• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you suck with?

Chuz

Smash Cadet
The only character that I can think of right now is ZZS, Sonic, Diddy, probably because I have never used them(recently) and don't really plan to...

ken109

Smash Cadet
I suck with Olimar, Snake, Zelda, Luigi, IceClimbers, Donkey Kong, and Pit. *_*

JUDGE

Smash Lord
i suck with no one muhahaha ..........
..........except IC^^

wtf???? you say mario has a weak side b???
you mean the cape??? dude......you know what you are talking about??
cape is one of the best side b in the whole game!!!

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
sonic, olimar, space animals, diddy, yoshi, peach, sheik, IC, ZSS, MK the list goes on, it's anybody I generally don't choose to use.

Mario's cape and hose isn't a weapon, they're tools, super versatile tool. They do things others can't.

Rapax

Smash Apprentice
Ice Climbers, Sonic and almost every light character (jiggly puff, for example)...

Thats one reason why i play heavier characters like Koopa or DDD, i dont get in control of jigg or other light characters... I don't know why, it's not my thing...

But i love playing heavy, so it's ok. The most cool characters are heavy; Ganondorf and Koopa, for example =)

Ethereal.Frog

Smash Rookie
I probably suck with anyone other than Lucario or ZSS in a tournament environment, but compared to the people I play friendlies with, anyone who isn't Lucario, ZSamus,Samus, D3, or Ice Climbers.

Samael_78

Smash Journeyman
I hate playing with Olimar...in a match, who actually has time to look/wait for flowers and pay attention to which pikmin they throw? his entire game is based off random occurances

FUNKLAB

Smash Cadet
I range from really good to at least decent with just about every character except Yoshi. I really hate that his second jump is his main source of recovery pretty much. It messes me up -_-

jpl315

Smash Apprentice
i have literally never used yoshi, rob, ganon, jigs, PT, zelda, diddy, sonic, wolf, pit, peach, zss, kirby, pikachu, wario or metaknight....and i have played almost everyday since it came out....regarding the question though, i am horrible with luigi even though i like him and wish i was good with him

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Every one but MK, marth is average. And snake is average too. I suck with everyone else.

ook

Smash Lord
Luigi

He's so slow and floaty in the air, but all his aerials are really quick and short-range. It's weird.... I can't hit with them.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i have actually never used sonic before despite having unlocked him a year ago. So im assuming im terrible with him.

And if your wondering why, Well that annoying *** character makes me suicidal

n88

Smash Lord
Can't play anyone really well, but my Wario is disproportionately bad compared to myother characters.

Top Bottom