• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the Best Region/State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovage

Smash Hero
not even gonna respect these comments enough to post a top 5 or top 8 socal crew. i think ya'll know better than that LOL.

Bing

Smash Master
Legit there needs to be a tournament featuring every state/ region of Canada(EC and WC Canada)

5 Players per team. Seeding doesnt even need to be correctly determined, regions in a hat, and randomly drawn!

This would be pretty awesome...

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
lol

LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Socal's broken, but only because all of Norcal's gems are ****ING *****ES AND QUIT WHEN I WAS FINALLY CATCHING UP TO THEM STUPID ****S.

It's seriously whack how good Norcal COULD be, but we aren't because life sucks and I hate everyone for having somewhat demanding lives (or just disappearing JEFF).

Seriously, imagine this crew in practice:

Silent Spectre, Lucien, Pewpewu, Lunin, Lord (if he put in the work I believe he'd be up here), Darrell, Scar, Brandon, SFAT, Me

Not to mention: Pink Shinobi, Germ, Falcomist, Bob$.

I'm getting more upset as I type this ****ing message.
Fact. Everyone knows how much talent and good players are here. No one is active is the problem. Life hits though, can't stay 15 forever.

musashi

Smash Apprentice
If it aint Hbox you are done.
Noone can take Javi on a 1vs1 and the guy will go through all socal or norcal or w/e it is.
And then we got Tuga, and then Valdo, and then Yu, and then Maximus and if we count all of Mexico as a zone we would get EX and it would be cake walk sorry.

Beat!

Smash Master
If it aint Hbox you are done.
Noone can take Javi on a 1vs1 and the guy will go through all socal or norcal or w/e it is.
And then we got Tuga, and then Valdo, and then Yu, and then Maximus and if we count all of Mexico as a zone we would get EX and it would be cake walk sorry.
Lovage won a tournament set against Javi and Mango won their exhibition games 2-0. Claiming that he can't be beaten 1v1 is a bit of an exaggeration...

Violence

Smash Lord
Norcal's Hidden Bosses in practice would be scary as ****.

I think the scariest part of Socal is even if they didn't have Mango, they would still be undoubtedly the best region. Then you put Mango on top of what they already have and it becomes disgusting.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Javi isn't that great vs non fast fallers as hungrybox showed. I doubt Javi is good vs Doc and Pikachu for example.

:phone:

Shroomed

Smash Master
Javi will destroy you if that is what you want to hear, Hbox is just really REALLY good and Javi aint used to good Puffs but hell figure him out in a couple of friendlies.
I'd love to play Javi, I'm sure it'd be interesting. Am I THAT bad? :(

He's not used to good Puffs, so I bet he's even less used to a good Doc.

Stop riding that **** so hard lol

Shroomed

Smash Master
Well we both have a win over PP and a loss to Lovage to by Inui logic we're even!

<3 PP

And Tuga uses Doc? Ooooh how good is he with him? I'm always looking for new little tricks that I can steal from other Doc players. I'm like the Orochimaru/Kabuto of Doc. Taking everyone elses abilities and making them my own.

Can he beat Javi with Doc? Now I really want to play Javi!

musashi

Smash Apprentice
Ive never seen them play Fox vs Doc, they have this weird thing were they only play Fox vs Falco, CF vs Marth, Sheik vs Sheik, Doc vs Link, etc infront of people.
But his Doc is pretty good, yours is prolly better but he has some cool tricks.

Armada

Smash Lord
I really wanna see Javi again.
Have no plans to let him take the title though ;)

musashi: Is Javi coming to Apex 2013? =)

Warhawk

Smash Lord
The rusty unwarmed javi who lost to lovage barely lost to jman, cool story.
the guy is in shape again and hes gonna destroy everyone, even mango sorry
Johns aside, it still shows he's not some invincible one man wrecking machine in crews like you implied. Plus its not as if Jman isn't rusty either lol pretty sure Jman barely plays now. Really not seeing him beating Mang0, or his Falco/Fox at least. I think Mexico's region is probably pretty good, but not good enough to beat Cali or even just SoCal alone, especially if the entire reasoning behind it is Javi will just sweep everyone and the rest of Mexico will just clean up lol.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Really? I think you can assume mexico is pretty strong from javi's placing. It's kinda like how armada ***** us and we were like, oh ****, europe must be good cuz u can't get that good playing bad people... i bet tuga and those other guys are really good...

probably can't beat socal, but besides them i wouldn't be suprised if they won

Niko45

Smash Master
I don't think anyone's ever been more overrated than javi lol. It was one tournament, and SHOCKING, a technical fox no one had any experience playing before won some 2/3s.

Mahone

Smash Champion
I said that I think they are good... I just really can't imagine them beating SoCal.
Oh, my bad man, i wasn't just referring to you though, more like comments below.

I don't think anyone's ever been more overrated than javi lol. It was one tournament, and SHOCKING, a technical fox no one had any experience playing before won some 2/3s.
I was at the same tv as him all day 2 and i watched him **** a ton of top players nonstop. He might be overrated, but i don't think you realize how good he is either.

Armada

Smash Lord
I actually hope you are not serious.
Yeah it was one tournament but he played ****ING amazing and he proved himself to be really good.

No one from USA is takeing the first step to travel and when OOC players does it dosen't matter how good they preform.

"Not used to the char/style"
"won some 2/3"

First of all it is ten times harder for a OOC player to adapt to EVERY single player then it is for Americans to adapt to one new guy.

Yeah bo3 sucks but why does that argument only works for Americans and not the other way around.

The only advantage a OOC player has is that people maybe underrate him but people should realize a long time before those really big matches that the OOC player (Javi in this case) is really good.

Everything else is a disadvantage for the OOC player and that makes Javis preformence even better if you ask me.

If it only was one tournament people should travel to Mexico then

Eggm

Smash Hero
NJ... m2k/myself/hbk/nando/tec0? That's pretty up there with AZ imo.

We don't have much beyond that though... unless i'm forgetting about someone.

Oh yeah, we have stricnyn3 too, in fact bump nando off for stric. Nando blows. =D j/k (kinda)

Lovage

Smash Hero
ya also gonna put niko in da blastzone

javis hella good lol, but minus his brother, his crew in mexico wouldn't do **** to a cali or socal crew sozz

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Really? I think you can assume mexico is pretty strong from javi's placing. It's kinda like how armada ***** us and we were like, oh ****, europe must be good cuz u can't get that good playing bad people... i bet tuga and those other guys are really good...
I still don't get how PP came out of NC. I mean, no one else here is anywhere near as good as him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom