• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you suck with?

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
Honestly, I cannot play Meta Knight at all.
I suck horribly with him, I just can not get a grasp of anything he does.

Though, I probably am the only one.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
Olimar... I can't fight with him at all, and when I run out of Pikmin I don't realize it for a while, so I've been running around attacking people with no result. But that's not all, he's just difficult to control and his attacks are strange in my opinion.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
I can't use Peach, but apparently a lot of people can't so not to bad I guess.
I suck using Sheik, too.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Let's see... I suck at using C.Falcon, Ganondorf, Sonic, Pit, Ness, Lucas and the space animals.

I think Bowser, Ike, Jiggly and Samus are pretty awesome for the tiers they're in... In teams I do so-so with them, but I bet that in singles I'd get my *** handed back to me in a platter.

Oh, and... I hate ZSS in teams, I always find myself hitting my allies accidentally... Whenever I'm left alone and my opponents are vs. me, I tend to do WAYYYYYY freakin' better because she's just that incredibly amazing when she doesn't need to watch out for someone else.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I've played a good Sonic once, and I've never been able to duplicate that playstyle.

So Sonic...

Peach, disjointed hitboxes for sure, and also her attacks are strange to grasp for me. I also hate the fact that most of her attacks have those bloody hearts springing everywhere, sickening!

Sheik, I can hardly control her, her attacks are just a little bit too confusing. Along with not enough damage output... For me, at least.

Sci

Smash Cadet
I suck with D3

no matter what I do, I can never seem to use him right. All I really do is spam waddle dee

that and jiggly. I wish that it could move like kirby.

Prince17

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
Phaz#755
NNID
Legendlar
3DS FC
3840-7049-1098
welll um... i dont SUCK with anyone either. but im not the best with every character. my worst would have to be jigglypuff. every once in a while i accually play with random characters so i get to know ther moves etc. but id have to say jiggly puff i rarely play with.i use r.o.b mroe then her well i accually used rob more then bowser 0.0

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
There's a lot of characters I'm not very good with, but there's exactly one that I just can't stand: Jigglypuff. I suck with her! I really, really SUCK with her!

It's funny to me all the people who can't play as Sonic, the moment I picked him up I knew that he fit my playstyle the best. (Of course, since my playstyle fits Sonic, and Sonic and Jigglypuff are practically opposites, no wonder I can't play as her. :ohwell:)

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
Ness. I mained him for a while but stopped cos the recovery just wasn't working for me. I don't even know why but I couldn't get the hang of PKT. Kinda sucks I wanted to get good with him but it just wasn't working out, I didn't feel a sort of "click" I did with other characters.

SuperChoco

Smash Rookie
Everyone but Jigglypuff, Mario, and "melee's" heavies.

I do enjoy to play as Wario, though I stink as much as his breath.

Pete434

Smash Cadet
Ganon for sure. He just seems so much slower than the rest of the cast. (Even by Brawl standards)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
right now i can't really play ROB well....

with PIT i really get impatient sometimes

and for some reason WTF i cant play marth to my best abilities

i KNOW i can do better somehow but i dont know what im doing wrong

superkid

Smash Cadet
well compared to the people on this forum i suck with all except marth, im still bad with him but its not like i suck lol..also im not TOO bad with pit, atleast i dont get smashed much.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Ike, he's so slow and I feel like an utter noob playing him, just using his smashes all the time :urg:

And I just can't stand playing Peach... just can't get to grips with her

Vctrx

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty good with just about everyone. I can just pick up characters and use them real good but I don't like to use wario, bowser or samus though. I miss my melee attack face buckshot combo...or my defensive bomber samus

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Im ok w/ a lotta characters...but my ICs, Kirby, Marth, Sheik, and my ZSS r lacking horribly. ..

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
If there's one character I absolutely can't use, it's Jigglypuff/Purin. They nerfed her way too much. Her "rest" is now more like a toxic snooze, but the knockback isn't enough to make it worth it. Puff Up is too easy to avoid, and it often KO's your own allies.

Besides that and my main, I can play every character with about even skill.

UncleSam

Smash Master
my worst are snake, sonic, lucas, and yoshi... i can't stand yoshi(no offense snowstalker)
and the worst part is whenever I choose random as my character, I get Yoshi

Ult

Smash Cadet
Olimar and Snake. Ive gotten better with Snake, but I completley suck as Olimar. All I do is spam his whistle for super armor lol.

One time I won a Sudden Death by whistling the whole time. I got to 527%, it was pwnage.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Link, Ganondorf, Sheik, and DK, are all the characters I can do nothing with.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i can vaguely remember a thread that had the same topic as this one.

but anyways it would have to be diddy, jiggly, bowser, ganon, marth, ike, olimar, solimar, and i think thats it. and to i bet everybody's surprise i play quite alot, and i actually enjoy using, lucas and sonic. i couldnt play brawl without them. i now kirby would be there but still those are my secondaries for life

arch knight

Smash Lord
meta knight :D
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

but on a serious note mario, ness, lucas.

Top Bottom