• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your proudest feat?

BROWNxEYEDxBEAST

Smash Cadet
We've all had victories big and small, but which one are you proudest of? And please keep it interesting! I think I speak for most of us when I say we don't really care about the time you JV 3 stocked your friend who's much better than you. Try to tell us something that can create some conversation.

For my proudest feat, I beat Event Match 50 (both Master Hands) in 43.87 seconds. I've tried over and over to beat it but I can't come within 5 seconds, so I'm happy with that.

So what's your proudest feat?

M3WTW0 J0SH

Smash Cadet
Probably when I was playing with my friend in a death match "after a regular one" and he got hit with a flying bob-omb.

Needless to say, I laughed quite hard.

keeper

Smash Champion
My proudest feat is learning how to use Fox. >_>

I remember how great I felt when I beat event 51 too. That was so awesome, especially with the Jigglypuff rest ownage. I almost beat it without dying with Ness once.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
My first ledgetech was awesome, and then I did it again right after.

Like, I ledgeteched hit 1, tried to recover, and teched hit 2. I didn't know you had to SDI at first@@

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Came *this close* to beating Captain Jack once, except he managed to grab the edge of the stage from behind with his up-b and my shock that he pulled it off distracted me long enough to get baired and lost. :urg:

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I'm still proud of ROLLING UNDER Link's Final Smash, then killing him after he killed the other 2 players for me. The other 2 were trying to hold me so Link would get the win and I'd lose. But I broke it, he killed them, and then ate a Charge Beam. It was hilarious.

Am I cheap for also being proud of beating Event Match 51 with Falco, without dying Once? It took forever, but I did do it. So frigging long though... ;.;

Waveshining for the first time.

Caping my friend's Captain Falcon during his recovery twice as Doctor Mario.

Learning to bat-drop.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Beating the previous best in my state, LoZR, to become the current best and simultaneously place 4th at Tipped Off Four.

What an adrenaline rush.

I.B

Smash Lord
Falcon 3-for-all on Dreamland

I sacred combo one of the Falcons and make it back. Then I triple knee the other Falcon. :)

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Becoming the best out of all my competitive friends... they've played competitive-ish since like 05, and I just started last summer. Loooong days and nights practicing against that lvl 1 Falco on FD... I feel bad for him. :[

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Just playing with my friends at college and observing how much I've improved over the past 5 months. And it is a huge improvement :)

Stewie1288

Smash Apprentice
learning all the AT's on my own with the help of smashboards.

Losing to, Training for, and subsequently coming back and beating specific people.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
learning all the AT's on my own with the help of smashboards.

Losing to, Training for, and subsequently coming back and beating specific people.
Calculating the total combined time it took me to learn every AT for every character, this took me only about a day or so. Training for execution/consistency took much, much longer.

Top Bottom