• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your proudest feat?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I took Mango's Falcon's last stock in a match with just Popo taking little damage.

he was probably sandbagging

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Not my best, but this was hilarious. I was playing at MM 14 against some guy, and he's playing Link, I'm playing Falcon on FD. He's trying to recover (and I guess he didn't know how to bomb jump because he just took out a bomb and held it). So, me being ridiculous, I start a Falcon Punch, but the Spin Attack looks like it's going to sweet spot the edge--so I'd miss, no big deal. But all of a sudden the bomb explodes in his hands at the end of the spin attack and tosses him right into my Falcon Punch. It was pretty funny.
Was probably Spife...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1: Beating event match 51 without loosing 1 stock. (I've done it with mewtwo if you believe it...)

2: Pulling off a triple knee for the first time.

3: Comboing a Fox across FD with Marth to end with a Ken combo, and then gimping him at 15% damage in his last stock. (Noob...)

4: being able to play Mewtwo when so many others can't get a handle on him... (Taj is freaking good...)

Top Bottom