• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your most Favorite/Hated Pokemon Attack

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Favorite Move: Aura Sphere, not just because I love lucario and it's on Brawl but, 90dmg and 20pp is so nice, especially since it has 100% accuracy.
Least Favorite: Any move with the concept of Quick Attack. It always seems when your playing the game people's pokemon always have that -_-...

aextreme73

Smash Apprentice
Favorite Attack: Flamethrower (old reliable)

Hated Attack: Minimize (not because it's bad, but because it's so annoying)

Riddle

Smash Lord
Favorite: Transfooooorm. Seriously Ditto is the best pokemon ever.

Least Favorite: Taunt/Trick. I run Heavy stall >.>

Spire

III
BRoomer
I really love Splash for pulling the biggest prank on just about every kid when playing Pokemon for the first time. You think that at some point it might actually do something, but you waste so much time and energy continuing to use the attack and to no avail -- it's absolutely worthless.

You even think that when fighting in water, it might have a better chance of doing something, but it's still worthless. You even go so far as to tell other kids at school about its small chance and that rumor spreads and mutates into, "if you do it 500 times it can kill any Pokemon instantly."

Such an awesomely stupid move.

sammy p

Smash Lord
I really love Splash for pulling the biggest prank on just about every kid when playing Pokemon for the first time. You think that at some point it might actually do something, but you waste so much time and energy continuing to use the attack and to no avail -- it's absolutely worthless.

You even think that when fighting in water, it might have a better chance of doing something, but it's still worthless. You even go so far as to tell other kids at school about its small chance and that rumor spreads and mutates into, "if you do it 500 times it can kill any Pokemon instantly."

Such an awesomely stupid move.
i jsut wanted to say that you just made my day because its SOOOOOOOOO incredibly true :laugh::laugh::laugh:
heck, this is what I did as a young child

Waynebruce

Smash Cadet
favorite: any non-hax attack
hated: any hax attack.

Just to clarify, Fire BLast isnt a hax attack, neither is thunder wave. This moves have a SECONDARY eeffect that include hax. i hate moves that PRIMARY effect is based upon hax, such as attract, confuse ray, double team, etc...

Terrador14

Smash Apprentice
I have a stiffy for any set-up move, because winning gives me happy juice.

I DESPISE Spore. HATE HATE HATE

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'm beginning to hate the ohko moves in Battle Tower with supreme accuracy. Lost on floor50 to Fissure. I need Floor100, =/

Terrador14

Smash Apprentice
I'm fine with Dark Void, mainly because I don't play Ubers and it only has 80% accuracy (which is still pretty intense).

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
I hate Substitute because one battle with Joker in Pokemon Stadium took half an hour due to Substitute.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Favorite: Uhhhh, Shadow Ball, maybe? I've always loved it since its insanely awesome graphic effect in Pokmeon Stadium 2

Least Favorite: Iron Head, no contest.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Why would you hate Iron Head? Poor typing coverage...

Unless it's Registeel with Curse / Thunder Wave / Iron Head.
But you don't play UU...so care to explain? ^^

-Terywj

Top Bottom