• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When did you realise you didn't like Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
SmashBro99 said:
lol you guys lost to spammers in brawl so went back to wavedashing.
Wavedashing doesn't change a bit of difference in the game. If no one wavedashed in Melee, it still would be easy to tell the difference from a scrub and a pro. Unlike Brawl. Why are you here? I think the title says "When did you realise you didn't like Brawl?" Aparently you like Brawl. Go play it. :)

Edit: Also your grammer hurts my eyes.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
lol you guys lost to spammers in brawl so went back to wavedashing.
No. I won. AS THE SPAMMER. And had absolutely no fun in the process. I didn't lose until I went up against better spammers. But I still placed decently high in all the brawl tournaments I've been to. Higher than I've placed in melee tournaments. But that's because in all the melee tournaments I've been to, it was all good people. Brawl players... there's so many that just suck.

FIISHHER

Smash Cadet
99 your telling us that we are afraid of change. why dont you play melee for a month and learn the ATs and tell us what you think

lol I don't even know why any of you are responding to 99. He's a troll, a bad one at that.

But on a personal note 99, you're probably just a 4chan loving idiot with no central pre occupation. So instead of being productive and sticking to your own game, you cling to a false stereotype because you're unoriginal and spend your time trying to talk down people just so we can get to your pathetic state. We play our game for whatever reason we want, and we have heard this pathetic crap before. So why don't you just...Y'know....Shut the fuck up?

I'm posting this because I feel sorry for you. You don't love either games, you just feel that you are in some way superior because you follow the words of an uniformed community who actually believes that crap. Don't feel special, because you're just following a heard of sheep into a slaughter house.

Also, with your 'superiority' you'll never really have a chance to be in a relationship because of your ineptitude. May I suggest you go beat your meat (If you have any) to some Yuri, since you'll pretty much be sucking pixelated **** for the remainder of your life. And if you love to troll, go back to 4chan. Having another idiot on deck never really hurt them at all.

All and all, no johns scrub.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
lol I don't even know why any of you are responding to 99. He's a troll, a bad one at that.

But on a personal note 99, you're probably just a 4chan loving idiot with no central pre occupation. So instead of being productive and sticking to your own game, you cling to a false stereotype because you're unoriginal and spend your time trying to talk down people just so we can get to your pathetic state. We play our game for whatever reason we want, and we have heard this pathetic crap before. So why don't you just...Y'know....Shut the fuck up?

I'm posting this because I feel sorry for you. You don't love either games, you just feel that you are in some way superior because you follow the words of an uniformed community who actually believes that crap. Don't feel special, because you're just following a heard of sheep into a slaughter house.

Also, with your 'superiority' you'll never really have a chance to be in a relationship because of your ineptitude. May I suggest you go beat your meat (If you have any) to some Yuri, since you'll pretty much be sucking pixelated **** for the remainder of your life. And if you love to troll, go back to 4chan. Having another idiot on deck never really hurt them at all.

All and all, no johns scrub.
And you would be....who? lol.

CHUK

Smash Ace
a concerned individual, I don't think i have met a single person that isn't part of 4chan that likes 4chan ppl. It resembles juggalos. A dumb sub counter culture within a counter culture, clown rappers is the species of the hillbilly genus.

Oh yeah, brawl sucks. discovered a week in, I was just in denial.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
a concerned individual, I don't think i have met a single person that isn't part of 4chan that likes 4chan ppl. It resembles juggalos. A dumb sub counter culture within a counter culture, clown rappers is the species of the hillbilly genus.

Oh yeah, brawl sucks. discovered a week in, I was just in denial.
Dude, I haven't met a single person that IS a part of 4chan that likes 4chan people. Anyone who would actually claim to "Be a part of 4chan" is usually flamed to holy hell for being a new***.

Zelareth

Smash Cadet
I love people who say that Melee players are just scared of losing in Brawl. It's kinda like someone telling me I'm playing chess cuz I'm scared to lose in checkers. I think Brawl is a dumb game with minimal depth thus I don't play it. If someone does, their choice but trolling me isn't gonna make me wanna play that game any more -_-

Cinder

Smash Master
Don't bother, Phoenix...he's been reported...

On topic...one other reason I hate Brawl so much is because of the way some Brawlers treat us..."MELEE'S GONNA DAI!!!" "UL ALL BE FORCEDED TO PLAY T3H BRWALZ!!" <___<...that and the whole PM thing I heard about...*cough*

muffinsanyone

Smash Rookie
yoshi...

once i saw that yoshi was still in...

look you can't say brawl sucks but you can say its not as good as melee

watever you do don't trust, value or agnolage and yoshi users opinon, or roy...

Cinder

Smash Master

As if he was goin' anywhere...

So, you must be really proud of yourself, huh? Making such a bad name for 08'ers? Brilliant first post...
and Brawl sucks...oh, I guess I CAN say it

*has a friend who mains Roy* and I shouldn't trust, value, or whatchamacallit (couldn't tell due to your TERRIBLE grammar) her opinion? Mmmmmhmmm...

JrdnS

Smash Ace

lol. really? what an intelligent post.
have you ever seen fumi or park with yoshi or neo with roy.
yoshi and roy suck so players who use them must be skilled and smart enough to win with them. so their oppinions should be valued.
youre giving us other 08ers a bad name it sucks enough being one.

NasKe

Smash Rookie
i only realised it truly sucked like four months after i got it...
Snake kept me distracted... BUT C.FALCON FROM MELEE IS WIN!!!

Zelareth

Smash Cadet
Well I wouldn't say being trolled by Brawlers is a reason I dislike Brawl, but I do agree they are f**king annoying. And i also should mention that I realized I disliked Brawl even more when I played Melee and found it more fun again. ^^

Shred_kid

Smash Cadet

Its because of people like you that 08ers are generally shunned.

I switched back to melee when I realized that the game was much slower paced and wasn't going to get faster. I'm a technical player, and Brawl didn't cut it for me

Zelareth

Smash Cadet
1) I find that Yoshi is as awful in Brawl as he was in the other two games.
2) Yes, it is quite a shame that dumb trolls get 08ers shunned a lot because there are some people like me who simply were too lazy to make an account till recently, and there are just as many people from before 08 who play Brawl and troll people as well...

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Yeah Yoshi was awful in Melee, but in Brawl he is alot better, but most of you haven't even used him in Brawl xDD

Shroomed

Smash Master
why play a character that will NEVER, place anywhere in tourney vs all those snakes and MK's?

brawl is all about who you play, not how good you are

character selection is the entire competitive aspect

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Yes, I am aware that there are certain things Yoshi has the advantage in the MK vs. Yoshi match-up...

But seriously, pretend it's Grand Finals...Would you really pick Yoshi against your opponent (a Meta Knight)?

Cinder

Smash Master
Yoshi is bad in brawl.

How many people think this poster places in Brawl tournies? Cause personally...I think he has only been to one or two at most (and never placed high).
Judging by his sig, I'd say this statement is the truth...one tourney, and he acts all high and mighty <___< and a $20 gift card? Ooooooooooh...

I've never won a tourney, but at least I've been to several...

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I've never won a tourney
Oh.

Lol I have weekly "tournies" but they are more like just raising money for stuff, so I don't get money or anything for winning, I just win, so I don't really count those. :)

And if I was good with Yoshi and my opponent used MK, sure I'd pick him.

rabbt

Smash Journeyman
I can't remember the specific point where I started not liking Brawl, but I remember the exact moment I retired from it forever: Yesterday, 5:45pm. I got knocked out of a tournament because elohelsakurai decided DK's Africa Punch should have juggs frames. I lost 4 matches because of that stupid move. **** that Brawl.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Oh.

Lol I have weekly "tournies" but they are more like just raising money for stuff, so I don't get money or anything for winning, I just win, so I don't really count those. :)

And if I was good with Yoshi and my opponent used MK, sure I'd pick him.
good players don't go to tournies that aren't for money so grats on beating scrubs
And give a little proof of u winning

Btw don't even lie about picking ****ing yoshi vs a meta knight or snake in finals

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
the fact that
1) almost every character is a flotie
2) no Lag Cancel.
3) tripping.
4) no hit lag.
Strongest reason : auto sweetspot, like what the ****. Auto sweetspot takes out edge guarding, well not really but some use of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom