• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite finisher & why?

Nicole

Smash Champion
GW's fsmash. Seeing 'em fly off in flames, knowing there's no way they're coming back, it's just too good.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Falcon Punch
Falco's D-Air
Snake's AAA or Side Tilt
Ganon's D-Air

funnest to kill with imo ^_^

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
DDD fsmash, especially in doubles.

Causes mass destruction at low damages... and watching someone fall helplessly into his hammer is just too good.

Krono

Smash Rookie
falco`s down-air, like DKKontry said when opponents percentage is high..... All Will FEAR !!!

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Snake's C4.
Ganon's dair.
Falcon's knee.

And lastly, Lucas' usmash. I like to call it the Brain Fountain... I yell it every time I land it.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Falcon Punch, Falcon Knee, Falcon Punch, C4 stick, Falcon Punch, any spike/sweetspot , Falcon Punch, bowser/ganoncide, Falcon Punch, Snake's Box Spike, Falcon Punch, IC F-air while grabbing over the ledge, Falcon Punch, and Falcon Punch.

Show me yo moves.

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
With Lucas, a well connected stick always feels great.
Overall the PAWNCH can't be topped, if it can be landed.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I started watching that Naruto Junk, just out of pure bordom and a respect of Ninjas. I've taken to actually enjoying it now. And I have to say, I like yelling out "RASENGAN!" whenever I use a fully charged Aura Sphere, at point Blank Range, to instantly kill someone. I know it's corny as heck, but still, blasting someone in the face with a giant condensed ball of destructive energy is fun as heck, and it's much like the Rasengan in that respect.

http://video.google.com/videosearch...ggestions&resnum=0&ct=property-revision&cd=2#

The 6th one down. That's probably the best video of it from the cartoon that reminds me of the Aura Sphere. Aren't the Japanese and their weird "Words not matching mouth movement" animations funny?

JOE!

Smash Hero
Yoshi's D-Air to Footstool

Sonic's Juggle (SHFF uair->Uair->Uair->Spring Uair)

Wolf's Teleport Spike

Bowser gimping someone with firebreath

Magmortar75

Smash Rookie
Personally, I love killing with Bowser's Fsmash, Down B, and Uair.

I always get a chuckle when I land Dedede or Ike's Fsmash. Makes me chuckle everytime.

tuestresfat

Smash Apprentice
1. Snake's uptilt cuz my opponents just go "****" everytime it kills them :laugh:
I land it for a kill fairly often

2. Pikachu's Thunder, hey, I love my main.
I only use it for edgeguarding or for a kill when opponents are way on top of the screen

3. Marth tippered Fsmash, rarely pull it off
4. Falcon Punch/Knee for their earth shattering epicness, rarely use falcon to begin with
5. Ike Fsmash, for the kill? rarely land it :(
6. ZSS bair, it's hot. use and kill with it often.
7. DDDcide. hahahaha only done it twice
8. Bowsercide. too good.
9. Ganoncide
10. Sheik up-b. once in awhile.
11. Zelda sweetspot F/Bair. occasionally

Mokkun

Smash Rookie
- Bowser's suicide grab (forward B I think);
- Ganon's D-air;
- Falcon Punch/Knee of Justice (F-air);
- Marth's D-air , F-smash.

Shadia

Smash Cadet
why Zelda's lighting kick of course, I mean who wouldn't feel good when they send some one flying off the stage by kicking them in the face. :p
spiking with zamus's down B is really satisfying too.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
I like Using Ike's Meteor Smash or Bair, spiking so funny since it a quick kill, and Ike's Bair is pretty fast, catches off-guard ^^
Also if i get bored and sorta stray away from the characters i normally use, throwing em off the stage is pretty funny
e.g. lucario back throw, or get close to the edge on say bridge of eldin with samus (i normally use Ike, Samus, ZSS)and throw em out.

NaZe

Smash Rookie
Throwing the opponent to a "barrier" made by Gyro and Lasers, grab and release them to his/her doom. And, footstooling them in air to death :3

Project D

Smash Journeyman
ooh after watching a couple of replays, these aren't exactly finishers but funny, (online free4all) picked up a deku nut, guy in middle had box, 2 either side, threw the duke at them, missed but stunned em all! the box revealed a golden hammer, and homerun bat, i picked up the HR bat and KO all 3 in 1!

another 1 was using samus Zair (i think it Zair, where the grab turns into a long distance attack) threw some guy off the ledge, Zair him to death.

and also samus, charged B shot on it's own, or prior to the charged shot, 2 homing missiles at them

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
ooh after watching a couple of replays, these aren't exactly finishers but funny, (online free4all) picked up a deku nut, guy in middle had box, 2 either side, threw the duke at them, missed but stunned em all! the box revealed a golden hammer, and homerun bat, i picked up the HR bat and KO all 3 in 1!

another 1 was using samus Zair (i think it Zair, where the grab turns into a long distance attack) threw some guy off the ledge, Zair him to death.

and also samus, charged B shot on it's own, or prior to the charged shot, 2 homing missiles at them
For a laugh, play as D3 and fight a lv1 cpu kirby on final destination. While it's showing off and using random useless attacks, hold down on the control stick. When it walks over, promptly grab it and do the back throw. It's hilarious.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Zelda's LKs or Marth's tipper FSmash feels pretty good to hit with

Incarnati0n

Smash Rookie
Gimping someone with UpB or a sweetspotted DACUS kill always feels great with Sheik. Zelda's Lightning Kick has such a sweet sound when connecting. And of course nothing more hilarious than finally hitting someone with Jigglypuff's Rollout after a lot of dodging and turning mid-roll madness.

Top Bottom