• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your proudest feat?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
-Beating Wobbles with Falco/Fox (friendlies)
-Beating Taj (probably 11 or so times in an allotted like, 40 hours of play... half of which were his secondaries)
-Take That Sakurai
-Having Wobbles do this to me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaNLLN5YGDk&feature=channel_page
-24 JC shines
-4 stocking maXXXpower
-Getting banned several times

Came *this close* to beating Captain Jack once, except he managed to grab the edge of the stage from behind with his up-b and my shock that he pulled it off distracted me long enough to get baired and lost. :urg:
Mic played Melee?!

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
Taking 5 stocks before i lost in my first real crew battle (while coming out of relative obscurity), and having people say afterwards "wait who the hell was that guy?"

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Came *this close* to beating Captain Jack once, except he managed to grab the edge of the stage from behind with his up-b and my shock that he pulled it off distracted me long enough to get baired and lost. :urg:
...why is that shocking? it's like why DK's recovery isn't 100% terrible.

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
i was jiggly puff fighting a c falcon and i cancled his spike and killed him on the last stock and won.

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
i was jigglypuff fighting a c falcon and i cancled his spike and killed him on the last stock and won.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
probably losing 1-2 to eddie, blowing my 3 stock lead on him in game 3. He went on to get 5th. (SMYM9)
or, when I was first able to waveshine. I spent SO much ****ing time practicing that **** haha
or my first good moonwalk.

rhan

Smash Hero
Rhan's List

1) Samus: During a 1v2, SWD into F-smash to kill the Fox (Final Dest).
2) Young Link: Combo into flame spike death on a Falco (Yoshi's Story).
3) Becoming the best YL in SoVA. Haha get at me!
4) 2-0'ing an amazing NC Falcon in pools with Young Link.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
My proudest feat is taking a match of SS and Mango in tournament. And then I got slain on the counter pick (Brinstar, Mute City).

iMichael

Smash Lord
My proudest feat is taking a match of Zhu and Champ in tournament. And then I got slain on the neutral stages (FD, Battlefield)

N64

Smash Champion
Donkachu beating PC Chris + Milktea at Cat3. And then losing to them in losers heh. Was still fun.

I dunno actually. So many awesome melee moments.

-Sionnach-

Smash Rookie
- I saved my team in doubles once after taking on two Sheiks at 1 stock each with Falcon at 1 stock, everyone at high percentage. I ****ing hate fighting Sheik with Falcon, let alone two of them at once.

- Quadruple knee'd my friend. lol bad DI.

Big_R

Smash Champion
i did a nair nair nair shine bair and it all hit on falcon with fox it wass soooooooooooooo tasty!!!!!!

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
I'll waste my first post on this. I was falcon, against level 8 fox on FD. It was the last stock, and we were both in mid 100%. I jumped up and kneed him while he did something and we both went flying up. Then we both bounced off the screen at the EXACT same time. But I won.

BROWNxEYEDxBEAST

Smash Cadet
Oh wow that reminds me, my friend was playing Ness and I was playing Ganondorf and I stomped him out of his PK thunder recovery. And a week or two later I did it again.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i was playing this kid on my floor
and as shield pressure with fox on marth i went dair waveshine turnaround jab grab uair fts

Spife

Smash Master
The first (and every time after that) time I ever used mah thinking meat in my head to read an opponent and react accordingly. It's delicious and goes good with shrimp.

Or jv 5stocking a lvl 1
>.> don't judge me!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Clearing Very Hard Classic mode with Yoshi without losing a life. :yoshi:

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Techjumping a Fox's dthrow meteor on the edge as Jiggs, then ending up behind him and kicking him in his lag. WoP three times until both of us are in bubbles off the right side of the screen, then using my last jump to rest him. The completely lucky rest, combined with turning a loss (one stock each) into a win, made him a very unhappy furry.

It haunts him to this day.

Smash Master
My first tourney I took off nine stocks in one match of teams. All of the opponents and one of my partners.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Not my best, but this was hilarious. I was playing at MM 14 against some guy, and he's playing Link, I'm playing Falcon on FD. He's trying to recover (and I guess he didn't know how to bomb jump because he just took out a bomb and held it). So, me being ridiculous, I start a Falcon Punch, but the Spin Attack looks like it's going to sweet spot the edge--so I'd miss, no big deal. But all of a sudden the bomb explodes in his hands at the end of the spin attack and tosses him right into my Falcon Punch. It was pretty funny.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
When I was :link: , I threw a bomb, and we were playing a game of catch. My friend, who was :roymelee: ,caught it, than I caught it, etc. It was REALLY funny.

Cam3ron

Smash Cadet
I did a shine to a bair with fox on a comp one time. Its irritating though cuz no matter
how much i try i cant do it again lol

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I was playing peach, and dsmashed a falcon off the ledge. Grabbed a turnip, threw it down, lo and behold, it was a stitchface. He bounced off FD, upon which I baired him for a stage spike

it was beautiful

Top Bottom