• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
You said that yesterday XD

I think we'll be getting pokimans music.
It seems logical.
We need a tune update, and they haven't done one of there most loves franchises music.
I think it's what we'll be getting.

7ooth post FTW!!!
Lawl, you keep telling yourself that the update'll be Pokemans music. You said that yesterday too :p

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
pokemon = 5?
pika, final smash, pokeball, pokemon, something else I'm sure...

DK = 0

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If I get another how to play update tonight,i just might kill myself.
We're not, so suicide is out fo the question, lol jk! We're getting either (in terms of likelyness IMO:

-Character, or character update
-Music
-Items!
-Random important crap, like names and that sorta details.

Maybe we'll get the character selection sceen at E3...okay maybe a bit hopeful, but something tells me we'll see some of it at least by September. Just a feeling and a thought.

@ <3
Sakurai keeps hinting that same FE castle stage, probably from 3 (the 2nd one Marth stars in). Also, there is another FE stage shown in trailer #2, so chances are we'll see a FE stage before a FE character, but like everything on this thread, this is jsut speculation.

Blackadder

Smash Master
All that you guys have been doing is repeatively suggesting that the update for July 10th will be a music update. And then you guys just make a useless post informing how much time is left before the update occurs. What's the point?

Today is going to be a character update, and I'm going to guess either:
Donkey Kong, or Zero Suit Samus. Don't ask why, there's a reason it's called guessing.
The point is.
There is no point!!

Besides, didn't you ask to join? XD
Anyways, if everyone is going to call me spam-kid.
I think it will be a CHARACTER then.
OOOOO.
Dramatic, no?

Edit: No wait, that was Mecha. ****, and I was on roll.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Signing in rather late tonight, though I was quite absorbed in Pheonix Wright and Wiki'ing.

I... really have no clue what to expect tonight. Sakurai done did fried my predictionable brain parts again there. ...yeah.

But a character update of some kind would be swell. :D I'd rather not get music...

As long as it's better than last night's. That one wasn't really worth staying up for...

Florida

イーグランツ
The point is.
There is no point!!

Besides, didn't you ask to join? XD
Anyways, if everyone is going to call me spam-kid.
I think it will be a CHARACTER then.
OOOOO.
Dramatic, no?
Although I have no problem with discussion with other members to pass time by, all that's really been happening in this thread is repeative suggestions (as said in my last post). And, I only asked what the hell Dawn Patrol was, I never asked to join. What you guys are doing, is basically spamming this thread to oblivion.

EDIT:
Note that I am not intending on insulting any of you.

Contents_Under_Pressure said:
rock on my man
This is an exmaple of what I'm talking about, just pointless.

Blackadder

Smash Master
man... you guys registered when? a month ago, 2?
Less than that for me.
But I seem to have a high post count.

Go figure.
Anyways, lets get on something new.
Anyone think Sakurai could really shoke us?
Like, a new AWSOME update?

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I've been here for a year but I only started posting about late last month.And a stage might not be too far off,but we already had one on friday last week,so it seems a little far off.

Blackadder

Smash Master
a fellow low post per dayer.

I'm just saying... 700 post in a month? crazy stuff sir. Crazy stuff.

I am a noob
..I have no life.
I admit it.

On topic, we could have something like...I 'unno.
Adenture mode!
That would be unexpected.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Why do I really get the feeling my posts are being ignored? Lol, maybe just a hunch
This thread is going so fast, everyone is being ignored. Just wait for E3, then we'll be in hell! *evil laugh* Then I'll have to rally my anti-scrub army again, lol! :chuckle:

On subject: Chances are if we see a returny, we'll either see Donkey Kong, Falco, Marth, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, G&W, IC, or Ness, since no series thus far has two confirmed reps. Just a thought.

Weed

Smash Lord
Yeah, they're gonna give us some stupid music, since everyone wants a character or stage...and Sakurai loves to tease

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
I really hope for Brawl to have Adventure mode included like in Melee. I didn't like it that much, but I know if Brawl has it, it'll be kick-***!

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
hopefully this is not old however the whole zamus samus thing was pretty well described in her bio

sakurai stated that zamus will remove her suit "under certain circumstances" meaning it won't be optional at all times and it's a transformation *you can read the original bio in Ign since smashbros updates erased the bios

anyway i believe that samus's final smash will be an overcharge shot (trailer is my speculation) which will force samus's suit to fall off

Weed

Smash Lord
Actually I could be wrong...last night alot of people said music and...

We got worse, so maybe this time we'll get better than we hoped?
Its only fair:(

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Why WOULD you want them? We'll hear the music when we get the **** game.
Well, we'll also know all the (starting) characters and stages when we get the game too. The point of the updates is so we don't have to wait all that time. :p

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
This thread is going so fast, everyone is being ignored. Just wait for E3, then we'll be in hell! *evil laugh* Then I'll have to rally my anti-scrub army again, lol! :chuckle:

On subject: Chances are if we see a returny, we'll either see Donkey Kong, Falco, Marth, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, G&W, IC, or Ness, since no series thus far has two confirmed reps. Just a thought.
Anti-scrub army! All we need is yeahdude! and AT-Ats and we are set. :grin:

@Blackladder Don't feel bad, I used to have a higher post per day count than you (44 or something like that).

@Dawn Patrol keep on spamming. XD You guys entertain me with your funny spam.

[/spam]

WolfenLegend

Smash Apprentice
hopefully this is not old however the whole zamus samus thing was pretty well described in her bio

sakurai stated that zamus will remove her suit "under certain circumstances" meaning it won't be optional at all times and it's a transformation *you can read the original bio in Ign since smashbros updates erased the bios

anyway i believe that samus's final smash will be an overcharge shot (trailer is my speculation) which will force samus's suit to fall off
That's EXACTLY what I think too, if atleast one of you read my post earlier XD. As for the update, I really don't wanna guess cause I don't wanna get my hopes up, with the chances of an awesome update alot of people including me are expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom