• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
A waste of potential sleep time...

Z-sam tomarrow sakurai or I won't do a thing about it.

jdironfist

Smash Cadet
I love Sakurai (in a totally platonic way, of course).

"Now THAT'S what I call city building." Absolutely genius.

Grimwolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grimwolff
Sakurai is a master of randomness. Which makes it hard to rule out anything as an AT.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Whoa. I totally thought he was playable character at first, because Sakurai wasn't mentioning him being an AT. Then I saw "Assist Trophy" at the bottom.

I was REALLY confused for a minute.

Sudai

Stuff here
I didn't see the "Assist Trophy" at the bottom, but upon seeing him in the game, I did a double take at the colored bar in the title. It's yellow showing it's an item instead of red as a character.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Well, that was a waste of my time.
I'm jackin' off somewere.

Also, AT's are looking more and more unapeling to me.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
sakurai dies!
No you die, Sakurai ios just going 900% mindgame on everyone, lol! :chuckle: No one in a f***** billion years saw that coming, now that is awsome! Way to go Sakurai, another random update! Keep aiming at that dartboard with ur bad aim, lol! XD

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I'm quite pleased Dr. Wright made it as an assist trophy. I am a huge, longtime fan of the SimCity legacy, and started out with that exact game. I wasn't exactly expecting an update like this, but I'm pleased none the less.

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
This is stupid, I know, but Sakurai said "Well, I guess Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the kind of game where anyone can show up and anything can happen!" and Dr. Wright was a trophy in Melee, so this gives a higher chance to all who are character suggestions and were trophies.

...I told you guys it was a lame theory.

@Blackadder: Wow, you seriously have no life..Jackin' off? Haha no I'm just kidding. I'm never serious. I'm the opposite of serious.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I was first! I WAS FIRST! I'm gonna tell mom! ;__;
wahhhh!!!!!! :( Please don't tell my mommy, I'll get grounded! *big puppy dog eyes!*

@ bluebomber22
Hell ya, he didn't deserve it! There are like 100 better characters to be playable for Brawl, but he's a ingenious AT, for sure! Another bad idea bites the dust! ;) :) :grin: :p :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom