• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's one thing that really sucks about your school?(if you have school)

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
where should I start. Let's see we have to complete 75 hours of community service to graduate, every senior has to do a senior project or he/she will not graduate and you have to find a mentor for that project, they cut a crapload of classes(ex only languages left are portuguese and spanish), all unhealthy food is gone like no chips that arent baked, no flavored water, no gatorade, at the end of each year you get bombarded with projects, one per class, thats about all I can think of right now but there is more trust me, and the only reason we have to do 75 hours of community service is because alan shawn feinstein gives the school money for making us do that, or so I've heard.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
We have "olveus". If someone insults someone, you put one hand behind your head, the other in a Hitler like salute to them, and they have to say 2 nice things about you.

Oh, Williamson county. 2 Minorities in my grade...

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
MY school has NO windows.

Im not kidding.

Now it doesnt sound so bad at first but 9 months inside what feels like a cave and you start to feel like a mole person or something

cutter

Smash Champion
After just graduating high school... here's a list of the stuff that sucked about it:
- Apathetic administration
- Our campus looked like a dump because there was garbage everywhere
- Way too hot in May/June... very poor insulation and AC.

Other than that HS was fine.

FuryX

Smash Cadet
hmmm where do i start? white people are hated by all the black people, aside from the wanna be gangsters. they all do drugs. white people are constantly being accused of being in the KKK when they are not. black kids try to steal stuff and beat you up. they are annoying as **** and don't stop bothering you. it may sound like i am being racist, but im not. they are all a bunch of *****. i go to my dads house on the weekends and have talked to some black people and they are really nice people and same with the ones online. i guess the ones in my school are just immature *******s who don't know how to act.

*sigh... not that ive ended my rant on that lets go to other problems in my school.
it gets so hot in the summer that kids have fainted in the classrooms. most teachers refuse to turn on the fans and only a total of 4 classes have an air conditioner. and you end up having to take 2 showers a day and double the laundry from all the sweat. most of the water fountains have water that tastes like sewage water.

3 minutes to get to each class which is easy most of the time but when you have to walk to lunch or gym which are both in their own separate wing which take around 5 minutes to walk to. when i got in this middle school thats when they decided to lower the bell time from 4 minutes to 3 minutes. ive never eaten school lunch because of how disgusting everything looks

little dip **** 7th graders who thought they were "cool" and wrote with markers all over the bathroom walls and caused a bathroom lock down were only one bathroom was open and took forever to sign into the bathroom.

locker rooms with the smell of over used axe and kids who don't take showers very often. certain kids think its funny to steal peoples gym clothes and flush them down the toilet or steal your gym locker locks. which causes problems with the coach and parents. thankfully this has never happened to me.

people frequently bringing in knives and drugs into school, only to get caught. last year in 7th grade some kid brought in a gun in my gym period because of black kids threatening to beat him up.

since i basically had the worst gym period both last year 7th grade and this year 8th grade. people would get cell phones stolen so you would frequently get frisked and checked for the peoples items and since i had gym last period 8th period it took forever to get to the bus and then get frisked you would get late to the bus a lot. god my school sucks. at least im going to high school now and i have my best friend in 10th grade to protect me : D.

platnum

Smash Lord
EVERYONE at my school is either a jock or a prep, NOTHING else! I'm the only person thats not.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I live in a smallish white-washed city in Alberta. My school is full of rich, alcoholic preps driving brand new cars their oil rig owning fathers bought them. There are a total of 6 minorities in my High School.

rhan

Smash Hero
-Drugs
-Sex
-Racism
-Thief
-Violence
-Poor food

Seriously who could name just one thing about thier school. :/

I also hate the little freshmen who think they are the baddest kids in school. They really just tick me off.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
MY school has NO windows.

Im not kidding.

Now it doesnt sound so bad at first but 9 months inside what feels like a cave and you start to feel like a mole person or something

We had a window, but some ******* bird flew into it until our math teacher covered it up...

Stupid birds.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
Well, my new school isn't bad, but I can describe my old school very well.

It's in a small town in Texas. First of all, the Mexicans. They were mostly wanna-be gangsters who did nothing but beat on people weaker than them. The others who weren't, were my friends.

The Juniors. They were probably the worst class in the history of the high school. They were either junkies who came to school high everyday, or were just plain *******s. I can't even describe the amount of talk behind my back. I was friends with one or two. They only cared about themselves, and a few didn't even bother going. They were the cause of all of the terrible things that went on. They played a prank on the seniors, that consisted of Painted the senior's cars with "**** YOU!! JUNIOR CLASS ROCKS!" and pictures of ****s

The Jocks. ****. These guys pretty much tore around the school doing pretty much what they wanted. Mostly everyone was to scared to do something about it. If they were caught by a teacher or a coach, they got in trouble.

The parents. Oh my god. The pain in the *** parents. Anytime one of their "sweet little angels who would never hurt a fly" got in trouble, they would argue their ***** off in order to get them out. They were snide, insensitive, and ALWAYS think that no one had the right to tell their children what to do but them. WHY EVEN BOTHER SENDING THEM TO SCHOOL???

The so-called "smart kids." These guys, especially athletes, always had their parents do their work. They never got caught. There's only a few exceptions to this

And everyone, EVERYONE, was a Wanna-be (yes, wanna-be) HICK. They weren't. They just Freaking acted like it. It annoyed the hell out of me

I had such a terrible time there and practically begged my mom to move.

I don't think it can compare to FuryX however. Sorry

Darkslash

Smash Master
We had a movie shot at our school during school break....which sucks we didn't get to see it.
We have 500 students at least
We have a road in the middle of our school.

Chibi-pika

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere in the desert, where cactus grow, and it
Worst things about schools:

Wanna be gangsters ( come on this is a private school, well I graduated, but still they have no idea what it is to be out in the real world)

Not being accepted as of who you are

Gossip people ( mostly girls, i'm not sexists but they gossip all the time, the other guys talk about cars and stuff)

Thats all I can think of for now

Chozo01

Smash Rookie
My middle school didn't have ceiling tiles or real walls in half of the classrooms.
Then in 8th grade we had a food fight that lasted for about 10 seconds, which means that our trip to Six Flags was cancelled. :\

My High School is better, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a "good" school. We have NO good science teachers. None. All of them are terrible.
We have one french teacher and about 5 spanish teachers.
I had a teacher that sent kids to detention for laughing. -_- I was never a victim hower.
I'm not sure about one of our janitors' ability to speak English... that's normal though, right?
Standard boy's locker room issues.
Standard bathroom issues.
More exist but I can't think of them off the top of my head. I haven't been there in over a month, after all.

There are some good things about it, like every History teacher being awesome and Game Club (where such games as Brawl and the Soul Calibur series are popular), and some other stuff too.

Overall I like my school, but I know there are better ones out there.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
97% of my school district(East Meadow, NY) are Pot-heads, 2% are associated with pot-heads, and the remaining 1% are just other.

DeepT.

Smash Rookie
i really hate dress code!.. its annoying to have your shirt tucked in all day all because some people want to wear their pants on their ***..
i also hate homework because it takes time out of the free time you have at home

MxGm

Smash Cadet
Here in Mexico schools don't have a lot of issues with racism, though we have a lot of discrmination in terms of social and economic status. In my school lots of people are being bullied because they're poor and stuff. They also make fun of the rich people that attend my school, which I find ironic. Shouldn't they make fun of themselves too?

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
Some teachers are hard like f***

vending machines only sell water when they used to sell soda and Vault

food lines too long

only like 5 bathrooms around the whole campus, including the football stadium and locker room

you cant wear hoods lol

everyone's nice in my school but apparently, alot of ppl still get kicked out

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
My school is filled with arrogant students who think they are supreme rulers of the universe. There's also the skaterdudes (sorry if I offend anybody who skateboards), who [usually] get in trouble all the time, act all bad-***, and don't care about anything at all.

K64

Smash Apprentice
My school is ho-hum it got everything bad under da sun mostly groupees and racism.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
I can't say anything about the school I'm going to, but that'll change once school starts. The school I used to go to had the dumbest gym teacher ever. We never really did anything worthwhile, and she kept calling us "friends". Everyone in my class hated that.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Everyone.

Except my friends, a handful of some people and a few teachers.

Everyone's an a****** because of my hair. It's long, get over it.

:( Makes me hate everyone. Oh, and 2 like 9th-10th graders were having "fun" in the back of the bus and guess who had to sit back there?

I wish that day never happened. I wanted to get off the bus ASAP. It was gross.

Worst part is, bus driver never heard a thing.

I hate upperclassmen.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
By the way, I ****ing hate school. I know, it's crucial to getting a good future, but that doesn't mean that it's not boring. The immature ****-faces that go around doing whatever they please because they think they're the best just really drive me insane.

riboflavinbob

Smash Apprentice
Not really something I hate, but it's something wierd.

1. School mascot is the Red Devils

2. In the school emblem it says "For God" under a picture of a church. And there's a picture of a devil's head right over the picture of a church.

3. There's a club called "The Upper Room" for Christian people.

4. There's a Gay-Straight Alliance.

I think there's something wrong with my school.

Oracle

Smash Master
Most of the people at my school are elitist, rich, spoiled female dogs, but refuse to believe that. My friend made fun of me saying "Well I'm poor! You rich b@stard!", but a week later gave his $800 computer to his brother and got a $2000 mac!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well.. when I used to go to High School, it was SO easy and common to get into fights, especially in my senior year which was crazy because I would see roughly around two fights every week, and one time I almost got into one but I'm glad I didn't, and note don't take me for a weakling, I could whip anybody if I wanted to, it's just that it was my senior year and I didn't want anything possibly interferring with my graduation

Smash Master
When I was in high school, this ******** kid (literally had autism or something) came up to me, addressed me by my first name, and asked me if I wanted to watch Mulan with him. I have no idea how he knew my name. For the next month, this ****** stalked me around campus; following me everywhere I went before school, after school, and during lunch; and I had no way of telling him to go away.

Mewter

Smash Master
PE Teachers....
Make you run for the whole period
Then you run for free time
Our special activities are running/ stiing and doing nothing
When we are done running,we can jog... and run again.
We do more running than all the other classes and teachers put together, and they get all of the fun stuff.

How fun is that?:laugh:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
here In Louisiana, All The Guys Are Stupid Althetic Rednecks. All The Girls Are Either Amazingly Beautiful Or Horribly Hideous (even The Average Seems To Go Highly Towards One Direction). Its Impossible To Compete When All The Girls Are Either Way Out Of My League Or Make Me Sick. Shallowness... Thats The Worst Part Of High School.
Lol It's So True.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
Most of the people at my school are elitist, rich, spoiled female dogs, but refuse to believe that. My friend made fun of me saying "Well I'm poor! You rich b@stard!", but a week later gave his $800 computer to his brother and got a $2000 mac!
this, except i'm not rich, but almost everybody else is

Top Bottom