that no new pokemon into the game of SSB ( not new to the pokemon franchise). Look at this whole post, actually the first few ones. All new. All have a hhigher possiblity of going in.
Quote:
Global warming doesnt have anything to do withpokemon, I was trying to make a dumb point. Older pokemon COULD be the be the best, but they have a lesser chance of getting into a newer game. Sure they may throw in like one,( you kow, like the WTF character in Melee Mr.Game & Watch/Ice Climber) but again, highly unlikely. your taking this too seriously. If i'm you just contradicted yourself, because of you cant notice it is a contradiction then it isnt. i sitll cant see wtf older vs newer pokemon had to do in this bit. The global warming part was about the fact that the arguement your making is pointless. im mean come on, there are like 5 regulars on this thing.
yeah, i know this argument is pointless. whats your point? didnt you say you like arguing? or do you want to throw in the towl? older pokemon arent wtf characters. less popular pokemon are wtf characetrs. any 1st gen pokemon wouldnt be a wtf character because everyone would know it, unlike the newer pokemon which would be more of wtf characters. (poorly designed character with a low fanbase and only getting in for the fact that it is newer? sounds more like a wtf character than a cool looking character known by everyone and getting in based on its popularity)
This arguement is pointless because of what your arguing for. I never said i didnt want dragonite in the game/ nor did i said it wasnt a favorite of mine. I'm stating the possiblity of many of the R/B series pokemon getting into SSB is low. No ones throwing the towl( w/e the hell that is). yes, any 1st gen would be a WTF character. not everyone would know it. What about the others, the children, the people who dont even like pokemon. Everyone wont know it (thing your think). Many people would know it(thing I know). A new pokemon is going to be able to be for everyone. Old pokemon, although cool and what brought us up as kids, are going to be wtf characters if they get in. I was stunned by mewtwo in SSBM, not pichu. again, dont say stuff that cant partain to everyone, not just teens, or fans.
Quote:
if you dont know who petco is, then that just means you spend too much time indoors. i think I used their name wrong though, i dunno if all of them sell pets ( one of em here does)
maybe its some country unique company. you know there isnt any walmarts in australia?
ok, come on. stop acting dumb. IT HAS THE WORD PET IN IT. obviously it has something to do with domesticated animals (P..E..T..S). run a dang google search.
Quote:
Fictional fact count as unreal tidbits of info. you're quoting a pokedex for crying out loud.
i still dont get ya.. pokemon is fictional?
yea it is. what type of weed to they have in Austrailia man. HELLO. you cnat just go and expect everything you see on tv, or on your gameboy. grow a reality gland man.
Quote:
I NEVER SAID HE COULDNT BE PUT IN, BUT IT IS RATHER UNLIKEY FOR HIM TO GO IN WITH SO MANY NEWER POKEMON ON THE MARKET. i have some bad word order, and i apoligize for that, but just try and make sense of it. that can go a long way in you yourself not being confused
the only factor for getting in is popularity and importance. i do try and make sense of your random rambling, but it still makes no sense.
yea, that is the only factors. Some kids cant vote, and they have to make a decision also on movie sales, game sales, and reviews for games. it doesnt make sense because of the lack of brain capacity, and lack of actual british school teachings in Aussieland.
Quote:
usually i use the quick reply stuff, so i dont check my work and write my thoughts as they come. Still, half the stuff that made no sense to you would have if you'd think for a while.
Quote:
and dont come here with all this pokedex stuff, cuz that fits the not real category also.
hmm... i still cant make any sense out of that... &quot;cuz that fits the not real category also&quot;?
pokemon arent real, thus pokedex isnt real either. so try and make sense of stuff, i know it's a strain for you, but someday you'll be in me grade group and you'll understand.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I hope they replace mewtwo because he sucks.:psycho:
I hate your agruement. Mewtwo perhaps might be a sucky character tournamentwise, but he sure is very fun to play as. More fun then Pichu atleast... ;>_> And Melee performance doesn't say **** about how Mewtwo is gonna be in Brawl.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
o yea, and salamence is a much better choice. we are lacking in strong characters, but hey guess what, maybe we dont need them to be pokemon, and theere are much better choices. Snorlax is waaayyyyy better in popularity, and i don care what polls say. i want poliwrath thought

kaid

Smash Master
Oh, and in other news, I'm petitioning McFox to restart the poll at the 1000 vote, keeping only the characters that receved over 10% of the vote. (that is, 100 votes)

If everyone else could PM Mcfox, with (1000 vote) somewhere in the title, we could get this restarted.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Oh, and in other news, I'm petitioning McFox to restart the poll at the 1000 vote, keeping only the characters that receved over 10% of the vote. (that is, 100 votes)

If everyone else could PM Mcfox, with (1000 vote) somewhere in the title, we could get this restarted.
Why should it be restarted? Restarting it with the 100+ pokemon seems kind of odd seeing as theres a few pokemon not on the list that people wanted to vote for (but not many agree on said unlisted pokemon so w/e).

. . . But I can't really see a reason to restart at 100s. If it's the whole "cause such and such have changed between now and the time the poll started" than I would think that a good amount of newer 4th gen pokemon should be included as well.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I would actually take these chance to widen the amount of pokemon people could vote for (4th gen pokemon I mean).

Be it doesn't really matter. . . .people will just say "whats that". But I do know of a few 4th/ 3rd gen pokeys that some say Japan likes. . . don't think they would go over well here thouh so w/e.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
"Snorlax is waaayyyyy better in popularity, and i don care what polls say."

Yup snorlax is pretty much THE most usefull pokemon it has ever been.
in all 4 Generation of pokemon, Snorlax has been a top tier pokemon. n'uff said.

but now... snorlax has been in a pokeball in the past 2 Smash games...
but in D/P he gets a pre-evolution called Munchlax.
who is VERY Popular in Japan, and has High Anime Status, apearing for almost a Year in every episode.

IMO Munchlax has really good chances of bein' in.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
"Snorlax is waaayyyyy better in popularity, and i don care what polls say."

Yup snorlax is pretty much THE most usefull pokemon it has ever been.
in all 4 Generation of pokemon, Snorlax has been a top tier pokemon. n'uff said.

but now... snorlax has been in a pokeball in the past 2 Smash games...
but in D/P he gets a pre-evolution called Munchlax.
who is VERY Popular in Japan, and has High Anime Status, apearing for almost a Year in every episode.

IMO Munchlax has really good chances of bein' in.
are u actualy serious about snorlax being a top tier or are u just joking about it. coz i dont realy understand how u cud b serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom