• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite finisher & why?

Project D

Smash Journeyman
lol, i just did this recently against a cpu level 9
ZSS, 3 stocking Ike within 36 seconds. (I train by using my best character (that being Ike)as computer level 9, vs. my other main(s) )
I pretty mcuh used the 3 pieces of varia suit and threw em at Ike

Incarnati0n

Smash Rookie
Once, I was playing with Lucario and countered my own deflected projectyle. That was pretty much my most awesome kill ever.

I train by using my best character (that being Ike)as computer level 9, vs. my other main(s)
That doesn't really sound like a good idea, expecially as Ike is such a slow character. Wouldn't it be better to just put the CPU at random?

Project D

Smash Journeyman
hmm...ya make a point, but it so funny that 3 stock, maybe i should go against marth, plus if i wanted to play human characters, only decent one i know is my brother and he not here, and my friends are pretty ****. and if i were to play online, i wanna do 1 v 1's but at last second another guy joins >.<

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Lol any KO really, whether it's to take the lead or in hopes to make a comeback.

With Yoshi my favorite KO would have to be messing up my oponents recovery with an egg lay. It's awsome listening to my opponent cracking buttons fast to break out of the egg, use their third jump and then miss the ledge or hit the lip of the stage.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
I love kills that involve Wolf's reflector. I often play 3 player free for alls with a Samus main, so I have plenty of opportunities of shoving that charge shot right back in their face.

I also love hitting them with a reflector as they try to attack, then getting off a down smash before they can shield quickly enough.

M.K

Level 55
King Dedede's Down Throw --> Surprise Dash Attack.
King Dedede's BAir Stage Spike.
Captain Olimar's DAir Spike.
Captian Olimar's Whistle Cancel --> Up Smash [[It's a trap!]]

Even though I've only done it like 3 times in basic brawl I still love this.

Playing as Captain Falcon and facing some n00b who just hangs onto the edge forever.

Jump off the edge > 2nd jump > wall jump > Reversed Falcon Punch (360 punch whatever). Hits the person on the edge into a stage spike and you have time to recover to grab the edge with UpB.

Incarnati0n

Smash Rookie
Even though I've only done it like 3 times in basic brawl I still love this.

Playing as Captain Falcon and facing some n00b who just hangs onto the edge forever.

Jump off the edge > 2nd jump > wall jump > Reversed Falcon Punch (360 punch whatever). Hits the person on the edge into a stage spike and you have time to recover to grab the edge with UpB.
Hahaha wow, awesome!

IT's also a great feeling when you did way too much damage with ganondorf, and then hitting them with Dair while they're still on the ground. Sends them straight up.

9KiLL

Smash Rookie
g&w's 9 of course.

i like to dair spike ppl who think they can edge hog g&w, its hilarious. i end up dying too but its worth it.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Link`s final smash, Kirbycide,
using the Dragoon parts,
Link`s and Ike`s forward smash,
Ike`s D-air meteor smash,
Ike`s counter or neutral B,
Dedede`s B-down, Ike`s F-air,
Snake`s F-air, Rob`s D-air, and edgeguarding.
Hmmm, theres alot :)

Top Bottom