• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is the Best Region/State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
Ive never seen them play Fox vs Doc, they have this weird thing were they only play Fox vs Falco, CF vs Marth, Sheik vs Sheik, Doc vs Link, etc infront of people.
But his Doc is pretty good, yours is prolly better but he has some cool tricks.
Does this person even play or does he just ride **** all day?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo LOVAGE I'm not seeing you responding to the YU CALLOUT

scared of Mexico's 4th best or whatever? How's socal gonna win a crew battle when the mighty lovage won't even accept a MM from Monterrey randoms?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Is he Mexico's 4th best? huh.
IDK how good he is if they're not smart enough to hop the border they're not good enough for me to watch their vids. REGARDLESS I think he's prolly behind Javi and Tuga at least, right?

Bing

Smash Master
Being behind Javi and Tuga.. safe assumption.

From what i've heard in terms of the top Mexican players, Musashi has never come up, though Im not going to say he's not a good player. Just he was talkin smack and no proof of backing it up.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yu is good by mexican standards, he comes up

I've seen matches, he was the guy who lost to Darkrain at that one texas tourney, right?

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Mexicanos are pretty good from what Iv'e been seeing lately. Chile is good to.

Cali is the best though. Their is somthing about Califorina (not just smash) but other games in general that makes them so good.

Bing

Smash Master
Might be because theres such a high number of people in that "concentrated" area. Plus the caliber of player that is considered strong in Cali has become so high that it seems that in order to be able to even compete you need to be above average.

Violence

Smash Lord
Good food, good weather, beautiful areas, chill people.

Conducive environment for success in pretty much anything.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Good food, good weather, beautiful areas, chill people.

Conducive environment for success in pretty much anything.
Don't think food, weather, or natural beauty have much to do with it

If being an awesome state gave you an awesome smash scene, downstate Illinois would have been winning every national since 1999.

Lovage

Smash Hero
Yo LOVAGE I'm not seeing you responding to the YU CALLOUT

scared of Mexico's 4th best or whatever? How's socal gonna win a crew battle when the mighty lovage won't even accept a MM from Monterrey randoms?
LOL i was supposed to respond to that? what callout did he make exactly?

only a ****ing noob would acknowledge a troll making threats of an EMPTY money match he has 0 intention of actually doing. no one knows who this kid is, he's never going to come to a US tournament, and if he did he would definitely not throw his money away vs. me lol.

but hey maybe i'm 100% wrong,

random mexican dude who i ignored: (and still don't remember ur name)

please money match me in a best of 7 for 500 dollars. if u want to do lower thats ok too. but best of 5 for 100 is the shortest amount of time i'll waste on u

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lovage is pretty beastmode

have another thousand rep points from me

And musashi you can't back out of that $100 one now, bro.

Van.

Smash Ace
sadly, AZ is the second best right now :,(

i like how people are comparing USA states to whole other countries, lol

Bing

Smash Master
AZ is NOT second best. They're good, but not THAT good. I'd easily put Ontario over AZ.

I mean AZ has Tai Taj Wobbles Vman Silly Kyle GG7 and Axe

Taj who is also semi retired and Vman hasnt entered a tournament in awhile

Toronto itself has KirbyKaze, Unknown522, I.B Weon-X, Raynex(returns at Impulse), Idea and some other solid players who are moving up quietly. So I wouldnt say AZ is second by any means.

Van.

Smash Ace
Ontario would get ****ED UP in 5 man crews vs. AZ.

Clearly. No debatin'

Edit: ontario would lose to FL too, just for the record
second edit: probably not any other states tho'

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
I really wanna see Javi again.
Have no plans to let him take the title though ;)

musashi: Is Javi coming to Apex 2013? =)
I believe he said he was, Armada, you might not know me but I know you who are and I like to say Hello Sir, you took a character I always looked down on and turned it into a Beast who now I fear. congrats on your Apex Championship, to be honest you deserve a Gatorade bath.

Battlecow

Play to Win
US states to other countries is pretty good, usually it's like half of a US state to a foreign continent

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
AZ is NOT second best. They're good, but not THAT good. I'd easily put Ontario over AZ.

I mean AZ has Tai Taj Wobbles Vman Silly Kyle GG7 and Axe

Taj who is also semi retired and Vman hasnt entered a tournament in awhile

Toronto itself has KirbyKaze, Unknown522, I.B Weon-X, Raynex(returns at Impulse), Idea and some other solid players who are moving up quietly. So I wouldnt say AZ is second by any means.
Lol...

Bing, you seem like a nice dude, but seriously, stfu lolz.

The people you listed in Toronto are very talented, but AZ is way too stacked.

Taj, Wobbles, Axe, hell - let's get Forward in on this crew battle, and me/tai/okami/gg7/angel/vman as a 5th spot would take a nice big pewp on their faces. <3

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think the AZ crew has better character diversity. it'd be an interesting battle though. but i think AZ would win just due to favorable matchups if nothing else. but KK could kinda destroy things if he's on...sheik vs AZ is kinda...yeah...

Bing

Smash Master
Lol...

Bing, you seem like a nice dude, but seriously, stfu lolz.

The people you listed in Toronto are very talented, but AZ is way too stacked.

Taj, Wobbles, Axe, hell - let's get Forward in on this crew battle, and me/tai/okami/gg7/angel/vman as a 5th spot would take a nice big pewp on their faces. <3
Im not saying anything bad about AZ, you guys are a VERY talented state, dont get me wrong, the skill, character diversity etc. Im simply saying(And standing up for my home turf) that I truly believe that in a 5 vs 5 crew battle, Ontario would win.

I mean AZ has great depth, ill give you that, but Im saying that our top 5 to your top 5, ours is a bit better overall. But if it was 10 v 10 or even 8 v 8, I'd give it to AZ.

i think the AZ crew has better character diversity. it'd be an interesting battle though. but i think AZ would win just due to favorable matchups if nothing else. but KK could kinda destroy things if he's on...sheik vs AZ is kinda...yeah...
This is very true, a KK on his game, is a scary kind of ****.

Also in regards to Florida vs Ontario

KirbyKaze 5th
Unknown522 9th
Weon-X 25th
I.B 25th
Idea 3rd Seed Round two pools, almost beat M2K.

Florida
HungryBox 2nd <--- KK put him in Losers, but yes, Hbox won later on in the rematch
DaShizWiz 17th
Plup 33rd
Col Bol 49th
Linguini 49th

So I think Florida vs Ontario would be really close. Florida's top 5 have a nice character mix for sure. But we would NOT get ****ed up.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Let's look back to what Wobbles did at Genesis 2 in the WC vs. EC crew battle. then consider the rest of our talented players and it's a done deal

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
Let's look back to what Wobbles did at Genesis 2 in the WC vs. EC crew battle. then consider the rest of our talented players and it's a done deal

Heh Wobbles did **** **** up, I loved watching that crew battle, I love watching ICs **** ****. But that doesnt mean hes going to take 10+ stock every crew battle.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Wobbles would totes do it again.

And I know the perfect way to distract KK from playing his best!

Also, AZ would win. kthxbai <3

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom