• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where do you hope to see yourself in 10 years time?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Everyone has dreams and aspirations of what they want to do, what they want to become, and how they want to end up living their life. Whether these dreams be realistic or unrealistic, it is still fun trying to imagine what your life could be like in the future. Basically my question is, where do you wish to see yourself in 10 years time? Where do you wish to live? What occupation do you wish to have? Do you wish to become a millionaire, or simply live a normal, middle-class lifestyle? Do you wish to have children? Etc. etc.

-

I aspire to be a therapist or counselor when I am older, it has always made me feel good helping others overcome problems, or simply talking to others when they are feeling upset. I have been told it is a little strange for a 19 year old to wish to go down such a path, but I think it would be perfect for me. I also wish to live with my partner in a house located in somewhere that gets snow. Being in Arizona, snow is very rare and I only see it once or twice a year if I am lucky in higher elevations.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Ah, a good thread.

I aspire to be a video game designer/tester, Youtuber, Video gamer, music listener, Awesome sleeper, horror fanatic-er, brawler pro, etc, etc, etc, etc, and many more...

I also plan to live with my friends and make a studio which i don't really plan to do since they want to and have a set of movies full of horror, suspense, etc. and have no one get in my way. I will have running shoes on steroids but i'm not on steroids, the running shoe is since it has a technology to run/walk faster and jump higher. My life will go on.

♪Nobody knoowwws♪

D

Deleted member

10 years? I hope I'm doing exactly what I am now (Law/Hotel management) job wise. As far as family is concerned, I'd like to have a 2nd, maybe 3rd child.

rhan

Smash Hero
Starting a family. Continuing my career with the Navy.

Hopefully being happy.

ammie

Smash Cadet
I wanna move to an island where there r only hot guys n cute yellow duckies.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I honestly haven't a clue. Either just getting out of film school, or scraping by in California or New York trying to intern on productions.
Im sorry but, i don't know if you're going to poverty, or going to i wanna be rich and famous club. I'll choose neither if u mad.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
In ten years time I want to be on a mountain of money.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Im sorry but, i don't know if you're going to poverty, or going to i wanna be rich and famous club. I'll choose neither if u mad.
Simply put, I just want to be in the film industry. I would ideally like to be making my own movies but these things take time and a lot of luck so more realistically I will be doing small-time stuff and struggling to get by.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Simply put, I just want to be in the film industry. I would ideally like to be making my own movies but these things take time and a lot of luck so more realistically I will be doing small-time stuff and struggling to get by.
That's exactly what i was thinking..... but i would've made some action movie about a man running away from cops and bad guys killing him. Because the bad guys killed his wife and blamed it on him so the cops get him when it was the bad guys so the bad guys can make a him easier to find. They do because of the main character (man)'s dad who made them angry.

So all the man does is run, run, run, hide, hide, hide, then run again. and everytime he runs, destruction is everywhere trucks chasing him in a macy's store. sabotage the elevators while he's inside and elevator crashes but managed to survive by jumping out of the elevator. helicopter burns down, bad guys run because it's crashing down on them but main character still runs foward and heli crashes. He shelters himself. In the end he survives, kills all bad guys, cops apologize about their mistake and main character completes his wifes promise and says "Lauren, i'm alive. just as you promised" while in a hospital.

I was wanting to make something like this.

Grandeza

Smash Master
The whole, framed for murder on the run shtick seems pretty unoriginal to me =\

I hope to be finishing up med school. Not too sure though. I'd be 25 at that point. Not to sure at this point.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
That's exactly what i was thinking..... but i would've made some action movie about a man running away from cops and bad guys killing him. Because the bad guys killed his wife and blamed it on him so the cops get him when it was the bad guys so the bad guys can make a him easier to find. They do because of the main character (man)'s dad who made them angry.

So all the man does is run, run, run, hide, hide, hide, then run again. and everytime he runs, destruction is everywhere trucks chasing him in a macy's store. sabotage the elevators while he's inside and elevator crashes but managed to survive by jumping out of the elevator. helicopter burns down, bad guys run because it's crashing down on them but main character still runs foward and heli crashes. He shelters himself. In the end he survives, kills all bad guys, cops apologize about their mistake and main character completes his wifes promise and says "Lauren, i'm alive. just as you promised" while in a hospital.

I was wanting to make something like this.
Sorry, but this is such an overused and cliche plot. It's pretty much the exact same thing as The Fugitive, and a million other movies.

RATED

Smash Lord
Probably Being a College professor giving computer class. That's one of the things that I would really like to do in my life(sounds boring for most people I know). Having a girlfriend/wife idk about kids.

SpeedyJ

Smash Journeyman
All of which except the last probably won't happen haha, but......

I hope to have a stable job and live a luxurious (though not show offy) life style. I hope for all my friends and family to be in good health and keep in touch with them on a regular basis.

Maybe even have a hot wife, though right now, I don't care for relationships or being single.

And I hope to no longer be addicted to smash but still have the child left in me to be interested in it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Sorry, but this is such an overused and cliche plot. It's pretty much the exact same thing as The Fugitive, and a million other movies.
These people take my ideas.....i planned this for years. Then comedy i shall make.
A guy who finds a little smart girl who is from the future and the guy is the father.
Heartwarming comedy is very close to it i guess.

Either that or i'm sticking with machinima.

teva

Smash Cadet
Hopefully be a novelist and live somewhere besides where I live now.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Alive and in perfect/near perfect health.

If that condition is met I hope to have gotten past university and found a job as a band director.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Not getting sued for malpractice. yeaaaaa.

I don't actually know. I should be a doctor of some sort, but haven't worked out the specifics yet. Probably should since graduation isn't that far off. I'm making my first job application in 6 weeks :x. Maybe I'll be a high-flying surgeon. Maybe I'll become a super smart neurologist. Maybe I won't be a clinical doctor at all and go into public health/hospital management instead. Who knows. Lately, I've been considering dermatology/psychiatry.

Regardless, I'll still be playing videogames.

Dr.Fair

Smash Rookie
A doctor. I will determine what I specialize in once(if) i get into medical school. So if all goes well in ten years I'll hopefully be in debt by about $40,000.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Dermatology's the ****

Get paid better than 90% of doctors, and never deal with a life or death situation. No one's in severe danger from a zit

GK_

Smash Rookie
I see myself in a biiiig pink fluffy, glittery castle! With a prince and lots of kittens and a big garden with even more kittens! I will ride to my other castles (I'm a princess, and princesses don't really work...) on my glittery unicorn and like take my kittens with me! n____n And like sitting up there in my tower, chillin', playing some smash. Gettin' my bowl and my cereal. Like a pwincess. :33333

NYAN~

Top Bottom