• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character board has the most female players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamas11

Smash Cadet
I would guess either the Peach, Zelda, or ZSS boards, but ya never know...

Barge

All I want is a custom title
well the only 2 female brawlers that I know that are good, are from the peach and ice climbers boards, so i'll have to say that

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I've seen Pokemon Trainer with some. But, maybe Marth. I know someone IRL (female) who mains Marth.

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice
Wait a second........ Girls playing brawl?!? Jk :D

Probobly Peach, zelda or zero-suit but does it really matter?

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Whenever I see girls who played smash (64, melee or brawl) they all picked kirby.

♥That's actually true. I've seen plenty of Female Kirby Smashers. ;)

♥Pikachu, Peach, Zero Suit Samus, Pit, Marth and Zelda are also good places to start looking. ;)

ibrium

Smash Cadet
Whenever I see girls who played smash (64, melee or brawl) they all picked kirby.
I would have to second that opinion. Most girls who play don't play competitively though, so on SB I would guess the "good" female players would be distributed roughly the same way good male players are, % wise.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
ZSS board is 100% male since KawaiiBunny left us, unless I'm mistaking someone's gender. The last thing we want is people coming on begging to meet with female gamers.

She-Geek

Smash Cadet
I use Kirby, but I also like Pikachu....Ive been told to pick up R.O.B. though too... I think it all depends on your play style- and not so much on your chromosome pairs.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It's Peach.
Defiantly.

But thats a weird question to ask.

Damedesu

Smash Rookie
Erm, I'm a girl. I mained Peach in like, melee (when dsmash was made of amazing). In brawl I main Lucario with like, at least a third of the character list for secondaries (gunna try to secondary R.O.B. more specifically at some point). But poor Peach just isn't as much fun for me any more (I miss her uber slap throw and gimply wave dash).

ShadowNovan

Smash Cadet
Peach, Zelda, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, or Kirby?

I would assume most casual girls them just because they're obviously girls, orrr because they're cute.

Competitive girls? Who knows o.o?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'd have to definetly say the Marth Boards, why? because I think that because do to his "gayness" he is adored by many asian chicks which I guess find appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom