• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
1. HAs anyone actually sat with F5 and checked when the site updates and -
2. Someone should check the sites archive and look whether there is a pattern to the updates.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to say it's gonna be a lame char moveset update or something simular since it's right before e3 and they won't release anything good till thursday or friday...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Bah, we don't spam as much as people assume.
A lot of it is inteligent specualtion.

20 mins left DP.
Also, I've changed my mind.
Music, from StarFox.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Anti-scrub army! All we need is yeahdude! and AT-Ats and we are set. :grin:

@Blackladder Don't feel bad, I used to have a higher post per day count than you (44 or something like that).

@Dawn Patrol keep on spamming. XD You guys entertain me with your funny spam.

[/spam]
The AT-AT's are near useless when you have...

^^^^ Not to mention us with our Melee mains pwning scrubs! But we'll still use AT-AT's, Star Destroyers, the Death Star, etc. Assemble the armies, and prepare for war! "This is SPARTA!" :grin: :p :laugh: :) ;) :psycho:

[spam]

O, and Mewtwo in his armor, with the insanely good graphics Bowser has would pwn like no other! Seeing him in that form would make me super excited, super happy, and would be super awsome! Sounds super to me! :laugh:

Xanderous

Smash Lord
Why Zamus can't be Samus's final smash:

1: It doesn't make sense for Zero Suit Samus (an entirely unique character, as shown in screenshots and trailers) to be rendered impossible to use just by turning off Final Smashes.

2: It's been said that the Smash Ball can only be used once per character in a match. If Samus turned into Zamus, this would mean that Zero Suit Samus doesn't have a final smash. Kind of weird for an entirely unique character to not have one...

3: Obviously Zamus is a new character with new moves. It doesn't make any sense for that to be the product of such situational means. In short, the character would be a waste if she required a final smash to control.

Not gonna happen. Either transformation ala Zelda/Sheik or entirely separate.

Blackadder

Smash Master
How to shield update will let us know if the bubble is returning and if it is will we be able to control the size like in melee
That update would cause riots from anry n00bs though.
But that IS one of the few "How to play" updates I'm midly interested in.
Not hugely interested, but mifly interested.

Blackadder

Smash Master
^^^
And people say I spam! (@Tak)
Oh wait thats spam.
And so's that.
Bah, seriosuly though, I think if Sakurai really wants to suprise us, he'll give us an update he knows is hell for us to bear.
He's a genius.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Anti Scrubs? Who??

And neigh to the shield update.:(
Me NES N00b and many many others formed that way back on the site revamp...we had AT-AT's, Stormtroopers, Star Destroyers, and eveything. We destroyed the scrubs from the Nsider forums, so you should thank us, lol! XD Join us to stop the uprising during E3...again. ;)

Blackadder

Smash Master
WTF are scrubs anyways?
10 mins btw.
So, with Bowsers bacon, the caption implies he is invincible.
I don't think thats a smart move on Sakurais half..

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
lets see, if we get music, we need some starfox or pokemon music like blackadder said
characters, we would need like marth or ganondorf
items, some of the stuff from melee, or a totally unexpected new item
stage, maybe one of those temple stages from the trailer.
how to play, and half of the people on this thread die lol
You, my good friend, can go all the way straight to frikkin Russia. I know, you expected hell huh. jk But seriously, I do agree with what you said. *not the bold part* :chuckle:

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
well there is one thing i noticed we're getting a character every six updates if this is true tomorrow is a character

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
Me NES N00b and many many others formed that way back on the site revamp...we had AT-AT's, Stormtroopers, Star Destroyers, and eveything. We destroyed the scrubs from the Nsider forums, so you should thank us, lol! XD Join us to stop the uprising during E3...again. ;)
Star Wars wins.

On-topic: @Toad: Hopefully not, atleast that's what I think. Or maybe, considering yesterday's wasn't that awesome and maybe today's will be Godly. Or not. I just hope it won't be delayed.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
well there is one thing i noticed we're getting a character every six updates if this is true tomorrow is a character
But didn't we get Bowser on Tuesday? That would make the next character come on Wednesday, yeah? Assuming this "every 6 updates" thing is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom